Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde (Complete)

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde (Complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:30 am

Clyde had to admit, he did like Heather's new attire for it's sex appeal, but he did always have a thing for Heather in her classic outfit, she was right however about him liking the easy access that he had at Heather's body since it was just the dress and bikini top.

Clyde couldn't help but frown though as Heather told him to drop the tough guy act, grumbling under his breath a bit in response to her words. He honestly didn't think he was actually Acting tough, he just felt he always had to be.

However, as Heather emits a flustered response to his last bit of words, Clyde starts to grin again, knowing that his words had quite the effect on Heather, even though he felt very strongly about what he had said to her. "Heh... Right..." Clyde would say to Heather as he continued to grin before the two of them stepped into the elevator.

Clyde wouldn't notice the droplet of blood from Heather's arm though, he was honestly thinking about what could have happened during the crash, which is interrupted by a sound that Heather suddenly made before pulling them out of the elevator.

"Somethin wrong?" Clyde would ask Heather, unable to really see her bloody arm as the couple made their way down the hall before finally reaching the door. Home at last.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde (Complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:44 am

Heather quickly fished into her pocket for the keys to the door to their room as she tried her best to ignore her arm that kept continuously nagging at her. Hearing Clyde's question, she curses herself inside. She didn't want Clyde to know how much her arm was bugging her, but she kept trying to pass it off as he asked. "N-no it's nothing. Don't worry about it, you need more attention then I do right now." Heather says as she finally grasps the key and unlocks the door, opening it before leading Clyde into the room.

Closing the door behind them, she continues to help Clyde into the bedroom, placing him on the bed as she walks over to the chair that was just a few steps away from the edge of the bed. Turning herself with her back to Clyde, she rolls down her sleeve to take a look at the cut on her arm. It still wasn't anything serious, but it was still dripping with blood as she went to check the exact placement of the cut. It ran across a part on her lower arm, literally just a few inches under where her main veins were at her wrist.

"Heh.." She couldn't help but let out a small laugh as she saw how close the cut was to what could possibly have been fatal, however it was still minor enough to not cause too much of a problem. She then let out a sigh as she leaned back in the chair before turning to Clyde. "How are you feeling?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:17 am

Clyde can't help but give Heather a curious look out the corner of his eye as she dismisses that anything is wrong, but her tone of voice and choice of words were clearly showing him that something was indeed wrong. "Look Heather Im fine, really. Im just a bit... Sore... In every place..." Clyde would admit hesitantly, he really was banged up pretty bad. His entire body ached and the back of his head was throbbing, while not as much as earlier it was still hurting a bit.

As Heather helped Clyde onto the bed, he adjusted himself a bit in order to seat himself up before he lifted his head to look at Heather, seeing her suddenly turn away from while apparently messing with something in front of her that she might of been holding. A closer look however showed Clyde that their was blood dripping from what appeared to be her arm.

"Gah Dang it, woman! I knew you was hurt! You Bleedin'!" Clyde would exclaim as he pointed at Heather from the bed, giving her an almost scolding glare, upset that she was fixated on him and didn't take care of herself, along with hiding her cut from him. After a moment, Clyde let out a sigh and relaxed a bit, realizing that both he and Heather were fine and that there was nothing worth arguing over on this night. They were both a bit battered and scarred, but they were alive and well.

"Sore," Clyde would respond to Heather directly before looking down at his legs, frowning at his inability to walk straight currently, his body still a bit shook up from the crash. "I'll live though... You're the one who needs fixin'! Gimme some bandages and I'll fix ya up!" Clyde would say to Heather before scooting over on the bed, offering her to sit next to him once she got some bandages. If it was one thing besides drinking that Clyde was actually good at, it was patching up wounds.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 am

"Ah!" Heather lets out as she quickly unrolls her sleeve hearing Clyde's words. After a few seconds though, she sulks a bit and rolls it back up. He had seen the cut, there was no reason to hide it now. She figured it wasn't all that much to worry about anyways, so there was no harm in showing it to him now that he had already seen the blood. "It's..just a small cut..nothing to worry about really." Heather says in response to his words as she shows him her arm.

