Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde (Complete)

2 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde (Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:06 am

The Fight was over and it appeared that Clyde had earned what he wanted by getting the better of Heather, or least by simply reaching a compromise. Despite earning the small victory he desired over Heather, the only thing Clyde really cared about now was his loving moment with Heather, happy to have things back to normal, no longer any fighting between the two. His victory almost meant nothing to him at this point, he felt being happy with Heather was worth so much more than his pride and personal freedom. Her love meant that much to him and he was starting to realize that now, to the point where he began to contemplate changing his ways and stop messing around with other girls. It would take a lot of work, but he felt Heather was worth that much.

It had been quite a while since the two shared such a loving embrace, it was something that Clyde had been missing for a long while. The soft, loving touch of Heather's lips was something that always mesmerized Clyde, and would be all too happy upon feeling Heather return the embrace in such a loving manner. The embrace growing far more passionate as Clyde held Heather tightly the two kept their lips pressed against one another. It appeared that the rest of the night was going to be just as peaceful as this moment the two had created.

"N-No... Don't worry.... Ain't gotta explain... Why don't we just call it a night and go home?" Clyde would plead with Heather as he brought his arms around her waist and began to lift her up onto her feet, his face blushing into a deep shade of crimson, not really used to moments such as these. Sex was one thing. But this was something a lot different for Clyde, who felt a bit weak at getting so intimate and attached to Heather. He didn't want to care about that though as much as it bothered him. He started to realize what was really important in his messed up life.

That being said, Clyde didn't change that much so quickly.

As the blonde haired Texan begins to guide Heather with him out the door, he snaps his fingers once he realizes he forgot something that he had planned to grab upon entering the lounge. "Hold up real quick, alright?" Clyde would say to Heather before scrambling to the bar and leaping over the counter before grabbing not one, not two, but three bottles of Jack Daniels' Whiskey that Clyde carried in his arms, beginning to make his way back towards Heather with the bottles in hand, grinning happily as he prepared to take the bottles home. For Free.

"Alright! Ready to go, babe!"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde (Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:26 am

It seemed like it was finally over. The two were going to finally have that peaceful night that they haven't yet once gotten in the whole time they have known eachother. Heather wouldn't want it any other way as she two shared their embrace with each other, almost reaffirming each other that the other was there for them. That the two did share quite the bond that little things like this weren't going to be able to break.

Hearing Clyde's response to the words she was stumbling over, she nods her head. She really wanted to say something to him, something that she hasn't discussed with him yet, but he was right, it would be better to just call it a night and head home. Looking over at his face, she lets out a smile. His blush was calming her down quite a bit, helping her relax and just learn to enjoy the moment they were having together. It all seemed to be ending just fine as the two went to walk off and head back home.

However though, they were stopped when Clyde seemed to remember something he had forgotten. "Huh?" Heather lets out before nodding her head to him, figuring it must be something important to interrupt the two heading back. When she saw the direction he was going, her mind already started to change. It definitely worried her and she had a bad feeling about what he was looking for. Those feelings were completely confirmed when he came back with three bottles of Jack Daniels in his hands.

She just looked at him for a few seconds, staring at him in disbelief. He would really interrupt his train of thought of the two finally having a peaceful night together, to grab bottles of alcohol? Her eye twitched a bit as she blinked a few times, hoping the scene in front of her was just some sort of hallucination. It goes without saying that it wasn't a hallucination at all. "What...are you doing with those...?" Heather lets out in a bit of a restrained voice as she tried to hold back her disappointment and suddenly rebuilding frustration.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:35 am

Clyde honestly thought that nothing bad would come out of nabbing a few bottles of jack for himself and potentially Heather. There was no one around to stop him, and he had been craving for a drink ever since his match with Cecilia. He honestly thought Heather wouldn't really mind if he got a few drinks, even though he was aware that she hated it when he went out drinking and came home hammered drunk, but this time was different. He figured that the moment they had would get Heather to allow him to slip by with the drinks without too much trouble from Heather, not to mention that he was going to be with her the whole night.

As Heather speaks and asks Clyde "What...are you doing with those...?", the Texan tilts his head at her and blinks a bit in confusion, he didn't want to be a smart-ass to her, but Clyde felt that it was pretty obvious to see what a classified alcoholic planned on doing with three bottles of jack.

"Well.... I thought I'd grab a few drinks for myself... Been cravin' some Jack for a good ol' while now. Why? Want some?" Clyde would say before offering Heather one of the bottles with a very niaive look on his face, hugging two of the bottles against his chest while his other arm extended a bottle to Heather, offering it to her carelessly.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:41 pm

As Clyde looked at her like it was an odd question for her to ask, Heather could feel the regret she had in giving up to him earlier. She was almost speechless at the fact that he seemed to think grabbing a few bottles of alcohol before they head back was a normal and ok thing to do. She literally had to take the time to think of how to respond to his confusion, when he began to explain himself.

