Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Golden Queen's Judgement

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Golden Queen's Judgement - Page 3 Empty Re: The Golden Queen's Judgement

Post by Darius Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:57 pm

Sayuri's arms hung limp at her sides when Cecilia finally stopped punishing her kidneys. Her cheek was pressed against the lockers, resting against them as she breathed weakly. Cecilia was really doing a number on her. Her clan would truly be ashamed of her if they could see her now, taken for a ride by this vengeful blond.

Sayuri gronaed as her head was forceably pulled away from the locker by the grip she had on her blue hair. Cecilia would see the face of a punished woman, bleeding from the lip and now from the nose, her eyes half-way closed as she struggled to stay conscious. Sayuri could no longer fight back at this point. "Y-You are...no more honourable......than she is," Sayuri mumbled defiantly. Then her red bra was suddenly torn off, leaving her just in her red panties. Normally Sayuri would be quite embaressed, but in her dazed and beaten state she wasn't even fully aware. Her perky breasts spilled frre into the open air. "N-Noooo."

Then Cecilia slammed her face into the locker a second time, and Sayuri saw stars. "UUUUGHGHH!!" she grunted, and immediately felt her nose crunch under the impact. If the blond released her Sayuri would fall to a heap on the floor, barely moving after that hit.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:54 pm

Cecilia was slightly shocked by Sayuri's words, they were true, she wasn't being more honorable than Sarah was, and it angered her even more, before she realized she was at least a tad bit more honorable, seeing as she didn't do it for money, she attacked Sayuri out of vengeance, Cecilia once again felt bad about this, it wasn't for money or for honor, just vengeance, but this was the way that a war was fought, no one ever won a war by being honorable and vikings were never honorable.

"No I'm not...not anymore...because of what she did....I can't let her or her little goons get off easy....and you...the little ninja...your weapons and all....let me ask you one thing....did you threaten one of my friends with your little sword? " Cecilia said with a slight grin, hoping she had found the girl that Rebecca had talked about once or twice before.

She held her opponent up by her hair, and smiled a bit, she took a step back and sent a slap at Sayuri's ass before she would attempt to pull down her panties, "Seeing as you seemed to dislike me removing your bra...I figured I should to the same with your little red panties" Cecilia mocked her before she would pull Sayuri's head back again and slam it into the lockers again.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:21 pm

Sayuri's words did little to stem the Golden Queen's mission of vengeance. If anything it fueled her on more to absolutely brutalize Sayuri, and it seemed Cecilia wanted to humiliate the ninja as well.

Sayuri whimpered from the slap to her ass, knowing what was about to happen, but was powerless to stop it. Her red panties were removed from around her waist, slipping down her legs and falling around her ankles. Sayuri was now completely nude in the lockroom, much to her humiliation.

"UUUGHGH!!" Sayuri screamed, her face slamming into the lockers for a third time. Sayuri then went completely limp in Cecilia's grasp. That third hit had finally knocked her out, her eyes shut as she let out one final groan. Though that probably wouldn't stop Cecilia from torturing her.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:04 pm

Cecilia laughed a tiny bit when she looked over opponent, weak, battered and a bit bloodied, feeling both good and bad over what she had done to the little ninja, she felt good because she was dealing out some pain and letting out some anger on the girl, but she felt bad over the fact that she just didn't do this to Sarah instead of her dog.

Cecilia pulled back on Sayuri's hair and licked on her cheek, "Awwhh look at the little doggie....all beaten and broken" Cecilia taunted her as she would pull her away from the lockers, before she would pulled her back by her hair as forcefully and hard as she could, extending her legs down on the ground as she tried slamming Sayuri's spine across her knee.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:59 pm

Sayuri, being unconscious, couldn't respond to Cecilia licking her cheek, taking off some of the blood that had started to drip down from her forehead.

The air whooshed past Sayuri when Cecilia violently pulled back on her hair, and she was brought back to reality in the most brutal of ways. Sayuri's eyes shot open, and her mouth fell open to scream, but no sound came out. Dragged back to consciousness kicking and screaming, the ninja found her situation no better than it was when she left it. Sayuri whimpered in pain, laying motionless across Cecilia's knee.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:23 pm

Cecilia looked down on Sayuri as she laid across her knee, seemed like she had gotten her to come back to the world of the conscious, Cecilia began moving a hand down towards Sayuri's crotch, and to other hand against Sayuri's chin.

