Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Opposer's Grace

3 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Opposer's Grace - Page 7 Empty Re: The Opposer's Grace

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:42 pm

"Pffft... You got ONE lucky shot while I was laughing at how pathetic you are... It's not something that Im gonna allow to happen ever again. And Yes, 'THE GHOUL', The One and only True servant to my Mistress of The Night, Babel Gilles de Rais!" Kelly would declare loudly with great pride in her voice, standing triumphantly in front of Heather and Clyde with her hands on her hips as she grinned towards the two, fully embracing her place as Babel's 'Ghoul', which was once a title and role that Kelly considered to be ridiculous nonsense.

In response to all that was told by Kelly, Clyde would look at her with just as much confusion as Heather, tilting his head a bit at her while raising an eyebrow, wondering what had gotten into Kelly and changed her personality and mental state between the last time the two saw eachother during the days of AFW's 'Sex Wars' league. "...The hell you babbling on about?" Clyde would ask Kelly, who apparently didn't hear him. He just couldn't help but wonder when or how Kelly had become a bit of a maniac.

As Heather accepted Kelly's challenge to a No Holds Barred Match and began to rant on about how Kelly was going to regret the challenge she made to her and that Kelly didn't have a clue as to what she was getting herself into with the purple haired high-flyer. In response to that, Kelly would simply scoff, roll her eyes and turn her head from Heather as she spoke, bobbing her head from side-to-side while opening her mouth and silently muttering 'Blah, blah, blah' without a care as to what Heather had to say to the blonde. Further displaying Kelly's arrogance and desire to upset others.

Just after Clyde showed Heather the letter that Kelly gave them, the blonde would begin to approach the doorway where the two stood, keeping a smug stare at Heather as she stood beside Clyde, already starting to slowly walk away from them as she spoke. "Ha! Prepare!? Why!? It won't take much to mop the floor with you at all! You're the one who doesn't have a clue as to who you're dealing with!" Kelly would declare before shooting a brief stare towards Clyde, until she turned her gaze back to Heather. "...You have absolutely know idea what 'This Bitch' is capable of." Kelly would remark with devious grin before turning herself away from the couple to face the hallway, taking a few steps forward.

"Later Clyde..." Kelly would mutter teasingly before suddenly shooting her arm out as she walked in front of him, resting her hand on his cheek before slowly letting it slide down his face, turning her head to quickly show her teasing grin to Heather. Clyde was startled by this at first and immediately froze as Kelly's gloved hand and bare fingers caressed his cheek, greatly taken by surprise due to the fact that Kelly had never flirted with him before since the two hated each other, but Clyde quickly caught on as to why she was doing this once he saw her grin at Heather and would quickly pull her hand away from his cheek that was blushing slightly.

"E-Ey! Quit your foolin'!" Clyde would exclaim to Kelly as he pulled her hand away, who would quickly pull her hand back continue walking away from the couple, but at a far quicker pace as she quickly walked away from the two, suddenly out bursting into a loud maniacal laugh as she left the couple alone finally, lifting her hand to flip her middle finger up and shoot Heather and Clyde 'The Bird' as she ran down the stairs to make her exit. Not wanting to be near Heather after those antics, but taking great pleasure in getting her riled up.

"...Still bitchy as hell... That's for damn sure..." Clyde would remark as he watched Kelly leave, still harboring a deep disliking of that spoiled brat who always had something to say and would never shut up. As attractive as she was, Kelly was one girl that not even Clyde wanted to or tried get lucky with during his earlier man-whore days in Sex Wars. "Really hope you do kick her ass babe... Maybe it'll keep her big ass mouth shut for a good while..." Clyde would remark to Heather as he leaned against the doorway while reaching into his pockets to pull out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter, placing one of the cigarettes between his lips before placing the pack back in his pocket, getting ready to light it as he cupped his hands in front of the cigarette and flicked his thumb down on the lighter, trying to get it to light. Unaware of how Heather was going to react to his Other bad habit.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:56 pm

".....Oook you have fun with that then..." Heather would say in response to Kelly's declaration of why she was 'the ghoul'. She was honestly quite weirded out by Kelly's words, having no clue whatsoever of what she was talking about but she just shook her head. She already know the girl was annoying and egotistical, she wouldn't put it past her to be insane as well.

