Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An Interesting Contender(For Bluemouse)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

An Interesting Contender(For Bluemouse) - Page 5 Empty Re: An Interesting Contender(For Bluemouse)

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:54 pm

Tomomi gasped as Cassie grabbed her leg as she attempted to stand up, effectively trapping it and making her unable to pull off her escape. And Cassie was chiding her about getting worked up over the hair pull. "I wasn't-, I'm not-," Tomomi struggled to say in the painful hold, "Just don't pull my hair!"

The Cassie squeezed harder. It became obvious that she was trying to go for a submission right then and there. Tomomi's eyes widened as she felt her air and bloodflow slowly get cut off, her head feeling dizzy in seconds. The had to move quickly. Tomomi knelt down low and pulled back a bit, trying to stretch Cassie out, before attempting to roll to the side and break the hold on her head that way.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

An Interesting Contender(For Bluemouse) - Page 5 Empty Re: An Interesting Contender(For Bluemouse)

Post by Bluemouse Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:52 am

"Okay, sorry. I didn't mean to..." She trailed off.

Tomomi rolled them both over so that Cassie was on her stomach. If she'd kept working she could've rolled into applying her triangle from a mounted position. But the combination of Tomomi's strength advantage and Cassie just being a bit put off, she let go instead of risking Tomomi escaping and gaining a dominant position. Cassie scrambled back up to her feet.

She wasn't quite so happy to chit chat anymore. She also wasn't as nervous as she was... once she knew she was in a fight and she could let her training take over she started to forget about all the things that would otherwise make her nervous. She wasn't as worried about whether Tomomi liked her or not or if she'd fit in. She was only concerned with the girl in front of her.

Last edited by 1167 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:51 am

Tomomi, after being released, quickly rolled away from Cassie, getting on her knees. One hand reached around her neck, rubbing it so the pain from the hold would go away faster. Her other arm still bothered her a little, from getting struck on the elbow. "Well, hair pull aside, I've got to say that was pretty impressive," Tomomi said with earnest, "You've got a lot of skills there."

She stood back up, shaking her arms out a little to get warmed up again. "Now, ready for round two?" Tomomi asked, getting into a fighting stance.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:04 pm

"It's not round two, you didn't tap. Wanna see one I learned in the states?"

Cassie grinned like she'd forgotten all about the unpleasantness a moment ago and took two quick steps toward Tomomi. She jumped straight up as high as she could and wrapped her legs around either side of Tomomi's head. As her weight came back down she threw her upper body back and pulled with her legs to pull Tomomi forward and land her on the mat with Cassie on top.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:19 pm

Tomomi nodded hesitantly when Cassie suggested she show off a move. She wondered if it was another one of those painful and hard to get out of grapples. But then Cassie came forward, not in any grappling stance at all. Then suddenly Tomomi felt her head getting caught in between Cassie's legs, and then she was tumbling head-over-heels onto the mat, getting slammed down with Cassie sitting on top.

"Oof!" Tomomi grunted. She gasped for a second to get her air back. "N-not bad," Tomomi said, "I didn't expect you to know a move like that..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:31 pm

Cassie laughed. "And then from here I do this one..." She grabbed her ankle and pulled her leg up so that her shin draped over Tomomi's neck, but she didn't add any pressure. She stood back up.

"That one, though, was my favorite out of what I learned at the pro wrestling gym. I'm best at that one. I don't really know a lot, though, I wasn't there that long. I want to learn. That's partly why I came here. But... now that I'm here I think I realize that I need more than new technique... I think I need to get stronger, and I don't think I can take a punch very well..." Cassie smiled at Tomomi. "Don't tell anyone."

"Now you show me one!" She stood with her feet apart and her arms spread out to the sides. "I'll be your training dummy. Just don't kill me."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:51 pm

Tomomu gulped when she realized that should Cassie lock in that submission, she wouldn't last long. The girl seemed to focus entirely on moves like that. It would certainly make her a bit scary to face in the ring, especially considering how she can change moves so quickly.

Tomomi got up after Cassie got off, nodding as Cassie explained how she wanted to learn some more pro-wrestling moves. "Ok, I guess I can," Tomomi said, "Just watch out though, this might hurt a bit."

Tomomi walked up to Cassie. "I dunno if you're strong enough to pull off a suplex," Tomomi said, "But it can't hurt to show you how to do it. I mean, at the very least you'll be able to defend against a move like this. Now turn around." Once Cassie turned so her back faced Tomomi, she would hug Cassie around the waist tightly, then slowly lift her up off the mat, before bending over backwards and slamming Cassie down in a German suplex! Tomomi tried to be light with the landing, but she couldn't help if it hurt, that kind of move was something you just didn't have control over.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:09 pm

Cassie's arms and legs flailed for a second as she started to go over, and she squeaked just before she hit the mat. She landed on her upper back with a smack that rattled the ring a little. She tried to throw her arms out to the sides to break some of the fall it still took the wind out of her.

"Woo." She said in a low voice while she rolled to the side and got back to her feet. She was quiet when she made eye contact with Tomomi, but her bounciness and giant grin showed her excitement with learning the move. "Now me!"

She stepped around behind Tomomi and cinched in a waistlock. She took a moment to set her feet and bent her knees to get low enough. She heaved Tomomi off her feet and leaned back, but it quickly became apparent that she wasn't going to make it. "Oh no." She said just before she fell with Tomomi coming down squarely on top of her.

"Ugh. That didn't work. Again." She managed to say from under Tomomi.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:13 pm

Tomomi rolled to the side and got up, looking at Cassie to see if she was alright. After all, the girl had just come from a match, and that was a pretty devastating move. But from the looks of it, Cassie was fine, getting right back up and wanting to try the move out on Tomomi.

"Uhh, ok then," Tomomi said, holding up her arms so Cassie could grab her around the waist. Surprisingly, Cassie managed to lift Tomomi off the mat, but before she could throw Tomomi over backwards, Cassie buckled and collapsed into a heap. "Oof!" Tomomi grunted as she landed on top of Cassie. She quickly rolled off to the side, kneeling beside Cassie.

"Are you ok?" Tomomi asked, "Yeah, I think you're gonna need to do some weight training before you can pull that move off." Tomomi stood up, extending a hand to pull Cassie up as well. "Why don't you try defending against the suplex instead?" Tomomi asked, "So when someone tries that on you, you can protect yourself?" If Cassie agrees, Tomomi would get back in position, locking in the waistlock, but not throwing Cassie back, rather waiting for the girl to make a proper defense.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:18 pm

Cassie nodded. "Okay." She was having fun, despite being a bit beat up.

The second Tomomi wrapped her arms around Cassie she grabbed hold of both of her wrists and pushed her arms down as low as she could, that way she wouldn't be able to get proper leverage on her body. Also she reached back with one foot and hooked it around Tomomi's leg, so if she lifted her she could scissor a leg and keep her from bringing her over.

"Is this good? If I was a bad girl-type I could even reach back here..." She reached back with one hand to grab Tomomi's hair. She stopped short. "Just kidding."

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next