Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Party crashing and Revelations

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Party crashing and Revelations - Page 7 Empty Re: Party crashing and Revelations

Post by Kitten Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:40 pm

The perfect timing at which both girls penetrated each other with their fingers made both of them spasm identically. Just as Marisa thrusted up her hips further impaling herself in Natalia's fingers and pressing her blonde pussy on the dark-haired girl face, The Dream thrusted her hips down, making Marisa's skilled fingers sink deeper into her dripping pussy and her clit into Marisa's mouth.

Natalia was already close to cumming even before the 69 and the fact that they mimicked so perfectly was driving her insane with arousal. That strange sensation fo being perfectly matched with her blonde nemesis sunk deep in the dark-haired girl brain and put her in a trance-like state of mind where she couldn't resist anymore. The 'stirring' in her pussy placed her once more against the wall and this time she couldn't gather the force of will to try to escape, letting Marisa's tongue deliver the finishing blows that sent Natalia over the edge.

"MMMMMMMmmmmmm.....ahHhhhhhhhhh! Mmmmmmmmarisaaaaaa..." Natalia moaned aloud and purred Marisa's name against the blonde's own pussy as she cummed. The Dream's whole body became stiff for a second, her legs stretching fully squeezing hard the blonde's head, and then her pussy erupted, squirting into Marisa's face forcefully as Natalia's curvaceous body spasmed uncontrollably.

Stubborn and proud as she was, Natalia tried to keep fighting despite knowing she was done, so she kept lapping weakely at Marisa's pussy; her cute face flushing deep red in shame at having cummed so quickly.

Party crashing and Revelations - Page 7 6u0iRWY
Party crashing and Revelations - Page 7 QiougD6Party crashing and Revelations - Page 7 TTlOMaFParty crashing and Revelations - Page 7 5t0Q5s2Party crashing and Revelations - Page 7 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Party crashing and Revelations - Page 7 Empty Re: Party crashing and Revelations

Post by valen311 Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Marisa savored the juices that came from Natalia's spasming sex, drinking them with the same relish that some drank fine wine. Through force of will, she kept from cumming. Instead, while Natalia was in the throes of her orgasm, Marisa would roll, looking to put the Asian vixen under her. Then she would rise to her knees, straddling Natalia's face, looking to have her climax from a more dominant position, her hands rubbing her own breasts as she threw her head back, letting out a loud moan of "Yes....more, ohh...make me cum Nataliaaahhhh!" before her pussy would erupt, it's love juices squirting out from the force of her climax. Her body writhed on top of Natalia's for a long moment before she would roll off of the Dream's face, breathing heavily.

Last edited by 133 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:21 pm

Natalia couldn't believe it but she had been deliciously defeated at her very own game, oral sex... and by a blonde super-model!. The dark haired beauty couldn't be more humiliated and the Marisa decided to take full control of the situation. With her body weakened by the long trip to New York, the troubled night, the furious combat and the exquisite orgasm The Dream was unable to offer any kind of resistance as her opponent rolled her taking top position, and the Marisa leaned back to dominantly sit on Natalia's face.

It had been a close fight, but in the end Marisa had made sure that there was no question at all about who had won this one. Natalia felt broken, conquered. She laid limp under the blonde's ass and pussy without moving at all. The dark haired girl was shocked she hadn't lost a sexfight, much less a 69 duel in ages, but Marisa had clearly outfucked her, her sweet pussy had been owned by the blonde's skillfull tongue.

As much as she hated to admit it, and as much as it hurt her pride, Natalia couldn't deny she was loving every second of this. Marisa was so beautiful and sexy, tasted so good and fucked so hard wihtout being rough, it was perfect. And the way the blonde showed no mercy and moved to finish the battle with such authority convinced Natalia that Marisa knew very well how Miss M fought, no mercy and winner takes all.

Defeated, exhausted and with her confidence shattered, the only consolation Natalia found was the fact the nobody was watching them although she feared Marisa may be wanting to brag about this. There was nothing left to do but admit defeat and please the victor.

Extremely embarrased and aroused Natalia continued to submissively lick and kiss Marisa's pussy while her hands gently rubbed the blonde's thighs. Finally Marisa exploded, cumming right into The Dream's cute face who tenderly kissed and licked the blonde's honey, opening her mouth big hungrily trying to swallow as much of it as possible. And when Marisa finally relaxed and began to move away from Natalia, the dark haired beauty gave the blonde one last sweet kiss.