"I actually feel a bit bad for you.....I mean you couldn't fight back....is this really the level of Gatt's bodyguard" Cecilia mocked the little ninja, as her hand was placed on her crotch, she placed her palm against Sayuri's chin and began pushing the top of her body down across her own knee, but that wasn't all, Cecilia also opened her hand to place Sayuri's crotch in a painful clawhold, digging her nails into her soft flesh, as she also pushed her lower-body down, attempting to place her in a back breaker and a clawhold at the same time.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:43 pm

Sayuri was far too weak, far too injured, to make any response to Cecilia's taunts. She merely lay there across her knee, her near lifeless eyes staring up at the cieling. Her words were true though. Sayuri had been helpless in the face of such a merciless assault.

The ninja groaned as Cecilia began to push down on her chin, stretching her back further down across her knee. SHe waved her arms uselessly, searching for some kind of way out. But then something worse happened, and Sayuri's face lit up like a tomato when Cecilia started clawing at her crotch. Sayuri opened her mouth to say something, but only a weak gurgling sound came from her mouth. The torture she was being put through now was absolutely agonizing.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:22 pm

Cecilia smiled a little as she looked down on Sayuri's red face, she increased the pressure of the claw hold, digging her fingernails in more into her soft flesh, as she stretched her little body out across her knee.

She continued with this treatment for a little while before she would push Sayuri of her, and roll her over onto her front, The Golden queen would then stand up and begin to stomp down hard on her back, over and over and over again, she knew that this girl was kinda out of it, and that she might have done enough to hurt her, but this was payback of a sort, an indirect payback at Sarah for what she had done, and for what her little gang had done to her friends before.

"I do hope you will give Sarah my message....that I am not done with her yet....and that this is just the beginning....This is War!" Cecilia shouted as she stomped down hard on the girl.

Last edited by 2237 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:57 pm

Sayuri whimpered and shook her head as Cecilia continued to torture her, her crotch burning with pain and her back in absolute agony. There was nothing she could do to stop the Golden Queen's wrath, even if that wrath wasn't directly aimed at her.

When Cecilia finally decided to roll the ninja off her knee, Sayuri fell onto the floor in a heap, barely moving at all, laying naked facedown on the cold floor, a sorry sight to behold. Sayuri thought Cecilia would be satisfied with this, that she would mercifully be let go, but once again she was mistaken. "UGH!" Sayuri grunted, her body jolting from the kick to her back. She was then left to whether the barrage, her body spasming and arching from the unrelenting assault on her naked body. Bruises would soon begin to from where Cecilia was kicking, each one making Sayuri weaker and weaker.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:35 pm

Cecilia stomped down one last time harder than the ones from before, she had completely destroyed the poor little ninja girl, and this was a good message, she just had to make sure that Sarah would take her seriously.

Cecilia bent down and grabbed a handful of Sayuri's hair, and yanked her up to her feet, making the girl face her as she smirked a little, "Do you think I have done enough?...Do you think Sarah will understand the message? " Cecilia said before she would send a uppercut to Sayuri stomach.

She would end this with her one of her finishers, the one she had intended to use on Sarah, but even though it would slam her down on the floor she felt that she should maybe make things more painful, but she could just slam her around a few more times instead.

The golden queen had made her decision and was going to act, turning Sayuri around so that Cecilia was facing her back, she would quickly attempt to bend Sayuri backwards and grab a hold of her head, and tuck it in under her armpit, coiling her arm around her neck, as she would move her other hand down and place it on Sayuri's hip, grabbing hold of her, "Time for you to met your end....don't worry the gods might see it fit to let you into Valhalla for your valiant fighting" Cecilia said with a slight smirk and giggle as she clearly mocked her, before she would attempt to pull the girl up holding her upside down high in the hair for a second before throwing herself backwards in a brutal inverted suplex, her finisher The Valkyrie's sword

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next