Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde (Complete)

2 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde (Complete) - Page 13 Empty Re: Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:22 am

"Heh... But I do." Clyde would say back to Heather, trying to reassure her that he was not disappointed on how their intimate moment ended and that they weren't able to continue.

"Five Stars huh? Take a lot of pride in that..." Clyde would mutter to Heather with a smile, happy that he was able to please her despite how soon they had finished, even though he initially just wanted to please her.

Pressing against her gently before kissing Heather softly, winding his tongue around her's slowly while his hips carefully rocked against Heather's loins to slide his member into her sex once more, trying his best to avoid hurting Heather this time. His hands would lightly caress her waist as he deepened the peaceful kiss they shared, cooing within the kiss as the pleasured feeling of his throbbing member sliding within Heather pulsated through his body.

Clyde would emit a soft moan within Heather's mouth as he felt his climax building, panting heavy breath's into Heather as he gasped before breath. The immense pleasure he received arousing him once more, earning a loud moan from Clyde before he pulled Heather tightly tightly against him as he climaxed and shot his hot seed into her sex. Rocking his hips against Heather for a moment as his muscles spasmed before he collapsed against her , gasping for breath as he laid over her, physically drained.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:39 am; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde (Complete) - Page 13 Empty Re: Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:31 pm

Heather melted in the kiss and soft rhythmic feeling of his member in her sex. It was all too good and she was glad her early release didn't stop Clyde from continuing with his own way. She would have never guessed that she would be feeling this sort of thing with him, her first impressions of him being utter hate, leading into what is now a deep love. It was just a surreal thing, and if before all this someone was to ask her if she would picture having these sorts of feelings for Clyde, she would probably have laughed in their face.

She returned the moans that Clyde was letting out through the kisses as her breathing grew deeper, but not as rapid as before. She felt Clyde's body tighten up, causing her to arch her back slightly before she felt him burst into her sex. Feeling the hot sensation, she let out a long moan as well before relaxing her body as Clyde lay over her doing the same.

"I..love you.." Heather says, repeating those words again as she weakly wrapped her arms around him.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:26 pm

Just barely less than a week ago, Clyde had his first meeting with Heather Sunderland within the girl's dorms on that fateful Monday night. Their encounter was almost completely by chance due to the fact Clyde had been watching Bonnie's match against Dante Sunderland on TV in her dorm, and would only step-out when a young woman who went by the name of 'Dulsa' came to collect money from the blonde haired Texan following a bet they had made earlier that night. While at the same time, Heather had grown very bored that night and had tried to contact her friend, Alessa Mason, but would be unable to reach her due to Alessa not charging her phone, which caused to step out into the hallway out of boredom, just as Clyde had stepped out as well. Meeting eachother as strangers passing by, unaware that the next 6 days would drive both of them to their limits. What was initially hate, had evolved into love in the must surreal way possible. Pure Fate and Luck.

It was hard to imagine how things had turned out between the two. It made Clyde wonder if the moment he was sharing with Heather was actually real, or just a beautiful dream. But the truth was that everything was real, the warmth of Heather's body as Clyde held onto her tightly within the embrace, caressing her body with hands as they kissed eachother softly while his length burrowed into her sex, the blissful knowledge of knowing she loved him. It was all almost too good to be true, but it was.

Finally, As Clyde reached his climax, he clutched Heather tightly while arching his back, releasing a long satisfied moan within the kiss the two shared as his muscles tensed before going slightly limp against Heather, laying directly over her, sweating profusely as he began to pant lightly. He looked down at Heather with an affectionate smile, his face full of relief and happiness towards the fact that had finally made mutual love together. But as Heather uttered those three words while wrapping her arms around him, he immediately felt as if his heart had suddenly leaped out his chest when he heard those three words that hit him like a ton of heavy bricks filled with pure bliss.

"...I know..." He tells Heather with a faint, teasing grin across his lips while gazing into her eyes before he speaks again. "...Love ya too..." said Clyde before kissing Heather softly once again, holding her weakly within his exhausted state. The Clock on the wall now reading 11:59.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:56 am

As Clyde clutches Heather tightly, she keeps her arms around him, pulling him as close to her as she can. It was a wonderful moment that the two shared. While outsiders may just see it as the two satisfying their cravings for sex, in reality it was the one genuine expression of love that the two shared since they met. It really solidified the relationship that the two had developed, and Heather held on to him, not wanting to ever let go.

Hearing his words, returning the words that she gave him, she smiles widely and returns the soft kiss that he applies on her. It was the perfect end to such a night to end it with such a close embrace, the two sharing the last kiss of the night, swaying them into the next day as the clock turned to 12:00, signifying the end of the long week that the two had gone through so roughly. It was almost a miracle that the rocky road of the past week had ended on such a great note for the two.

Breaking the kiss, Heather stared up at Clyde, her warm smile still on her face. "Clyde..I-" She begins to speak when suddenly she hears the phone going off. It takes her a second or two to realize that's what it actually was as she shakes her head, hitting herself in the forehead with her palm a few times so she could answer it coherently. "Who....who would be calling at this time??" Heather says in confusion as she lets go of Clyde before reaching her arm out to her side, pulling the phone to her that was resting on the bedside table.

