Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An Interesting Contender(For Bluemouse)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

An Interesting Contender(For Bluemouse) - Page 6 Empty Re: An Interesting Contender(For Bluemouse)

Post by zxn666 Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:02 am

When Tomomi saw Cassie's counter, she knew that the girl could properly protect herself at least. Holding down her arms was one thing, but the added leg hook that would effectively trip Tomomi should she lift was quite a nice touch.

"Good job!" Tomomi said, "You pass." She was about to let go, but then decided to see what Cassie would do in a different situation.

"So then, if I'm unable to complete a suplex, I might just go for a different hold. Suplexes are more effective on opponents who are worn down, you see, and if you're able to fight back, then you haven't been worn down enough," Tomomi said. Her arms would suddenly shoot up to trap Cassie in a full nelson, cranking her arms back behind her head, though not really adding any pressure. "What would you do in this situation?" Tomomi asked. She wanted to see what Cassie would do, since it would teach her a bit about getting out of these holds as well.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

An Interesting Contender(For Bluemouse) - Page 6 Empty Re: An Interesting Contender(For Bluemouse)

Post by Bluemouse Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:21 am

"WaaAAa!" Cassie whined.

"Well," She said, grimacing. "I guess it depends on how much bigger the person is than me. If he-she is really big, I guess I'd have to start kicking for the groin, but I won't do that now. For you, I'll do this."

Cassie grabbed her wrist and pushed up on her forehead with both arms to relieve some of the pressure. Then she picked up her feet so that her weight would pull them both to the ground. Once she was down on one knee, she reached back for Tomomi's elbow and pulled, twisting to the side and gently flipping Tomomi over onto her back in front of her.

"Like that, though I don't know if I could do the whole thing while I'm beat up and while the person is really cranking down on it... I mean I know all this stuff, and I've been successful in competition but... this full contact stuff with not many rules... it'll be tough for someone like me. But... I like the challenge!" She sprung back to her feet. "What's next?" Her smile was displaced by a sudden, uncontrollable yawn.

"Oh my." She said quietly, blinking several times.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:30 am

"Groin kicks? That would be pretty bad..." Tomomi said with a rather nervous expression. Luckily though, Cassie wasn't planning on doing that. Instead, she brought Tomomi down with her move, and effortlessly flipped her head over heels onto the mat!

"Oof!" Tomomi grunted as she landed. Her hold was broken, that was for sure. "Haha, wow, that was pretty good!" Tomomi said, "I never thought of breaking a submission like that before." She slowly sat back up, one hand rubbing the back of her neck. She saw Cassie still bubbling with energy, eager to continue. That is, until she suddenly yawned.

"Umm, are you sure you want to continue?" Tomomi asked, "It is getting late, and you must be tired after that match..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:43 am

"I know it's late, but I'm never tired! I mean my body might want to sleep but I don't. If I fall asleep don't take it personally. Though then I could brag to all the boys in the dorms." She gave Tomomi a sly smile.

"Okay, if you take too long I might just fall asleep waiting. I'll show YOU one you might now know. I can slow it down for you if you want." Cassie approached Tomomi and clinched up with her, one hand on her collar and the other on her elbow. She let herself just move around a bit and feel the feedback from Tomomi's body. Then all at once she grabbed Tomomi's bicep tightly and jumped, swinging one knee up against her stomach and throwing the other up and over Tomomi's arm. She used her hold on Tomomi's neck to help pull her down before grabbing the wrist of Tomomi's captive arm. She squeezed with her legs and pushed Tomomi onto her back where she could straighten the arm and use her leverage to apply pressure.

She didn't apply pressure, though. She let go and sat up, grinning silently again.

"That one's my favorite." She said after a long-ish pause.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:20 am

After listening to Cassie's words, Tomomi couldn't help but have an anime sweatdrop moment. "Ah, that's probably really bad for your body," Tomomi said, but obviously Cassie wasn't listening. Tomomi stood up and followed Cassie's motions, clinching up with Cassie, letting Cassie get the grip she wanted. Then when Cassie grabbed her arm tightly, swinging upwards, Tomomi realized what it was.

