Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Party crashing and Revelations

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Party crashing and Revelations - Page 5 Empty Re: Party crashing and Revelations

Post by Kitten Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:49 pm

Marisa's taunts really infuriated Natalia who growled back at the model, gritting her teeth with her cute face flushing red from the anger. "I could have been anything I wanted... I would have been much better and much more famous than you!" she yelled back at the blonde as she stretched her legs to crush the slim waist of Marisa.

And then Natalia felt how the model trapped her head and forced her face right into her tits for a smother. "Mmmpfggggg!" Natalia protested as she felt the smooth firm tits of Marisa engulfing her face and cutting of her air. What a marvelous body the blonde had. It was truly divine and having it nude put up this close made Natalia blush deeply, embarrased at how badly aroused she was getting. She rubbed her face against Marisa's orbs and even took the chance to gave them a lick, before reaching with her hands for the blonde's hair and started to yank back while she kept squeezing with her legs, trying to force Marisa to let her go.

Party crashing and Revelations - Page 5 6u0iRWY
Party crashing and Revelations - Page 5 QiougD6Party crashing and Revelations - Page 5 TTlOMaFParty crashing and Revelations - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Party crashing and Revelations - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Party crashing and Revelations - Page 5 Empty Re: Party crashing and Revelations

Post by valen311 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:29 pm

Marisa gasped as Natalia's tongue brushed across one of her breasts. For a moment her hold on the Asian girl loosened. Then as her hair was pulled, the platinum haired Marisa let out a shriek, then tried to roll and put Natalia under her, looking to trap the girl's head between the mattress of her bed and her breasts, wanting to try and end at least the hair pulling, although the legs squeezing her midsection were starting to have an effect, Marisa's breathing becoming shallower due to the pressure.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm

When Marisa hold on her loosened briefly, Natalia took the chance and inhaled deeply directly from the blonde's bosom, filling her lungs which much needed oxygen, but also filling her mind with the supermodel's out-of-shower scent. It was so delicious that The Dream almost felt like going numb, letting go the platinum mane of Marisa; Natalia's arousal only seemed to grow with every second that passed, and that let the model easily trap her between the bed and that pair of delicious breasts that were almost as perfect as Natalia's own orbs.

After a second, The Dream recovered her senses and continued her attack, stretching her long toned legs straight up like two flagpoles to crush Marisa's slim waist, while she returned to lick the blonde's tits, enjoying it so much. Now that she had taken a breath, Natalia trying to use her oxygen reserve to outlast Marisa, crushing the blonde with her legs while the model smothered her. Natalia's hands caressed Marisa's back sensually as they were now locked in a sexy yet vicious and merciless battle to the end... legs vs tits.

Party crashing and Revelations - Page 5 QiougD6Party crashing and Revelations - Page 5 TTlOMaFParty crashing and Revelations - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Party crashing and Revelations - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:59 pm

This time Marisa knew it wasn't just a random chance that Natalia's tongue was licking her firm orbs. She felt her nipples harden, anger and lust combining and rising to a feverish heat inside her. She wanted Natalia, but at the same time had to prove her dominance over the younger intruder.
Her hands flew to the front of Natalia's maid outfit at first trying to undo the buttons and clasps. Then with a low grunt of arousal and frustration, she pulled sharply on it, looking to tear open the material and expose Natalia's breasts to her waiting hands, which would squeeze firmly, testing for firmness as they moved the orbs about.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Natalia's legs clamped around Marisa's body and squeezed non-stop, while The Dream continued devouring passionately the blonde's breast. The dark haired beauty licked, kissed and sucked on the blonde's fleshy orbs, trying to catch the nipples and bite them softly.

The Dream then felt Marisa trying to undo her clothes and she moaned loudly, she wanted the blonde so bad, she wanted to show Marisa who was better and fuck her into submission. So Natalia tensed her legs putting her hands on Marisa's shoulder to pull herself up, and free her face from the smother, kissing up Marisa's neck and jaw.