"Hello?" Heather says as she presses the button to answer the call. She listens to what the person on the other end of the line has to say before looking up at Clyde with a bit of a confused look. "U-um..it's for you..." She says, surprised that anyone but the group themselves would know about Clyde being here.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:37 pm

It was now midnight, and The Week From Hell was now over. Things had seemed to go from bad, to worse, to finally and miraculously end on a good note. The warm embrace of Heather probably being the greatest thing he had ever felt in his life. Everything felt so perfect.

Suddenly however, Clyde hears a phone go off and instantly lets out a dissatisfied and frusted groan. "Awwww... Whata mood killer..." He complains before rolling off of Heather, laying next to her as she takes the phone call, wondering who it could be, as well and is surprised to discover the call being for him as Heather hands the phone to him.

"Say wah?" Clyde would ask before taking the cell from Heather and putting it up to his ear, slightly confused as to who would call Heather to reach him.

"Yo, What it do?" Clyde would ask immediately after taking the phone. "Uh huh... Uh Huh... Oh fa' real? Cool...... Well damn I just had 2 matches and a fight back-to-back! Im sore as hell! ....Naw Naw, I'll take the damn shot! ....Tomorrow? Fuck.... Fine! You best have that damn belt ready then!" Clyde shouts to the person on the other line before ending the call. Flopping down on the bed with a frustrated look on his face.

"I've... Got a Hardcore Match for the 24/7 title tomorrow..." Clyde would mutter with a blank expression on his face. His old match had been canceled and suddenly moved to the current date. He had to admit he felt kind of good about getting another shot at a belt after losing the match against Dante & Alessa, but he wondered if his body would be able to last long enough to win this up-coming match.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:39 am

Heather would stare at Clyde intently, waiting to see what exactly the phone call was. As she saw his almost angered emotions, she grew a bit worried, hearing him shout. Finally, she saw as he lay back on the bed in a frustrated manner. She looked him up and down a bit before lying back as well, slinging her arm over him as she lay close to him.

Hearing what the call was about, she clicked her tongue a bit. She knew the condition he was in and she really felt that there was no way he would be ready to compete, let alone in a hardcore match. "Th-that's a bit ridiculous isn't it? I mean...you're going to get beaten up out there...and really the only person who should be able to beat you up for any sort of reason is me, you know?" Heather would say with a bit of a joking tone before she would let out a sigh.

"You sure you're able to do this? I'm sure they will understand if you call off the match...they..might not still give you the shot but..still you never know what could happen out there Clyde.." Heather says, her face just beside his as she hugged him close.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:47 am

Clyde didn't want to admit it, but he was at a cross roads at the moment with his decision, he didn't know exactly what he should do. The decision he wanted to make was building conflict within him. But as Heather slung her arm over him, he couldn't help but relax a bit more and smile at the comfort she brought him.

"Hey... Hey... Clyde Gastin might be sore, but that don't mean he ain't gon' kick some ass!" Clyde would say, trying to reassure Heather and even himself that he could still win and hopefully not get hurt too bad.

"I've gotta do this, babe. I ain't gon' get another shot like this again. Gotta take it now, gotta rise to the big leagues and prove my worth... Also... Think of how easy I could make things for you and the kid if I get a champ's salary... I could take care of all of us..." Clyde would mutter to Heather as turned his head to look her in the eyes, unable to hide his expression of fear and worry for what could happen in the next 16 hours.

"...Gotta Try..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:23 pm

"But..." Heather lets out in response to the first part of his reassurance. She thought to herself that she really should have more confidence in him. She knows of how strong he can be at times, and maybe he's completely right about the fact that he could go out there and really kick some ass. It was a hardcore match, he could use weapons and stuff like that to his advantage as well. If it's anything like their little backstage brawl, where she still can't figure out just how he was able to get the best of her, he might be fine.

"Ah..Clyde that's not...yeah I guess you're right. I wouldn't want you to lose out on this opportunity. Seems like it means alot to you. I can't hold you back but, if you get hurt out there, you're in for it afterwards." Heather would say, tapping his nose with her finger as she does. "So bring home the gold tomorrow, for us." Heather would finish off before resting her arm back over him.

"Now...Let's just get some rest. It's been a long day."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:22 pm

"Don't worry Heather, I'll be fine. I know this ain't exactly a good idea, but I can't turn down this shot... It's now or never." Clyde would say to Heather as he pulled some sheets over them before wrapping his arm around her waist. Winning Title really did mean a lot to him, it was something that he hoped would earn him the respect he desired, and could prove that their was more to him than just a sleazy alcoholic bum. He felt that if he didn't take this title shot, he may not get another one.

"It does mean a lot..." Clyde would mutter to Heather somberly as she spoke, before hearing her next few words about him getting hurt as she tapped his nose with her finger, earning a slight blush across his face as she did this.

"Heh, I'll be sure ta' keep that in mind... And Don't you worry... I'll be winnin' it all for you.." He tells her with a slightly teasing yet affectionate smile before kissing her brow.

"You mean a long Week!" He tells with a small laugh before easing himself beside her on the bed as she rested her arm over him. "Love ya... G'Nite..." He tells her quietly as he starts drifting off to sleep beside the girl he had fallen for unexpectedly. The clock on the wall still reading 12:00.

The Week From Hell was finally over.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde (Complete) - Page 13 Empty Re: Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13