"Ah!" Tomomi gasped as Cassie forced her to the ground, her arm trapped in between Cassie's legs, her body held in place with by Cassie's legs, trapped in a crucifix armbar! "Nice move," Tomomi said, shaking out her arm a little after Cassie let her go, "I've seen a lot of people use it, even those who don't use submissions much. Though the way you execute it is better than most."

"But still, even if you know how to get someone in that hold, do you know how to get yourself free?" Tomomi asked. She moved forward, indicating that Cassie should as well. She would then grab Cassie's arm, and with the same motion bring Cassie down as well, trapping her with the same move.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:20 pm

"Wee!" Casie squeaked in the moment she was airborne. She used her feet to break her fall and still hit the mat with a smack.

Cassie noticed that she could still turn her hand, and so automatically she turned her arm to the outside and walked her legs around in a circle until she was partly on top of Tomomi and her arm had enough of a bend that it wasn't in danger. "Then I either yank it free if I can, or I can gable grip with this one..." She trailed off, clasping her hands together.

She relaxed and just let her body lean against Tomomi. "Yeah, I mean this stuff is old news to me. I think unless someone scrambles my brain first no one here is going to tap me out. No offense. What I'm worried about isn't submissions, it's everything else. Like the moment I let Hitomi up she started beating up on me. I think... that's part of why I want to learn the pro-stlye stuff so much, but I also think I need good sparring partners to regularly rough me up. You know, toughen me up."

Now that Cassie was tired and comfortable, there was not even a hint of the hyperactive scatterbrained chatterbox that would've been battering Tomomi with questions and random conversation. Her speech was slower and more composed, and she was calm. She was also ready to fall asleep, and she felt like she could fall asleep right there with Tomomi, which would probably be a bad idea. She wasn't worried about Tomomi, but in the morning people would start coming into the gym, and she didn't want to be sleeping in the ring when that happened.

"D-do you..." She trailed off again as she was overtaken by another yawn.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:11 am

Tomomi nodded as Cassie showed her what to do when trapped in that kind of an armbar, memorizing the moves so that the next time she got trapped, she would be able to break free. But then, afterwards, Cassie just lay on top of Tomomi, getting comfortable and even yawning! Tomomi realized that despite what Cassie was saying before, she was tired, and she shouldn't be out here sparring.

"Alright, I think we should call that a night," Tomomi said. She slowly sat up, pushing Cassie up and off of her as well, before standing up and dragging Cassie with her. "Tell you what," Tomomi said, "Why don't I ask a few of my seniors to spar with you? They've got more experience than me, and they could probably show you a few things." She went to the side of the ring, picking up her blue t-shirt.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:26 am

Cassie pulled herself back up to her feet with help from Tomomi. Now that she'd resigned to being tired she could feel her body getting sleepy in a hurry. She stretched her arms in front of herself and arched her back and smoothed her bangs back behind her ears. "Yeah, I guess I should sleep. I have to call home still, anyway."

She meandered over to the ropes and sat down on the middle one for Tomomi's exit. "Your seniors? You probably don't mean old people, eh? Like who?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:36 am

Tomomi slipped out from between the middle ropes, thanking Cassie as she left for holding the rope down, leaping from the ring apron onto the floor. "Don't let them hear that!" Tomomi said, "By seniors, I mean Chigusa and Megumi. It's an honorific, since they've been idols and wrestlers for longer than I have." Tomomi headed towards the locker room, going to grab something before heading back home.

"By the way, I could lend you a room here if you want," Tomomi said, "It's getting late, and it probably won't be safe to walk outside."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:26 pm

"Oh okay. Yeah, I'd like to meet them. That'd be cool." Cassie shuffled along behind Tomomi, following her to the locker room.

"There are rooms here? That'd be great. As long as it isn't like... ya know, the dorms and filled with people who want... ya know..." Cassie made awkward hand gestures to try to explain but gave up. Anyway she was tired enough that she could fall asleep just about anywhere. She'd just call home tomorrow.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next