"Yeah well we'll see about that Kelly. I've had just about enough of you today so you can just take your leave now. You don't want to fight till later, so shut the hell up and leave and we'll fight later, got that?" Heather would say, fed up with the girl to the point where she just wanted her out of her face. The annoyance of her words was getting on her last nerves and she just wanted to relax and regain herself before having to beat the hell out of Kelly in the ring. However, what she did next, Heather couldn't believe she would even dare.

She watched as Kelly would extend her hand out, placing it on Clyde's cheek before slowly sliding it down. It took her a few seconds to realize what the girl just did from how shocked she was at the action. She would blink a few times before clenching her teeth tightly and shaking her head. She watched as Clyde pulled her arm away and Heather was seconds away from throwing another punch at Kelly. "JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" Heather would yell at the top of her lungs as she witnessed Kelly run for the exit.

Heather would slam her fist hard on the wall next to the door before leaning herself forward on it. She shook her head trying to calm herself as she would hear Clyde's words. "So I take it you know that bitch then? Trust me Clyde, I WILL kick her ass. When I'm done with her she'll be-...." Heather would say before she would catch a glance over at Clyde, seeing him light up a cigarette. "..what the hell is that? What are you doing?" Heather would say in almost disbelief as she stared at Clyde.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:57 am

Holding the cigarette between his fingers as he watched Kelly finally leave, Clyde could only shake his head and sigh in response to all of the blondes antics to get Heather riled up. She apparently could not make a simple challenge to Heather and be done with it, she had to mess with her opponent first before anything apparently, much to Clyde's frustration since he was just about to get busy with Heather until Kelly showed up. Thankfully though, the girl was gone and the couple could hopefully end their night peacefully.

"Yeah... Sadly..." Clyde would mutter with a frown in a response to Heather's question, asking him if he knew Kelly. "Know 'er from way back Durin' the ol' Sex Wars days. She hung a lot around this dude I knew named 'Lobo' that I kinda chilled with until I went solo. Was never really friends with either of em' though, especially HER. She was just a spoiled brat who was always complainin' and whinin' bout every little damn thing, she had a real big ass ego too, bigger than mine... couldn't stand her... and sure as hell didn't even think about sleepin' with her since we hated eachother to the core! Heh... Yep..." Said Clyde as he revealed his past connection to Kelly, being among the few women from his days in Sex Wars whom he didnt try to get intimate with.

Upon telling all that Heather, Clyde placed the cigarette in his mouth and held it there between his lips as he fumbled with the lighter in his hands, constantly flicking his thumb down on the little contraption to get a light going, eventually getting it lit just as Heather caught him in the act, not even getting a chance to actually light the cig yet. "Huh?" Clyde would ask Heather as he lifted his head up and looked to her with an oblivious expression on his face, wondering why Heather had cutoff her previous sentence and asked him what he was doing.

"Cigarette. Tryin to light it." He would reply bluntly to Heather with the cig still in his mouth, not realizing that something was wrong until he got a better look at her. "...What?" Clyde would ask Heather once he saw the way she was looking at him, wondering what was bothering her, being completely oblivious that she apparently disliked his smoking habit.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:53 am

"Hah..can't say I'm surprised to hear that about her. She looks and acts like the exact type to be like that." Heather would say as she would nod her head to the rest of Clyde's comments. She would be pleased with the fact that he assured her he never wanted any sort of sexual relations with the girl from how much she hated her, and that let her know her act of running her hand across his cheek was just a move to get at her more. The thought that she would do that just for that made the anger in Heather rise up just that bit more as she shook her head.

