Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Party crashing and Revelations

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Party crashing and Revelations - Page 10 Empty Re: Party crashing and Revelations

Post by valen311 Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:06 am

Marisa blinked in surprise at Natalia's confession. But before she could respond, she felt her body starting to respond to the Japanese woman's movements, shuddering slightly as her lips brushed over the American's neck.
"Oh...my tits...." she breathed as she felt Natalia's nipples press into her own sensitive ones.
She felt as if she needed to assert herself, but at the same time Natalia's passion put her off guard, moaning into the younger woman's ear as her hips bucked up against the woman on top of her, partly to try and disrupt her, partly out of response to the pleasure she was getting.
"It's almost like we have a secret nobody else knows..." she breathed heatedly, even as her hands pressed down on Natalia's firm rear to try to keep her hips from resuming grinding her sex against the model's.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Party crashing and Revelations - Page 10 Empty Re: Party crashing and Revelations

Post by Kitten Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:41 pm

Natalia purred into Marisa's long sexy neck. It felt so good to be on top of such a gorgeous opponent. The blonde was so beatyful and sexy, rich, famous...and dominant; Natalia couldn't resist the urge to sexually overcome such a powerful 'foe'... Or go down trying. The fact that Marisa had already conquered her sexually only made Natalia more eager to return the favor and avenge her 'honor'. It was a lustful desire for revenge that wasn't born out of hate but passion.

Now that she was getting to know Marisa better, and intimately, Natalia was finding that she really really liked the blonde, and wanted to know her deeper. "Let's keep this as our secret..." Natalia whispered seductively on Marisa's ear.

Hearing Marisa moan about her tits made The Dream shiver with delight. The sensation of dominating the blonde's orbs with her own drove the dark haired cutie wild with lust. Could it be that Marisa's bosom was a weak spot? Natalia licked her lips contemplating the possibility of tit-fighting Marisa into submission. Almost instinctively, Natalia began to roll her shoulders, taking the offensive and using the position to her advantage to hump Marisa's breasts with her own, trying to use her nipples to bash the blonde's own buds.

It felt so good to be body to body against Marisa again and Natalia really enjoyed to feel the blonde's hands on her body, but she immediately recognized the model's intention to stop her humping by immobilizing her hips. Natalia moved her hands back, trying to catch Marisa's wrists and pull the blonde's hands off her butt so she could continue her dance and bash Marisa's sweet pussy with her own without any interferance.

"Sorry, Marisa-chan" Natalia apologized again nuzzling the blonde's neck "...but I really want to take you.."

Party crashing and Revelations - Page 10 6u0iRWY
Party crashing and Revelations - Page 10 QiougD6Party crashing and Revelations - Page 10 TTlOMaFParty crashing and Revelations - Page 10 5t0Q5s2Party crashing and Revelations - Page 10 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:52 pm

"Wait...ohh...I beat you, I'm the one who's doing the taking...!" Marisa protested as her hands were pulled away.
However, it felt good to surrender to another's touch, to let them play her body and urge it into an orgasm even though the woman was someone she had conquered. Especially when it was someone she had conquered. It was as if the Dream was taking revenge of a sort, with the way Natalia's nipples brushed back and forth over her own, forcing a shuddering 'Ohhh god..." from Marisa's mouth.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:02 pm

"That was round one...this is round two..." Natalia said with her characteristic mischievous smile as she rained kisses on Marisa's neck. "Is time for payback and you shall suffer my wrath..." The Dream added whispering cutely with a romantic tone as her mouth moved down, leaving a trail of warm saliva on the model's neck, until she reached Marisa's tits.

Arching her back so that she could keep her mouth on Marisa's delicious breasts while her pussy continue dancing against the blonde's own sex. Pinning Marisa's hands on the bed with authority, Natalia tried to hold her victim down while she humped her and teased her nipples. The dark-haired beauty soon began to lap lascivously at Marisa's nipples, showering kisses around the aureolas, to the bite them with her lips and pull up to strecth them, first the left then the right.

Party crashing and Revelations - Page 10 QiougD6Party crashing and Revelations - Page 10 TTlOMaFParty crashing and Revelations - Page 10 5t0Q5s2Party crashing and Revelations - Page 10 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:58 am

"Unnhh....ahh so good...." Marisa breathed huskily, moaning at every delight that Natalia's mouth brought to her nipples. "Oh my...that's-unhh!"
She shuddered as one of Natalia's tongue movements caused her to shiver in erotic delight.
Her hips moved with the Asian's, her pussy flowing with juices as she got closer to an orgasm.
"Going to...no...won't cum..like this!" she gasped, closing her eyes while trying to resist the pleasures being heaped sensually upon her.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:44 pm

Natalia moaned too into Marisa's delicious tits as their pussies rubbed. The blonde was simply divine and the brunette was having the time of her life dominating her pussy to pussy while worshipping her tits at the same time. The Dream noticed Marisa's shudder and looked up at the blonde as she repeated the tongue movement that had rewarded her with such reaction from her opponent, trying to test the super-model.

