Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Okami vs Burner sisters (hentai handicap match - complete)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Okami vs Burner sisters (hentai handicap match - complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Okami vs the Burner sisters (handicap match)

Post by wrestleryu Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:46 pm

Okami was too lost in their mutual passionate pleasure to remember that he was still in a wrestling match... and a handicap match too.

That was until Rebecca came from behind him and pulled him away from the moaning Amanda.

Snapped back into reality, the boy gasped in clear surprise, so that Rebeca had all the chances to make her move.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Okami vs Burner sisters (hentai handicap match - complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Okami vs the Burner sisters (handicap match)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:36 pm

Rebecca smirked as she managed to seperate the two, leaving her moaning sister to sigh and roll out of the ring.

Rebecca, noticing how Okami didnt do anything to defend himself, would reach around from behind him to grab at his member, before starting to jerk him off rough as she could!

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:37 pm

"G-Gasp...!!! Uhmmmm.... <3". Okami shivered in undeniable delight at Rebecca's sensuous assault.

The already very aroused wolfboy knew that he couldn't put up much of a resistence in his heated conditions, so he just tried to escape from her seductive clutches. Though, if Rebecca managed to prevent it entrapping the boy into a hold of hers Okami would be her delirous prisoner for now.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:05 am

Rebecca had been more focused on getting the boy off of Amanda and then getting him off, period, that actually restraining him wasnt a priority, leaving Rebecca to yelp with surprise as Okami managed to slip out of her grasp, before backing away and glaring at him.

"Well....your better then I thought....dont think youll be making me cum like her though!" She yelled, pointing at Amanda, who was on the ring apron, blushing and blowing a kiss at Okami.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:37 am

"We'll see who makes cum who, but i sense that both of us will be winners in a way", Okami winked crouching back just like a wolf that was about to pounce onto its prey... Which was exactely what he did, thrusting forward and trying to push Rebecca against the corner, possibly trapping the cute girl and pressing a lovebite to her neck if she couldn't make anything to prevent his hot attack.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:09 am

Rebecca frowned and shook her head as she looked at him to respond, only to yelp as the wolf boy leaped at her, tackling her back into the corner, her groan becoming a moan as he bit her neck, which was actually a very sensetive spot for her!

"G-get off!"

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Okami grinned nuzzling her neck, as Rebecca's voice didn't seem that sure of what she was saying.

"Mnn... hey it's not like i'm keeping you here if you don't want to...", he grinned before resuming his lovebite. Actually, his hands were not keeping her pinned against the corner now but they were slipping along her curves with a gentle yet firm caress, one of them resting against her breasts to rub them fondly, while the other sneaked behind her butt groping it and letting her feel the bulge in his pants that herself had contributed to make hard with her handjob.

If Rebecca couldn't do anything serious to get out of the corner, the wolfboy's hand would then proceed to get her bikini bottom loose, willing to press their crotches against each other in a more intimate way.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:14 am

Truth be told, despite all of Rebecca's tough talk and taunts.....she loved sexual moves like any other girl, and had the same weakness towards them.

"Get O....ooo..ohhhh..."

Rebecca's protesting soon dissapeared as her breasts were rubbed, her ass being groped made her yelp, only to be quited as he took off her bikini bottoms and rubbed his erection against her mound, which was now starting to get a bit wet.

"Oookami....I-I mean...get off P-pervert!"

She yelled, attempting to seem angry, though once again, she didnt make any motion to actually stop him.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:06 pm

"Hehe, yea i know, but you keep just saying it and not fighting" Okami grinned at Rebecca's not-so-convinced insult.

It was time now for the silver-haired boy to try and get his victory in the sweetest way. Gripping both of Rebecca's firm buttcheeks, he would slightly lift the girl against the corner, using the turnbuckle for support and... gently but firmly inserting his shaft into her wet pussy.
If Rebecca could not, or didn't want to stop him, he would start to buck his hips with deep, passionate hips-thrust, grinding himself against the girl, his head now about level with her perky breasts as they bounced and danced before his eyes.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:39 am

Rebecca groaned and was going to struggle....only for Amanda, recovered, to get on the apron behind her and start licking her sisters neck. "Cmon sis, let Okami work his magic...its wonderful..." She giggled, reaching over to massage Rebecca's shoulders.

"Wha...bu...Ahh!"

Rebecca moaned out slowly as Okami slid his cock in and began fucking her, leaning her head foward to kiss him, resistance gone now as the pleasure was too much for her to deny!

Back to top Go down

Okami vs Burner sisters (hentai handicap match - complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Okami vs Burner sisters (hentai handicap match - complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next