However as Heather noticed Clyde lighting up a cigarette, her mind seemed to completely go from Kelly to that. She shakes her head hearing his words, almost stunned at the fact that he thought it was an OK thing to do. "You can't be serious with me right now...You think after I said I didn't want you drinking that I wouldn't mind you smoking?? Wouldn't you think that was even worse??" Heather would say as she would cross her arms under her chest, staring at Clyde as if she was waiting for an answer, but she would continue talking anyways, cutting him off if he was about to talk.

"You know, you're just slowly killing yourself with that shit Clyde. There's not one good thing that goes in your body when you smoke. What do you think it makes you look fucking cool or something? Cause it sure as hell doesn't." Heather would say as she would shake her head. "You think you could put that out?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:27 am

"Heh... Just another rich spoiled brat who think she's All-That, but can't even wrestle worth a damn" Clyde would remark after Heather spoke, sharing Heather's dislike for the arrogant loudmouth who was going through a lot of trouble just to get on Heather's nerves.

With the unlit cigarette still in his mouth Clyde stared at Heather as she voiced her disapproval for him smoking, causing him to frown a bit. He wasn't at all angry at Heather, rather he was just disappointed that she disliked his other bad habit and didn't want smoking either, now.

"You know a lot about Wrestling, but you don't know how good a cigarette tastes in the morning." Clyde would comment before taking the cigarette out of his mouth with his middle and index fingers. "... It... Reflexes me... Keeps me from gettin' too stressed, and Yeah I think it makes me look like cool..." Clyde would mutter before suddenly flicking the cigarette away, letting it drop from the top floor of the apartment complex all the way down to the parking lot below. "Didn't really care how this would affect me in the long run since I figured I wasn't gonna have much of a future when I got old..." Clyde would say before he stagger to Heather, reaching for her wrists to pull her body against his before Clyde went to wrap his arms around Heather's waist. "...Didn't think I'd ever find a real reason to live." Said Clyde as he gazed into Heather's eyes with a small grin, finding it so strange and funny that this girl who had jumped into life 7 days ago, had changed so much within the scallywag who was always up to no good.

"Im surprised though, babe... You just asked me to put that Cig out... And here I figured you were gonna Make me give up smokin'... Don't ya remember? I have to do what ya say." Clyde would mutter to Heather with a teasing grin as he held Heather closely against him, recalling how Heather was so controlling and demanding at first, but eventually became a loving and supportive parter to Clyde as the two finally sorted things out between one another. It appeared as if both of them had changed things in eachother for the better. That being said, Clyde was Clyde was trying to resume his near intimate moment with Heather before Kelly showed up and Vagina-Blocked him.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:40 am

"Id rather not know. In fact I'm more than glad that I don't. That's one that I'll just have to pass on Clyde." Heather would say in response as she heard Clyde's words, listening to him as he continued. "Well, guess what, it just makes you look like an idiot. A rotten idiot who doesn't know what's good for him. Aand that's the exact image I know that you shouldn't have. It's not how you really are at all. As for that, now you do. You have a bright future and there's no need to taint it with cigarettes." Heather would say as she would keep her sights directed at him through her whole little speech.

As he went and reach out for her wrists, it took her by surprise a bit as she was brought in close to him, his arms wrapped around her waist. "Well, you can believe it now Clyde. You have the perfect reason, and it'll be here forever." Heather would say in response before she heard his next words.

"Well of course, that's the next step. Every time you pull out a cigarette, I'll just tell you to put it out again. We'll keep going with this until you realize there's no point in pulling them out in the first place. You can be sure as hell that I won't let up either. I don't like my property being dirtied." Heather would say, playing off the teasing words that she was getting from Clyde as she moved in a bit closer to him. She would motion to go in for a kiss before she would stop just short and place her finger on his lips.

