by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:10 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:27 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Taylor vs Kytes I Quit match

3 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Taylor vs Kytes I Quit match - Page 12 Empty Re: Taylor vs Kytes I Quit match

Post by kerflubble Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:04 pm

Adrian only had tears left when Taylor maneuvered the bat under her chin, trying to force a submission as she cruelly bent her back off the floor, her tear and blood stained face visible for all to see. Even as the ref put a mic to her mouth all she did was sob, blood pooling around her hand on the floor as her vision began to fade, corners of her eyes going dark before she passed out from all the pain. Her body responding to everything that happened even if her mind didn't, going limp in Taylor's arms.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:36 pm

Taylor put all the strength she had into bending Adrian back, ignoring the resulting pain, focused on putting a stop to this whole thing once and for all. She saw the ref move in front of Adrian and put the mic in her face, but after a silent moment the ref only looked helplessly up at Taylor.

Dammit. She let Adrian flop back down on the floor and stood up partway while she rolled the girl over onto her back. She straddled Adrian's chest and grabbed the mic from the ref.

"C'mon, you dork, wake up." She said to Adrian, pleading a little. She gave her a firm slap on one cheek, then the other. "Rise and shine, pipsqueak, you're still here, two little words and we can both get back to the infirmary."

Then, into the mic, she announced "Bear with us, we're experiencing some technical difficulties with the nerdy one."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:06 pm

Adrian's limp body was slowly flipped over, the few slaps not even getting a murmur out of the cosplayer. Adrian was well and truly out cold and it would take a lot more than a bucket of cold water to have any hope of waking her up. The decision was purely the refs whether to announce it a no-contest because neither person could compete or a win by default for Taylor.

Either way the medics would be on their way soon no matter what the ref decided.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:51 am

Taylor got a little nervous. She got to her feet and paced a little around Adrian with her hands on her hips. It seemed like every singles match she had just went a little too far. Nobody ever wanted to quit, that was why.

Okay, this one went more than a little too far. She looked down at Adrian, bloodied and unconscious, and cringed. Without her up and being a jerk and running her mouth and putting together plans to kill her, Taylor couldn't bring herself to hate Adrian nearly as much, if at all. She felt... awful.

She looked around at the crowd. They all watched and waited for Taylor to do something spectacular and awful to Adrian and break the girl's will once and for all. They only ever wanted to see people suffer. Well, they'd be disappointed. You can't break someone when they're out cold. Taylor didn't like the look of the crowd, it made her sick in her stomach. She looked at the ref, who didn't quite know what to do,. She just looked back at Taylor like she half expected her to beat on Adrian to wake her up and keep at it until someone said I quit. The whole thing made her sick. This had to stop.

She grabbed the mic from the ref and addressed the crowd. "Alright, I think we're done here. They can call this one any way they want, but I'm done. The girl needs... medical help and stuff, and... I'm done. She's had enough, and I've had enough of... this. I hate this. The total dickwad on the floor is a total dickwad, but she never did anything to deserve this kind of a... of a..." Taylor stalled, looking at Adrian. She couldn't find any words for what she had done that she wanted to admit responsibility for. "This isn't the way these things are supposed to go. And all of you just want to see her scream and cry and get beat to death, you fickle fickle bastards. Well tough, she deserves better. So, um... I quit. See ya." She dropped the mic to her side and looked at Adrian again. "Probably in the infirmary."

She turned and made her way back up the ramp, red faced, emotional, her hands shaking a little. She hurt everywhere. Who knows if the blood stains would ever come out of her clothes, and she'd have to mend her skirt where the barbed wire tore it. There was a dampness in the corners of her eyes as she slowly came down off the adrenaline high. She didn't bother getting changed or anything, she just went straight to the medical staff, as usual. She still hated Adrian, but... she really hoped she would be okay.

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:00 am; edited 3 times in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:21 am

It was some time after the Referee declared Adrian the winner that the medics made their way, the crowd booing as she was lifted onto a stretcher, still out from all the abuse she had gone through. To everyone in the audience the finish was somewhat anti climactic, with everything the two had done to each other:ruining the barricade, mist, biting, the cosplayer slipping into insanity, they had expected more.

No-one was going to be walking away happy from this match, it had been a bloody battle with emotions all around the place. Taylor still had to deal with all of her emotions from the match, and Adrian would have to come to terms with what happened, even if it was technically another victory for the cosplayer she was beaten, bloodied, crazy and out cold. It felt like everyone had lost tonight.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12