Hearing his response to her question, she went to go comfort him, but then heard how adamant he was on fixing her up first instead. She let out a sigh and stood up from her chair, walking to the bathroom and pulling out a first aid kit containing the bandages from one of the drawers before heading back. Sitting next to Clyde, she hands him the small box. "You..don't really need to do this..i-it'll heal itself in time. You should rest, you can hardly walk." Heather says, giving out one last line of protest even though she somehow knew there was no real use.

In reality she was glad that Clyde was so willing to help her out and patch her up. It was something she didn't get from many people other than her brother when it came down to it, and it felt refreshing getting offered this sort of treatment from someone. As she handed him the box, she let out a sigh, looking up at the ceiling and letting her mind run. "Tomorrow..I'll head out to talk to Bonnie. You stay and rest as long as you can. You can..talk with Dante some other time, it's fine."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:01 am

While Clyde was glad the cut was indeed minor, he still intended to patch her wound up as best he could. "Don't matter, babe... Im'a fixin it..." Clyde would say as he watched Heather head for the bathroom to get the first aid kit.

Clyde then hears Heather's next couple of words lets out a small laugh, amused by how persistent she was in telling him that he didn't have to do this. "Heh... I know Heather... But I wanna do this... Plus im good at it. And it ain't like im'a get out the bed just patchin' your cut. Besides... I kinda caused it..." Clyde would say to Heather, finding it funny that he was just as stubborn as her when it came down to accepting help from another.

Reaching into the box, Clyde applies some disinfectant on Heather's wound before wrapping the bandage around her arm, circling her arm rather quickly as he applied the bandage around her arm.

"...Ya know... I ain't forcin' ya to go see Bonnie, alone. I need to talk with her just as much as you do." Clyde would tell Heather before cutting the bandage from the roll with his teeth, fully patching Heather's wound. "Don't you worry 'bout me though... I heal quick... I'll be fixin things with your brother in no time... I hope..." Clyde would say with a nervous look in his eyes, wondering if he could get himself to make peace with Dante finally.

"Either way... We got all the time in the world, don't we?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:53 pm

Heather watched Clyde as he went to patch up her cut. She was grateful inside that he had because she herself didn't really know much about fixing these kinds of things. She was inside worried about how long the cut would last untreated, but now that worry was in the past as Clyde was tending to it as best as he could.

Heather squints her eyes a bit and lets out a small yelp as the sting of the disinfectant shocks her just a bit. Hearing Clyde's words though, Heather shook her head, not wanting to let him take the blame. "N-no it wasn't all your fault..I..shouldn't have been going that fast in the first place...and..I should have pulled over or something.." Heather says as she looks down for a few seconds before looking back at him. "B-but thanks.."

As Clyde finishes bandaging up her cut, Heather waves it around a bit, looking at the nicely done patching job, a bit surprised at how well Clyde had done it. As she was about to compliment him on it, she heard him talking about her meeting with Bonnie that was coming up. "No...no I can go by myself. I need to. If I want to make this all work, it's something I have to do. I can handle it..It..shouldn't be all that hard right?" Heather says with a bit of a nervous smile as she tilts her head a bit.

"You're right....you're absolutely right. We do.." Heather says as she stares into Clyde's eyes, a warm smile on her face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:51 pm

"Heh.. Sorry... That kinda stings.." Said Clyde to Heather as he applied the disinfectant to her arm before applying the bandages while listening to her next couple of words, emitting an amused sigh in response to them. It seemed to Clyde that both of them were willing to take the blame for the accident and neither one was going to let up, even though Clyde did honestly feel responsible. "Maybe we both messed up a bit... Either way, we made it out alright, and I ain't gon' let it happen again." Clyde would say to Heather with a look of reassurance before cutting the bandages.

Indeed Clyde did have some skill with first aid, mostly because he treated all the wounds he had earned while getting into trouble, back in Texas. In addition to a few matches he had before Bonnie had joined him in AFW.

"Y-You sure?" Clyde would ask Heather with a bit of concern on his face. He knew Heather was trying to repair things, but Clyde was more worried about how Bonnie would act towards Heather, let alone her reaction towards the news that she was going to be delivered. Bonnie wasn't the type to forgive and forget so easily. Then again, Clyde was the same way.