"Oh and, just as an added incentive. Until you quit, my lips are off limits..and I'm not only talking about the ones up here either." Heather would say as she would gently push herself away from Clyde with a grin on her face as she would head back to the bedroom. "Besides, that bitch spoiled my mood anyways."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:49 am

Clyde couldn't help but frown as Heather berated his bad habit. The fact that she said it was something a rotten idiot would do and that he was better than that made him feel both happy a bit disappointed. None the less as he held her close by the waist, he felt warmth in her words, that she was his reason to live that as cold as stern as her words were, he knew how much she cared by what she told him, that his reason to live, his reason to happy would always be there for him.

Clyde then leaned forth to go in for another loving kiss with Heather, wanting to set the mood back into place, and it seemed like it was going to happen as Heather leaned in to do the same thing. However! Heather would suddenly stop herself and place her finger on Clyde's lips, causing him to groan a bit in frustration and frown once he realized she was doing her usual bit of teasing him and leading him on.

"W-What!? Aww... Come on!" Clyde would complain as Heather revealed that her lips were now off limits until he quit smoking. Both of Them! If it was one set of things that Clyde loved about Heather's physical aspect, it was her lips, and now he couldn't touch them. She would leave him standing outside, his mouth hung open in disbelief, having no strength in his grip as she gently pushed herself away from him and just grinned at him before leaving the limping Texan alone outside, visibly frustrated as Heather revealed that Kelly had spoiled her mood. That really disappointed Clyde.

"Welcome to your new life, Mr. Gastin." Clyde would mutter to himself with a sigh as he looked up at the black sky above before pulling out the pack of cigarettes from his pocket, staring at them for a moment, contemplating one last smoke before he quit. But he couldn't do it. Heather's words were still ringing in his head even after she had teased him and left him alone. "How the hell is she changing me so fast..?" Clyde would ask himself as he started at the red pack of Marlboro in his hands, recalling how he had his first cigarette at 17 and began his other bad habit, thinking about how much Heather had changed him. She single handily slowed his drinking, stopped his Polyamorous ways and now got him to quit smoking. All within 7 days. It was something no woman had ever gotten Clyde to do, she was changing him so much so quickly, perhaps too fast. Heather claimed she was making him a better a person, and Clyde had faith in her, even though it almost scaring him. He had grown so accustomed to his careless self-destructive ways that they became the norm for him. He felt he was meant to be scum for life, no matter all the good things Heather kept saying about him.

"Is this what love does to a man..?" Clyde would mutter to himself before chucking the pack of cigarettes as hard as he could throw, into the parking lot. Finally saying goodbye to a piece of his old self before walking back into the apartment limping his way back towards the bedroom, ready to end this night he felt was bitter sweet. Unsure if Heather was already falling by now.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:02 am

As Heather walks back into the bedroom, she lets out a long sigh before slipping her dress off her, tossing it to the ground by the bed as she does so. Rubbing her face with her hands, she would plop herself down on the bed before throwing the covers over her, turning onto her back as she stared up at the ceiling. Shaking her head, she would place her arms underneath the pillow, propping her head up a bit as she would let her mind wander in deep thought, taking her back to what was quite an eventful day.

"What the hell am I doing...I looked like a dumbass today..I let people get to me that really shouldn't have. That damn girl...she was just helping him out but I had to go and do what I did..then that Kelly Conway...right at the moment when Clyde and I were really talking with eachother, getting closer than ever...is that my fault too? If I hadn't punched her out back at the old dorms...would she have come to pester me and Clyde tonight?..Somehow I doubt it." Heather would think to herself as she shook her head, keeping her gaze up at the ceiling as she blinked a few times.

"It's like...there's always something there stopping us from living the life that we should be..I just want to have a good, normal life with Clyde..make it better for the both of us..but it's as if life is just throwing everything it can at us to stop it...or is it me that's doing that unintentionally..." Heather would continue her thoughts as a single tear would run down her eye, her thoughts getting to her as she lie there in bed.