Natalia laid vanquished in the carpet, her body shinning coated in sweat and her face even more so covered with Marisa's juices. She kept her eyes closed as she was too ashamed of her defeat to dare looking at Marisa.

Party crashing and Revelations - Page 7 QiougD6Party crashing and Revelations - Page 7 TTlOMaFParty crashing and Revelations - Page 7 5t0Q5s2Party crashing and Revelations - Page 7 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:22 am

Marisa was enjoying fully the climax of the victorious. She didn't understand fully how this intrusion turned into such a pitched erotic battle, but she suspected Natalia was more than a little involved with Monique. If anything, the way Natalia's tongue moved, so much like Monique's. But at the same time different enough to be her own style. A style she could grow to like.. Panting as she came down from her orgasm, Marisa got shakily to her feet, looking down at the Dream.
*She looks utterly delicious, lying there like that.* she thought to herself as she noticed Natalia's defeated posture. *But first things first*
"I want answers." she said quietly as she reached down spreading open Natalia's legs. "You know Monique. You hate her, that much is obvious. So do I. But, she's taught you, I can tell. The way your mouth treated my pussy...I know some of those movements. Now talk, how did you know her? Were you a model, maybe from another agency?"
As she spoke, she bound Natalia's legs into a loose figure four as her hot, wet sex, pressed against the Japanese woman's. Natalia's clit was snugly pressed between Marisa's pussy lips as she applied her hentai finisher, the Figure Four Clitlock, apparently about to use it as a means of interrogation!

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:08 pm

Natalia laid vanquished on the carpet, her body laying completely relaxed, the only sing of life being her slow breathing that made her chest expand as if her firm tits grew bigger. She couldn't move a muscle, and although sweat was trickling down over all her body, she was so helpless that the blonde supermodel had no trouble trapping her.

The Dream oppened her lovely blue eyes to look at Marisa as soon as she felt her legs being pulled up. Natalia quickly panicked as she saw how expertly Marisa locked up her legs and in an instance she was trapped in a sort of figure four with her clit captured by the blonde model's pussy.

"no noooo...don't!" Natalia begged as she moved her hands to Marisa's luscious legs as if trying to stop the hold, but all she managed to do was caress them and feel them bulge, which only helped to make The Dream more aroused.

"AHhhhhhhhhh!" Natalia moaned aloud as she arched her body, twisting it from side to side, trying to find a position in which she could endure the hold, but no matter what awkward position she took and how flexible her young body was, there was no way she could adjust to such devastating attack.

Marisa's Figure Four Clitlock was simply overwhelming and Natalia knew that soon she was going to cum again. She couldn't help but admire Marisa's technique, and feel a little jealous too; the blond had her beat and the dark haired cutie knew there was no escape. If this had been a normal match, Natalia would have probably submitted already, instead of having her body completely drained, but what Marisa wanted was something more than a simple admision of defeat, it was Natalia's deepest secret... Something that Natalia wasn't willing to share.

The Dream bit her lower lip, her face twisted in a mask of agony and delight, she stretched her arms as if looking for the ring ropes and all she could find were the bed covers, that she pulled desperately only making a bigger mess of Marisa's bed and bringing down a few pillows.

It was useless and Natalia knew it. "Pleaseee... Pleaseeeee...stop!! STOP!!!" she begged as she placed her hands on the carpet behind her and tried to raise her upper body to pull herself away, but the onbly thing her struggles managed to do was to further excite her captured clit more and more...until she finally exploded into a climax again.