Clyde shifts back into a smile though as Heather agrees with him about how much time they had. A very long time for the young couple. Which Clyde realized that it could of all ended tonight had lady luck not been on his side. He felt he had been given another chance at life, a better one, a happier one. He wasn't going to waist that.

"Yeah... A long time for just me and you..." Said Clyde with an affectionate smile before it slowly curled into as he gazed into Heather's eyes while slowly pushing the first aid kit out of his way, leaning himself slowly towards Heather before placing his hand on hers. "...And I don't plan on waistin' it."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Heather nods her head about the disinfectant stinging a bit as Clyde finishes up. Hearing his response to her taking some of the blame, she lets out a sigh similar to his in a bit of a mimicking way. "I guess you're right...oh and trust me I'll be making sure that doesn't happen again as well. Next time i'll make you wait to get this." Heather says with a bit of a teasing grin as she pats her arm where the bandage is a bit.

"Yes Clyde, I'm sure. If I couldn't do this myself it would be pathetic. I can handle it...you're just gonna have to trust me on this one. I have faith in you that you'll reconcile with Dante as well." Heather says in response to his bit of concern as she in reality thinks of how tough it might actually be to talk with Bonnie on her own. She wasn't on the best terms with her from their last meeting, and she doubted Bonnie had any sort of life changing event occur to her that would make her opinion on Heather change.

As she two gazed into eachother's eyes, Heather leaned closer as Clyde did, blushing a bit as he put his hand on hers. "Yeah...me neither...it'll be the best years of my life..." Heather says in response as she continues to lean in with him, going all the way to where their faces were less than inches away from each other, closing in even that small distance to press her lips against his, initiating yet another kiss between the two.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:35 pm

"You'll make me wait, huh? Heh... Figured you'd do somethin' like that, always keepin me waitin' and...wantin' more... Just don't let me wait too long..." Clyde would tease back to Heather following her remark, scooting closer to her.

"Aww, But it ain't you im worried about. girl! I got faith in you, Bonnie's the one I worry about. Im pretty sure she's cooled down though, at least I hope..." Clyde would say to Heather with a nervous look on his face while rubbing the back of his neck, hoping for the best, but expecting the worse.

"...You damn right 'bout that, girl." The Texan would remark with a teasing grin before closing his eyes as he and Heather shared another kiss. creating pure bliss between the two as Clyde slung his freehand towards Heather's waist, trying to guide her down on the bed while the embrace grew more passionate, much like how it had been in the car prior to the crash, if not more.

Now laying on the bed over Heather, Clyde softly breaks the kiss and lifts himself up a bit, keeping his gaze fixated on Heather's eyes as he looked down at her with a soft smile, rising slowly due to a few parts on his body still aching a bit, but was nothing serious, at least to him. "Think you'll be able ta' keep up with that arm of yours?" Clyde would tease to Heather with a small grin, fully aware that Heather was in better shape then he was, but would tease her nonetheless.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:56 pm

"Well..that's what I'm going there for anyways isn't it? To cool things down. Anyways, forget about that." Heather says, trying to shake away that part of the conversation. She knew in herself that regardless of how hard it was going to be, she was going to do it and do it right. Anything that it took, she would do without hesitation.

As the two shared their kiss and embrace after that, Heather was taken away be the sensation. For the third time in the night, she felt as if she was in an ethereal state due to the feelings behind the kiss they shared. They had kissed before that night, however those were nothing compared to the sensation of the ones they have shared so far throughout the night.

As Clyde guided her down with his free hand, she slowly allowed him to bring her down to lying on the bed, him lying on top of her as they continued their kiss. As he then broke it, holding himself up a bit, she looked up at him with lustful eyes. She let out a small laugh at his words as she shook her head. "I wouldn't be talking if I was you. I'm not the one with the full body ache am I?" Heather says before pulling him down by his shirt with her cut arm, as if to prove a point before pressing her lips against his again. Lasting a few seconds in the kiss, she lets go of him, slightly pushing him up a but as she gave him a grin. "Just so you know, the only reason you're on top is because I want to see how well you...perform. Don't disappoint me?" Heather says with a teasing tone as she winks at him.

Last edited by 1905 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde (Complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next