After a few seconds, she would hear the footsteps, looking up to see Clyde enter the bedroom. She would lean herself up a bit, staring at him with a smile as he head towards the bed. "Heh..you know I'm actually surprised. To be honest I was thinking you would light another one up when I wasn't looking, maybe you made up your mind and wanted one last smoke? Doesn't seem like it though. You really did stop that for me." Heather would say before she would wave for Clyde to join her in the bed.

"Come here then, I'm....really tired. I'm about ready to get some sleep...and I'm sure you want your little reward for not smoking tonight? Nothing changed, my mood is still ruined, but I still can open up one of those sets of lips for use tonight." Heather would say, still with the smile on her face as she waited for Clyde to join her.

Last edited by 1905 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:13 pm

After closing the door behind him, Clyde began to slowly drag his feet through the apartment, walking with a slight limp down the hallway, back towards the bedroom with a slight hint of fatigue and disappointment on his face. He had been through so much physically, mentally and emotionally in the past couple of days, but couldn't help but be satisfied at what he had accomplished within 7 days. For Clyde, earning Heather's love and winning the 24/7 Title was the best thing to happen to him in a very long time, and while he was a bit frustrated and disappointed that Kelly Conway's visit had spoiled The Mood between himself and Heather, Clyde felt there was nothing he could about it anyway, and just decided to shrug it off. There was always tomorrow, after all.

Upon walking into the bedroom, Clyde instantly lifts his head to look towards the bed and would spot Heather laying there in the bed without her dress, smiling sweetly at him with an inviting stare as she speaks those truthful words to Clyde before she motioned for him to join her in bed. "You really did stop that for me." hearing Heather say that, Clyde couldn't help but be surprised by her words as took a moment to review his own actions, which actually surprised himself a bit. He really did stop smoking just for her, just to be able to get intimate with her again and just to make her happy.

As Heather beckoned for Clyde to join her, he instantly began to walk forward towards the bed, his face lighting up with excitement as he was promised a reward from Heather, even though her mood was still ruined, Clyde didn't care, he loved the taste of Heather's soft lips against his own and could never fight against such a thing that brought him pure bliss. A Kiss was technically what started everything between the two, and it was all he really needed tonight.

Taking a quick moment to kick his boots off, Clyde fell into the bed and crawled up to Heather, laying directly beside her as he stared into her eyes with a sly grin on his face, which would suddenly fade as he looked at Heather's face and noticed something wet had run down from her eye and onto her face, earning a look of concern and confusion as to what was wrong with Heather, causing Clyde to lift up his hand in order to rest his palm upon Heather's cheek before he tried to gently wipe his thumb under her eye to wipe the tear away, brushing it softly off of her cheek. "...You Okay?" Clyde would ask, a bit concerned as to what had caused Heather to tear up a bit, fully aware of her tendency to hide her emotions from him despite the loving and inviting smile that she gave him.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:02 pm

Heather watched as Clyde stood by the bed, staring at his face and looking for the expression he was giving off. She could tell of his tiredness and frustration as it was the same feeling that she had, although it seemed his might be further along. She watched as she called him to her, seeing the expression change on his face to excitement. It was something that she was glad to see and as he came closer, she could feel a warmth within her, knowing the fact of the bond that the two held tightly together.

As she watched him kick off his boots, she would wait anticipatively as he crawled into the bed with her, making his way towards her. As his face came up close to her's, she went to reach forward for the kiss but stopped as she heard his words. Her heart skipped a beat as she heard him, realizing that he could notice the fact that she was on the verge of crying out earlier. She would bite her lip and quickly shake her head as Clyde wiped the tear off her face.

"I-It's..nothing to worry about Clyde. I'm fine I...I just..was thinking about a few things but..It's ok now. I have you here and we're fine. Just...need a good night's sleep you know?" Heather would say as she would nod her head, convincing herself of the very words she was saying as she tried to convince Clyde that she was fine.

After nodding at him, she would tilt her head for a second before leaning in towards him, going for the kiss that she has said she was going to give him.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next