"Aaaahhhhhhh MMMMMMHHHHHhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm..." Natalia howled in pleasure again as her pussy squirted, harder than the first time and right into Marisa's sex.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:57 am

Marisa let out a shuddering groan. She did love the feel of a woman's sex spasming in orgasm against her own. But, she focused on the task at hand. Doing her best to keep her voice even, as if the pleasure of the act was something far from her mind, she replied to Natalia.
"Who are you? A former lover? Why did you come after me? Did you think I have connections to that...that....miserable excuse of a woman?!" she demanded.
Her hips continued to swivel, the lips of her sex rubbing and caressing Natalia's over stimulated clit. But this time, as she sensed the Asian's arousal start to build to near orgasm, she would stop, letting her coast back down, only to resume a few moments later.
"This time, I'll keep you on the edge of cumming until you talk. How long do you think you'll last? Just tell me...you and I don't need to be enemies..." she said softly, her eyes settling on Natalia's.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:24 pm

Natalia was devastated by the orgasms and knew she was not going to escape Marisa's finisher. She didn't had the strength or the willpower to break from this delicious torture, and the stimulation was just too intense to pass out on it and slip away to unconciousness. Her body had already surrendered completely and she was more than sure that Marisa was able and willing to make good her threats of keeping The Dream on the verge of an orgasm.

What was worse, her mind was also starting to betray her too, and soon she found her thoughs with excuses for surrendering. After all Marisa knew Miss M too and hated her. The blonde would probably understand better than anyone. Maybe it would be nice to tell someone about it. Marisa seemed to be quite a kind woman actually. They didn't had to be enemies and nobody had to knew that Marisa had defeated her.

It didn't took long for Natalia to reach the edge of another climax, and just like Marisa had promised, the blonde used her expertly polished sexual techniques to keep The Dream on the limit without letting her cum. The dark haired beauty moaned and howled completely out of control. Her body and mind felt like they were not her own anymore, and she knew she was going to have to surrender to Marisa's will. Still Natalia endured for a good handfull of minutes biting her lower lip and grimacing in delicious agony. As futile as it was, there was something deeply ingrained in her soul that told her never to give up until the last bit of pride and strength were taken away from her...which Marisa finally did... and Natalia thoroughly enjoyed.

"Ok...ok... I'll tell you..." Natalia begged, lifting her head and upper body slightly to look at her captor with tearful eyes and a flushed red face. Natalia then made a stop as she panted uncontrollably. She had quite a dilema now, she wanted to confess but she didn't knew what to say. Afterall, what was exactly her relationship with Miss M? What was Miss M for her? Mistress, slaver, torturer... She just couldn't think of a word that would encompass all her feelings and she wasn't in a situation that would allow her to think clearly about the subject. So Natalia decided to go for something completely different, something that would be shocking enough to at least free her from Marisa's brutal finisher. "Miss M...Monique...she...s-she...she w-was... my m-my mom..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:37 am

Marisa blinked in surprise.
"Wait...what?" she breathed shocked. "That...it's not possible..is it?"
In her state of shock and surprise, she released Natalia from the hold as she contemplated Natalia's statement as she sat up, looking at the dark haired beauty.
"How did she keep that from us...?" she asked, more to herself than to Natalia. "Did you know about what she did? The models...and those poor girls from those 'private clubs' of hers?"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:04 pm

Natalia let out a big sight of relief as she was finally freed from the blond's finisher and immediately rolled over to lay on her belly turning her back to Marisa, covering her face with one arm and bringing her other hand down to her pussy. For a couple of seconds Natalia was undecided if she should just finish herself as she much wanted to cum again after all the teasing she had suffered, but she was also too humiliated and didn't wanted to embarras herself any more. So she finally let her dripping pussy go, pressing it against the carpet, wishing she could press it against ice or something, and covered her face with both arms hiding it completely.

"Adoptive daughter..." Natalia said once she recovered her breath. "We all were..." She tried to explain still panting heavily. "I mean...the girls...in those...'private clubs'... Most of us were adopted by Miss... By Monique... That's how she got the most... she... Is very good...at keeping secrets..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:38 pm

Marisa mentally went over Natalia's words in her mind.
"You mean you're one of the girls that she kept? Forced into life or death battles against other girls?" the model breathed.
Here, in the flesh was one of the many girls who had been in Monique's twisted academies. Academies financed by her early modeling career. For Marisa it was as if Natalia was an avatar of her quilt. Covering her face with one hand she scooted backwards until her back came in contact with a nearby wall.
"I...I never knew. Not until it was too late." she stammered, tears in her eyes. "The money she was taking from us, it was used to pay for those clubs of hers. It's like I had a hand in it."
She laughed bitterly, mocking herself.
"I really was a dumb blonde back then...so in love with that monster of a woman I never saw what was going on until it was waved in front of my face. I guess...you'd want revenge. Is that why you're here?"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next