Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An Interesting Contender(For Bluemouse)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

An Interesting Contender(For Bluemouse) - Page 7 Empty Re: An Interesting Contender(For Bluemouse)

Post by zxn666 Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:04 pm

Tomomi laughed. "Don't worry, it's not as if everybody here is a pervert," she said, "Though, now that I think about it, a good chunk of them are..." She turned around to take a look at Cassie, then nodded to herself, as if realizing something. She didn't say what it was, but in her mind she knew that if Cassie met someone like Summer, the results wouldn't be pretty. Especially since Summer liked playing with the newbies...

"You'll be getting one of Eclipse's reserved rooms," Tomomi continued to say. She led Cassie through the halls until they were close to Drake's office again. Tomomi took a key out of her pocket, opening a door to the side to reveal something that looked rather like a hotel room, with a large bed, desk, tv, and bathroom off to the side. "Here's the key," Tomomi said, "Just give it back to Drake in the morning." She turned to leave. "Goodnight Cassie! I'm glad to have met you," Tomomi said, as she turned to leave the room.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

An Interesting Contender(For Bluemouse) - Page 7 Empty Re: An Interesting Contender(For Bluemouse)

Post by Bluemouse Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:26 am

Before Tomomi could turn to walk away, Cassie wrapped her up in a quick, slightly awkward hug. When she let go she took a step back and took something resembling a shallow bow. "Thanks a lot, I'm glad to have met you. This looks..." She leaned around the corner to look into the room and her jaw dropped. "Wow, this looks really great! I haven't slept on a bed since I got to Japan..." She felt a little embarrassed about that, actually.

"Thanks for showing me around and showing me stuff and sparring and everything, I'm sure we'll see each other again soon! Good night!" Cassie gave Tomomi a parting smile before closing the door to her room. She took a moment to drink in the sight of it and... the smell. She'd sleep well tonight, that was for sure.

She went to test out the bed before getting ready and was asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. The only sound in the room was the gentle ticking of a clock and Cassie softly snoring.

Last edited by 1167 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7