Then as he asked her if she wanted some, her eyes narrowed and she tried to take a deep breath to calm herself. However she couldn't hold back and ended up swinging her hand back before going to slap him square in the face. "Do I want some!? No I don't want some! Clyde you're fucking ridiculous, tell me you're not serious with me right now!" Heather says, letting her anger pour out as she speaks. "Have you even learned one fucking thing? Don't you even remember how pissed I was the other night?"

Heather shakes her head, not being able to hold back a little laugh as she couldn't believe his words and actions. "Why the hell do you need those to come back home with me?? You're gonna be with me all night, when the hell would there EVER be a time to have any of those? Unless you're planning on heading out at midnight to drink them up and just cause even more trouble? I can't BELIEVE you!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:20 pm

Clyde kept looking on at Heather with a very clueless expression, wondering what was suddenly up with Heather as he looked her in the eyes, noticing her silence, the way she narrowed her eyes and the deep breath she had to take as if she was trying to keep herself from being frustrated.

"What's wrong with... Oh! You don't--" Clyde would begin to say before he suddenly realized what was bothering Heather and was just about to say something before he was suddenly slapped aright across the face, which snapped his head to the side a bit, slightly staggering as he lost his grip on the two bottles he was hugging in his arms, which cracked open as they dropped to the floor. In addition to this, Clyde would receive even more angry yelling from Heather as she berated him for grabbing the whiskey.

The Happy Moment Was Over.

After taking the hard slap to the face and hearing what she had to say, Clyde turns back to Heather and instantly shoots her a stern glare while clinching the one bottle he had in his hands tightly, practically ringing the neck of the bottle.

"You Can't Believe me!? Hell, I can't Believe you!! Always tellin' me how I shouldn't do this and that, how I should run my life! I wasn't even gon' drink all that tonight! I just wanted one goddamn drink for the road and save the others for later but I can't even do that shit when you're all over my ass and tellin' me what to do! I don't NEED this shit, but I like to drink, dammit! You need ta' stop tryin' to run my life..." Clyde would shout at Heather as his boots stepped over the broken bottles on the floor, quickly forgetting everything the two had just fixed in there peaceful moment together.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:48 pm

"Ah.." Heather lets out as Clyde lets his thoughts out straight, yelling back at her. She was beginning to realize more and more of the fact that she didn't seem to have the control over Clyde as she might have had before. She didn't understand it all, how it shifted like this, but it was becoming clear that it indeed had shifted. He was trying to claim back the freedom to do whatever, and Heather's goal she set for herself is slipping away by the minute. As he continues his little speech, Heather stares at him, returning the glare that he was giving her.

"Well I'm fucking sorry if I want to make you into a better person Clyde! Do you really have to have alcohol so much? Why the hell can't you just come home with me and live out our damn lives so we don't have to go through this every fucking day!? You don't need alcohol, you don't need to fool around, you don't need to be a fucking stubborn bastard! Stop trying to be tough and be a fucking man!" Heather says as she tries to step forward and shove at Clyde.

"You drive me insane! So much! I'm getting sick of it! What are you going to do when our fucking kid is born!? Are you gonna act the same way??" Heather says, throwing out all she can at Clyde to get back at him for retaking his control over himself.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:49 pm

Clyde kept his glare fixated on Heather the whole time, magnifying it as Heather glared back him, neither one wanting to back down to the other. This argument wasn't even about Clyde fooling around with another girl anymore, it was about his drinking habits, which was something that Clyde felt he wasn't doing anything wrong with. He loved to drink and knew that Heather hated that fact. But he wasn't going to stop, he didn't want to just lay down and let her boss him around, telling him how to run his life, he couldn't take it anymore.

Clyde then had to endure Heather's next batch of words like a ton of brinks being poured over his head, especially the last part, which got Clyde to shift his glare from Heather and stare down at the floor as he gritted his teeth, starting to think how Heather sounded just like everyone he knew back home in Liberty. Nearly every single word. He gets woken up from his moment of contemplation however, when Heather suddenly shoves him, causing Clyde to stagger back a bit before he catches his footing, his anger and frustration building as he continued to put with Heather. Then, as Heather mentions their unborn child and continues to berate him, Clyde finally snapped back.

