Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Party crashing and Revelations

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Party crashing and Revelations - Page 9 Empty Re: Party crashing and Revelations

Post by valen311 Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:10 am

The platinum haired woman paused before answering. Natalia was quite the woman, and she felt a certain sense of a shared past, which only added to the attraction. She was always thrilled to meet with another erotic battler, and her long rivalry/love affair with Tana was proof that she liked women that she could relate to in that field. She had won to right to have Natalia by defeating her, and perhaps another time she would do so again. But for now....
"Natalia, you're sharing my bed as a guest, not a conquest. Of course in the future that could change, but for now, you're here because you want to be." she answered. "Because I want you here. And...I just want you."
With that, guided by Natalia, Marisa's body pressed down on Natalia's. With the ease of experience, the model aligned herself so her nipples rubbed against the Asian's as she kissed her. Even in casual sex, Marisa was still somewhat aggressive, her tongue licking along Natalia's lips sensually before looking to press into the warmth of her mouth.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Party crashing and Revelations - Page 9 Empty Re: Party crashing and Revelations

Post by Kitten Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:11 pm

Natalia purred as Marisa laid herself on top, expertly aligning their bodies so that their hardened nipples touched. The dark haired beauty could sense the blonde's natural sexual aggressivenes, although she had no doubt Marisa was being completely honest about accepting her as a guest in her bed. Natalia too was very aggressive and dominant in bed most of the time, but considering what had happened she decided not to challenge Marisa for the top position. Still she couldn't help but tease a little.
"Mmmm...yes... Tah could change...and...I want you too."

Actually Natalia was in such a cuddly mood that she not only didin't resisted Marisa, but helped the blonde to settle on top and cover her. It felt so delicious to be trapped between Marisa's comfy bed and Marisa's delicious body. The Dream slid her arms around Marisa's waist and began to caress the blonde's back, resting her head against one of Marisa's shoulders as she tried to peek thru the windows into the city skyline and the ligthing storm. She just loved the cozzy feeling she was getting from being in a warm bed with Marisa while a storm raged outside. The city lights shined in Natalia's lovely blue eyes almost like hypnotizing her.

"Thank you..." Natalia whsipered softly as she traced Marisa's spine with the tips of her fingers loving the blonde's smooth skin. And then she turned her head to kiss Marisa's shoulders softly.

Party crashing and Revelations - Page 9 6u0iRWY
Party crashing and Revelations - Page 9 QiougD6Party crashing and Revelations - Page 9 TTlOMaFParty crashing and Revelations - Page 9 5t0Q5s2Party crashing and Revelations - Page 9 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:42 am

As Marisa absently ran her hands up and down the side of Natalia's body she noticed the younger woman looking out the window. The curtains were pulled back, letting moonlight and the storm's flickering lighting shine into the room.
"It's a good view." the blond said. "City lights at night help me sleep. I love New York's the most, but Tokyo's is lovely, as is the skyline in Paris. Of course, the ladies I was with each time might have something to do with that too."
She arched her back slightly as Natalia's fingers ran down the curve of her back. At that moment, the storm finally broke, raindrops hitting the glass of the windows.
"Looks like that rainstorm decided to finally happen." she said softly in Natalia's ear, licking it sensually before starting to move off of her as if she meant to leave the bed. "I'll go shut the curtains, so the rain and lightning don't bother you."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:48 pm

"No..." Natalia said quickly wrapping her arms around Marisa's waist, hugging her and not letting her get off her. "I love when it rain..." she said, rubbing the tip of her cute nose along. Marisa's sexy neck. "...as long as I stay dry and warm..." she added with a giggle and then purred against Marisa's neck, kissing it up until she reached her chin which she bit softly with her lips.

Natalia settled her body in the bed, moving her ass to align her pussy with Marisa's own blonde pussy, and then tightened her asscheeks to push up and give Marisa a soft teasing hump.