"Mmmmm. Yes... Don't cum just yet, Marisa-chan..." Natalia teased between tongue lashes. "You don't want me to think you'll break this easy in a real fight..." The Dream added giggling to then begin to work Marisa's left nipple with her tongue like a boxer working a speed bag.

Natalia slowed down the pussy attacks, taking longer pauses between each time she pressed her sex against Marisa's on pussy, in exchange for delivering more power with each strike. Natalia hammered down on Marisa's sex as if she wanted to bury the blonde's butt in the bed.

Last edited by 909 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:14 am

"That tongue...oh god...it's almost as good as mine..." Marisa groaned. The American still retained her sense of superiority, despite how much Natalia seemed to be playing her body. However she didn't know if she could hold out much longer with the way the Dream was carrying on.
But she was bound and determined to remind Natalia of what she was capable of as a veteran sexfighter. Every powerful thrust of Natalia's hips caused Marisa to let a small cry of pleasure. However at each impact, the blonde would swivel her hips, caused her sex to grind against Natalia's in a spiral motion. By touch and instinct, the model managed to cause on of the lips of her sex to slide and rub over the Asian's clit.
"But, ahhh....break me? Don't be ridiculous...ohhh.."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:25 pm

"pffft! Silly blonde..." the dark-haired beauty hissed cutely and amused right before biting Marisa's left nipple with her lips and pulling her head back, she stretched it until it slipped from her lips, a thread of saliva connecting the brunette's lips with the blonde's nipples stretched to . "Your tongue is no match for mine..." The Dream said as she moved her head up so her mouth went for Marisa's mouth, kissing passionately as Natalia's tongue darted inside challenging the super-model's tongue.

"Neither are your tits..." Natalia added, speaking with her lips rubbing against Marisa's delicious mouth at the same time she raised her chest and slammed her bosom on the blonde's orbs trying to flatten them.

"Or your pussy..." The Dream concluded, still talking mouth to mouth with her opponent. Natalia was loving every second of this, specially the way Marisa still fought from the bottom position.

The spirals the blonde traced with her sex against Natalia's own pussy were a work of art, and when Marisa began rubbing her labia around Natalia's clit, The Dream could avoid letting out a deep purr/moan. The dark-haired beauty immediately recognized the risk of having her pearly nub between Marisa's pussy lips, she knew who had trained her very weel. So she moved up quickly, rolling her tits and pressing them hard against the blonde own pair, as she tried to maneuver her pussy to have one of her opponent pussy lips right in between her own. And then using the inner muscles of her superbly toned legs and abs to try to close them and clamp her labia around Marisa's sex.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:48 pm

The model let out a shuddering groan of pleasure as Natalia's mouth worked on her nipple, only to have it cut short as the Japanese girl kissed her, her tongue swirling around her own. She felt as if Natalia was taking control, and at the moment Marisa seemed too overwhelmed to do anything about it.
The press of Natalia's breasts against her own distracted Marisa, making her moan hotly as Natalia swung herself into position. When the Asian's sex slid wetly into position against hers the American's eyes widened.
"A-are you going to try trib against me?" she breathed. "You know my finisher involves trib, don't you, silly girl?"
Her hips began to rise and fall, making her sex press and grind against Natalia's, trying to reassert herself. Well, as much as a woman who was on the bottom position of their tangled bodies could. She leaned forwards, resuming the kiss on her own terms, her tongue invading the Asian's mouth to try and swirl passionately around the Dream's.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:58 pm

"Oh... I've already 'suffered' your finisher, Marisa-chan..." Natalia said with a soft seductive purr. She was almost tempted to ask the blonde to give her another dose of that said finisher, but now, Natalia wanted to even the score and show her delicious rival she was more than capable of defeating her in a pussy to pussy battle... Specially if she was on top.

The Dream welcomed Marisa's tongue inside her mouth and began to wrestle it, trying to entice the blonde to sink her tongue deeper and deeper while Natalia sucked it. Feeling that Marisa was fighting back, the dark haired cutie set to the task to subdue her prey; she lifted her hips high and began to slam down her pussy like a hot hammer against an anvil, trying to make Marisa fight back and tire herself from the bottom position. Pushing with her legs, Natalia pressed her upper body against Marisa making sure there wasn't enough room between their chests to hold their tits, so they will have to rub, ooze and spill against each other.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next