» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 2:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 12:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 6:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, daemongirl, killcarrion, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Party crashing and Revelations

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Party crashing and Revelations - Page 3 Empty Re: Party crashing and Revelations

Post by Kitten Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:10 pm

"He he he....lets see how you like this..." Natalia said as she moved to Marisa quickly, still holding the blanket, she tried to cover Marisa with it before the blonde could stand up, and roll her over like a pancake.

Party crashing and Revelations - Page 3 6u0iRWY
Party crashing and Revelations - Page 3 QiougD6Party crashing and Revelations - Page 3 TTlOMaFParty crashing and Revelations - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Party crashing and Revelations - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Party crashing and Revelations - Page 3 Empty Re: Party crashing and Revelations

Post by valen311 Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:09 pm

Suddenly Marisa found herself being rolled up as if she was being prepared as some sort of pastry.
"Hey!" she protested, thrashing and rolling while in the blanket, trying to find some way out of this. "What do you think you're doing!?"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:26 pm

"I am capturing, blonde whore!" Natalia explained as she tried to roll Marisa and wrap her up completely in the blanket to then drop herself on top of the model to straddle her.

"You and me are going to have a long long talk. And you will answer my questions or it will hurt!" Natalia threatened as she struggled to contain the blonde model.

Party crashing and Revelations - Page 3 QiougD6Party crashing and Revelations - Page 3 TTlOMaFParty crashing and Revelations - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Party crashing and Revelations - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:58 pm

"Questions!? I should be the one asking the questions you breaking and entering slut!" the blond snarled back.
She wiggled and thrashed, but for the moment she seemed to be contained in the makeshift prison.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:11 pm

"oh really?" Natalia asked with a sarcastic tone full of poison. She let her body lay on top of the model, crushing the blonde with her weight. Natalia would then try to sneak her right arm around Marisa's neck under the blonde's chin while her other hand went to grab the wrist to start choking the model.

"Well missy high-profile-slutty-model... Let me tell you there are worse things than breaking and entering..." Natalia said moving her head so her mouth was against the blonde's left ear.

"How about kidnapping little girls?...or enslaving them?...or making them fight to death!?!" Natalia yelled louder and louder as the fury began to overcome her. Each sentence bringing back painful memories that made her choke Marisa tighter and tighter.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:07 pm

Marisa was shocked by Natalia's words her struggles ceased for the moment. All of those were Monique's crimes, explained to her, Alex and the rest of the models by the police as the revealed Miss M's real plot!
"What....but I never.....I never knew.." the blonde said as the guilt came rushing back to the surface. "None of us did. Monique, she was so charming, so beautiful. She had all of us trusting her, relying on her. We gave her everything, our loyalty, money, our careers...my heart."
She said the last in a quiet murmur.
"Who...are you?" she asked softly.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:03 pm

"Monique?" Natalia asked aloud, not sure about whom Marisa was talking. She was still in state of shock and her brain was filled with adrenaline from the brief combat, still she was a smart girl and quickly realized to whom Marisa was refering: Miss M. Natalia and the rest of the girls under that evil woman's 'care' always knew her as Miss M or simply Mistress, and Natalia felt her heart almost paralyzing when she now realized what the M standed for. So her name was Monique, at least that was the name her accomplices knew her for. This recently adquired knowledge made her feel sick, she didn't liked Miss M having a normal name. She was a monster, she should have a human name, specially not one so similar to hers. Now that she knew it, Natalia hated her second name, the one she had always kept secret even more. And her disgust only grew as she heard Marisa talk about Monique like that. The idea that Miss M could be living a normal life, no...not normal... One of luxury and fame, surrounded by the rich and beautiful...being loved??

Natalia's face twisted in a grimace of pure revulsion when Marisa kind of confessed loving her former Mistress. She tightened the hold around the blonde's neck, but the relaxed it. As much as it hurt and as much as she hated it, she still wanted to hear Marisa.

"Who am I?... I am the one making the questions here." Natalia said giving Marisa's neck another squeeze to make sure the blonde understood the message.

"Where is she? Where can I find Miss M...Monique?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:58 am

"If I knew that, you would have to visit her in a jail cell!" Marisa spat. "That wretch deserves to be locked in cage, just like what she did to all those poor girls! What does it matter to you? What does Monique mean to you? If you're her friend, then I hate you as much as I hate her!"
With that she gave a wild buck with her back while trying to get her arms free of the blanket, anger giving her newfound energy.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:36 pm

Natalia stopped choking the blonde completely. She sounded honest, Natalia could hear the hate on Marisa's voices. Still that didn't meant the model was free of guilt, it only meant that she and Miss M were no longer in good terms...right? Natalia wasn't sure and she began to get worried that she may have assaulted an innocent person. On top of breaking and entering her house. What if Marisa had been truly fooled by Miss M? Could she be just another victim?

While the dark-haired beauty considered this things, Marisa got into action, bucking widly and making Natalia fall off her with a yelp. The Dream will roll on the carpet away from Marisa, getting on her knees. She stared at the blonde still angry.

"well...if you hate her...why you keep that pic cuddling with her!?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:00 am

Marisa tore away the blanket that had bound her, breathing hard and glaring at Natalia. When she was asked about the picture, the former model shook her head and leaned against a nearby wall, putting a hand over her face.
"It's to remind me of my guilt." she answered. "I used to belong to a modeling agency that Monique ran. I was young, and naive...and so very blind. The money me and the other girls made, she was stealing most of. But none of us noticed. The money we were getting was more then most of us had ever made. Monique took care of us. We trusted her. Me most of all. I fell in love with her during my first year at the agency. To my delight, Monique actually came to me, telling me I was the most 'exquisite girl she had ever seen' and that she had fallen for me."
She took her hand away from face, her eyes distant as she remembered the past, her tone of voice turning sarcastic and angry when she recounted her feelings about Monique/Miss M as she went over to sit on the bed, still keeping an eye on Natalia.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next