"You want me naked, bitch? You want to fuck me?" she said full of lust and defiance, moving her hands down, Natalia started to help Marisa rip her clothes off.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:13 pm

"That's right. I'm going to have you mewling and moaning like the little slut you are!" Marisa vowed even as she writhed from Natalia's mouth at her breast.
With that, she brought her lips to Natalia's, kissing her hard, her tongue trying to invade the Japanese woman's mouth to wrestle Natalia's.
Her hands continued to tear away Natalia's maid uniform, and for a few moments the room was filled with the satisfying sound of tearing cloth. When the intruder was rendered nude, Marisa would roughly shove at her shoulders, looking to force her down to the bed with the model on top. Then she would begin her own feast on Natalia's bountiful bust, her tongue tracing hot circles around a nipple before her teeth would catch a pink nipple and lightly nip at it.
The model felt a strange sense of deja vu, this scene taking her back to her time with Monique, the sexual battles between models to establish a sort of pecking order...and despite the anger and guilt, she felt at how she had been used, Marisa found the comparison between then and now as arousing as being in the ring....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:25 pm

"You don't have what it takes... I'll make you my lil fuck toy..." Natalia answered, letting the lust get the better of her, before locking lips with the supermodel. The Dream's legs had now easen their hold of Marisa's waist, not crushing but rubbing the blonde's sides with her warm thighs. She continued ripping her own clothes until finally, Marisa and herself managed to utterly destroy the cute maid outfit and leave her naked.

Natalia felt so horny and so competitive. This was her chance to prove Marisa and herself how hot she was, how she could have been a super model just like Marisa if she had had the chance. The perfect opportunity to put a blonde in her place. The body struggle, the battle of wills and prides with such a gorgeous opponent was everything Natalia could ask.

"Oh you bitch..." the dark haired beauty moaned as she felt Marisa's lips, tongue and teeth on her sensitive perky nipples. She could help but arch her back and let out a loud groan of delight; her hands moving to grab Marisa's hair, not pulling it but brushing it with her fingers like a lover.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:48 pm

"You're going to tell me the reason you're here, even if I have to fuck the truth from your lips..." Marisa growled.
The model's hand drifted down, lightly brushing over Natalia's stomach before reaching between her legs, looking to rub the lips of the Asian girl's sex with a firm, confident touch.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:22 pm

Now that Marisa and herself had torn her clothes to the point that she was only wearing a few small rags and stocking, Natalia could finally feel fully how delicious the blonde touch was; specially since the super model quickly lowered one hand to start playing with The Dream's damp pussy lips.

"mmmmmm ohhh you bitch..." Natalia moaned as she felt those skilled fingers grab a firm hold of her sex. "You couldn't fuck a virgin in her prom night..." the dark haired beauty teased with a grin and retaliating immediately. The Dream slid one hand down Marisa's delicious tummy to reach the blonde's sex and return the favor, teasing the labia while giving the model's pussy a firm squeeze. "You are history!" the dark haired beauty said. All the emotional rollercoaster she had been throught was quickly being channeled into excitment and the desire to overcome Marisa. Fucking the blonde super model was exactly what Natalia needed to heal herself.

Of course, there was no way Natalia was going to lose, or so she thought, and much less tell Marisa about her past... although considering the situation, the share of blame and how clearly mortified the blonde felt about her relationship with Miss M, Marisa may be one of the few people who would understand.... Natalia shook her head making those thoughts disappear from her head. She was not going to say anything to this silly blonde bimbo and she was NOT going to lose.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:22 am

"Been there, done that." Marisa replied to Natalia's prom night statement.
She arched her back slightly as the younger woman's fingers worked over her womanhood. She had to admit, this girl was experienced, but she had been confronted in her own home. Here of all places, of all the days, the model had to prove that she was the mistress of her domain.
Quickly she focused on Natalia's clitoris, stroking it with her middle finger as she used her first and third to rub up and down the lips of the Asian's pussy.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next