Party crashing and Revelations - Page 9 QiougD6Party crashing and Revelations - Page 9 TTlOMaFParty crashing and Revelations - Page 9 5t0Q5s2Party crashing and Revelations - Page 9 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:21 pm

Marisa was surprised by Natalia's' reaction for a moment, then she smiled.
"So I see..." she replied to Natalia's statement about liking the rain.
The model gasped as the Asian's sex lined up with her own and then rose to meet it, moving with a sensual softness. She moved in time with Natalia, rubbing her pussy against the dark haired vixen's as she kissed the side of her neck. The American's hands resumed moving, stroking along the side of one of Natalia's long silky thighs.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:22 pm

Natalia purred again and began to move her body rhythmically against Marisa almost like if dancing a very soft and slow dance. Her pussy began to kiss Marisa's blonde pussy gently, and she caressed the model's sides while enjoying Marisa's own caresses throughtly. Their supple movements made their gorgeous breasts rub together and soon their nipples began to touch, brush against each other and poke as they hardened into the others flesh.

Natalia loved how Marisa's body felt on top of hers, yet she found it nearly unbearable to have a girl, specially a blonde riding her like that. Specially the way Marisa's tits were mushrooming her own breasts in such a delicious way. She wasn't sure if she felt submissive enough to take it.

The dark haired beauty looked into Marisa's eyes and kissed her lips before whispering "Do you think we can make love without it turning into round two?" she asked with a mischievous smile.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:27 pm

"You know your place.." Marisa replied while giving Natalia's rear a playful smack with her hand. "It just looks like I have to make sure you stay there."
However, she moaned as Natalia's body writhed and danced against hers, closing her eyes for a moment as she briefly lost herself in the sensations.
"Oh, god that feels good.." she breathed as Natalia's nipples slid over her own, her hips shivering as the Asian's pussy pressed against it erotically.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:45 pm

Natalia blushed deeply as Marisa teased her about knowing her place. The Dream knew her place and it wasn't under a blonde, no matter how hot and sexy said blonde was. "Very well, Marisa-chan..." Natalia purred between moans. "Then...it is war..." she added as she gave Marisa's sex a powerful pussy hump at the same time she raised her head and licked the blonde's left cheek.

With that, Natalia hoped to keep Marisa's distracted long enough to follow up with her plan. "I know my place..." she whispered as she pushed with her full body now, trying to roll Marisa and settled herself on top of the blonde.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:11 pm

The model let out a surprised moan as Natalia's pussy slammed against her own, causing brief but intense pleasure. Before she could try to retaliate, the Asian sex kitten suddenly rolled her over, putting her back against the soft mattress.
"Hey...." she protested softly as Natalia settled herself on top of the model. "So you're on top...but do you know what to do once you get there?"
As she spoke, Marisa's hands grasped Natalia's rear, squeezing the firm, supple cheeks of her ass while her hips rose up against the Asian's sex.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:29 pm

"Mmmm... I think I do..." Natalia said moaning as she felt Marisa's hands on her perfect round butt and the blonde's pussy striking back against her own.

The Dream moved quickly to ensure her top position, her legs moved on the bed like if they had a mind of their own, wrapping around Marisa's legs like two snakes, trying to immobilize and spread her opponent's legs in a sort of grapevine hold. At the same time Natalia wrapped her arms around the upper back of Marisa and squeezed, hugging the blonde tightly to reduce the room left between their chests so that their tits would have no option but to press together. The dark haired beauty was confident in the firmness of her own bosom, and in the aid of the position to dominate Marisa's delicious orbs.

"I'm deeply sorry, Marisa-chan..." Natalia said as she resumed the dancing she had been doing from the bottom position, now being free to try to impose her rhythm on the blonde. "I feel awful abusing of your hospitality..." Natalia said pouting and honestly feeling a little ashamed for this.

"But I can't resist it.." she added lowering her head to kiss Marisa's neck. "I want you..." she whispered, moving her mouth closer to Marisa's ear. "Haven't feel like this with anyone in a long long time..." she confessed. She truly felt extreamely comfortable with Marisa, maybe because she had nothing to hide from the blonde.

Last edited by 909 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next