"Fuck you!! I drink 'cause I fuckin' choose to drink! You keep complainin' 'bout the way I am but you're the one who wanted to have a goddamn baby with a sleazy drunk who sleeps around with every girl he can find! You can't make a fuckin' family man outta me! Especially I didn't even wanna be! I never wanted no goddamn kid! And I can't LEAVE 'cause I'd feel like shit for doin' the exact same damn thing my fuckin' dad did when he popped my mom and left her like a punk ass bitch! Now I'm just like him, except Im actually gonna try and be a dad! But it's hard to do that when I have someone like you always bitchin' about every fuckin' thing I do! Why the fuck did you gotta do this to me!? Huh!? Why the fuck you had to force a stupid bum to be a goddamn father!? You think I want a kid lookin' up to a bum like me!? I can't raise no kid! Im still just a kid myself!" Clyde would begin to yell out at the top of his lungs in a frustrated rage, walking up to Heather as he poured out his frustration and anger onto Heather, before he went to push her back hard with a forceful shove.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Just the same as Clyde wouldn't back down, Heather felt the same way as well. It was really a tight confrontation between the two, and the words that were thrown had the intent to kill. With each word Heather let out, her heart poured out with them. It felt to her that if she lost this little fight, she would lose all the hope that she had in changing Clyde, however it seemed that his drinking habit would be one thing that might just remain with him no matter what. However, she wasn't going to give up without trying, and it was what was leading them to this fight.

Then, at his response to her words, she stared at him listening closely again. It was words that struck her closely. While she knew of Clyde's attitude, she really didn't know much about exactly what he had gone through and what his thoughts were. They were rough, and it seemed like he was almost destined to become the man that he was, but she couldn't accept it. There can't be a way that it was set in stone. She picked him for a reason, circumstances aside, she wasn't completely blind when she decided that she wanted Clyde. As he shoved her back hard, her attention on listening to him caused her to be caught off guard, she slipped, trying to reach for the table to keep her up but instead she landed on her bottom on the floor.

"I..I only do it to try to help you Clyde goddamnit...I get mad..because I know you can be different! I've SEEN you act sincerely...I just...you don't need these things! You don't need to be the way you are and I don't understand why you refuse to not be something like this! I just..I just don't get it Clyde! You showed me something...something that not alot of people have! The genuine ability to care for something so deeply..the things you've shown me..You can be such..such a good father I know it! Just stop this stuff Clyde I'm begging you! It's bullshit!! Clyde I just...I...You just don't know how I feel" Heather says, fighting through her emotions of anger and sadness.

"Can you just think about it?? Why don't you just stay sober, be with me only...If you'd really rather take this stuff over me..then fine. You should be able to choose.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:22 pm

In Clyde's mind, he could not be changed at all and had wouldn't go very far in life, with the exception of actually making it into the AFW, Clyde had imagined himself living out his days as a washed up bum ever since he was a young teenager. He figured his life couldn't go anywhere but down, and didn't bother to change his life in anyway. But from out of nowhere Heather came along and tried to change him. He doubted that was possible, he felt it was too late for that.

Clyde took in Heather's heavy words that shook him at the core, he already knew that she had this strange tendency to bring out a better person in him when she brought out her more loving side. But the fact that Heather said he could be a good father, caused a great deal of conflict within him. He didn't want to be father. He felt he would fail. But at the same time, Clyde felt more compelled to actually try and be the father that he never had and prevent the same pain and troubles that he, his mother, and Bonnie had to endure.

"...I'll choose you over booze any damn day... But that don't mean Im ever gon' stop drinkin'..." Clyde would mutter with an uneasy feeling in his gut and chest. He felt like he was going to throw up his own heart and lungs right now.

If it was one thing that Clyde had, it was pride. He tried to hold onto it. He tried to be a man and do his own thing. But he didn't want to lose Heather. Messing around with other girls but still being with Heather was one thing. But losing her was something he didn't want to endure. He hated that. But he loved her too much.

"Fine. Ain't gon' drink tonight." Clyde mutters under his breath as he turns from Heather to hide his reddening eyes, feeling so weak for caving under Heather's pleas, but he knew that his pride had a tendency to make things worse. He dropped it this one time for her.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:54 pm

Heather was pulling out everything she could to convince Clyde her words were right. At the same time she was convincing herself as well because of Clyde's words back at her. They were hitting her just as much as her words may be hitting Clyde. It was really causing her to question her own methods in this whole thing, question if it was really worth it or if in the end it would all be for nothing, back to square one with the both of them ending out in a position much worse than before. But she was clinging to the small amount of hope that she had.

As he began to talk, she looked up at him, trying to look into his eyes of how he was feeling as he spoke each word. What he said at first was a bit of a disappointment to her. She looked back down at the floor as she sat there. While she was happy inside that he would pick her over drinking, the fact that he was so determined that he would never quit his drinking habits took her down a bit. She really wondered why he was so dead set on keeping that up, but she realized it must just be a part of him that won't leave.

Hearing his next words though, she looked up at him again. He said he wouldn't drink that night, and even though it was just this once, Heather felt like she had accomplished something, that possibly she brought herself closer to Clyde than before. "Clyde.." She lets out as she brings herself back to her feet and instantly walks over to him to wrap her arms around him in a tight hug. "Thank you"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde (Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Tearing Down The House With Heather & Clyde (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next