Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An Interesting Contender(For Bluemouse)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

An Interesting Contender(For Bluemouse) - Page 3 Empty Re: An Interesting Contender(For Bluemouse)

Post by zxn666 Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Drake wondered from Cassie's comments if she knew how much money she could potentially be making. He was about to comment on how Tomomi recently acquired a fancy sports car, but then decided against it. Maybe once the girl had a taste of true success she would realize how much it really was.

"No problem," Drake said, "I should be thanking you for signing!"

Tomomi shook her head. "Oh no, it's ok!" she said, quickly wiping the discontent look off her face. She grabbed Cassie's hands. "I'm glad you decided to sign on, this means at the very least we're colleagues now!" She turned around, giving a small wave to Drake, before leaving the office as well and closing the door behind her.

"Well, I suppose I should show you around," Tomomi said, "You've only been here for about a day, right? I'm guessing you don't really know where everything is yet." She began to lead Cassie through the hallways, most of which were empty now.

"Yeah, this place isn't very interesting, it's mostly offices for the various managers," Tomomi said, "If you head that way, there's the hospital wards and the changing rooms, but you know that already I'm guessing. That way is to the spectator entrances to the arena, also not too interesting... Have you seen the gym yet?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

An Interesting Contender(For Bluemouse) - Page 3 Empty Re: An Interesting Contender(For Bluemouse)

Post by Bluemouse Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:25 pm

Cassie's eyes widened. "There's a gym? Like... I can use it? Because I'm... can I see it?"

That was exciting. She spent much of her life in a martial arts school, but had never really been able to work out in a fully equipped gym. She wasn't sure what it'd be like. Still she got a little bit of the impression that she was inconveniencing Tomomi. She definitely didn't want to do that.

"Oh, I mean, um, if you'd rather do this another time that's totally fine, like it's getting pretty late and all so... I mean I can definitely do it now, but if you'd rather... ya know, I just don't want to be a... something. I like your hair. Did I already say that?"

Cassie didn't worry too much about whether she was making sense or not, she was too excited for the gym.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:41 pm

((I know Cassie has a gym RP already, so is this ok?))

Tomomi, seeing Cassie's excitement, nodded. "Sure, you're a wrestler here, so there's no reason you can't use it. You haven't seen it yet? Well, allow me to show you." She led Cassie over to a large double door, which she pushed open. "Don't worry, you're not being a nuisance," Tomomi said, "I'm glad to be able to show you around!"

The gym was still well lit, though there wasn't anyone actually using the equipment. Tomomi walked around, basically showing Cassie every piece of equipment that this gym had, which was quite literally everything. AFW spent quite a lot of money building and maintaining it after all! And in the center of the gym was a full-sized practice ring, with a few pieces of discarded clothing on the side.

"If you want to spar with someone, just come here," Tomomi said, "There's nobody here now, but if you come during the more busy hours there'll be plenty of people here. Just watch out a bit, and try not to pick a fight with the meaner people here. There's no referee to protect you." Tomomi's face darkened for a second as she said this, then she brightened up again, with a smile on her face.

"Have I mentioned that we have a full spa facility here?" Tomomi said, "It's great for relaxing after matches. I should probably take you there next."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:54 am

Cassie looked around, marveling at all the equipment she'd never used before. She'd used some of it, of course, she hadn't lived under a rock. She knew what a treadmill was and all that. The whole thing was a little overwhelming. She wanted to use every bit of equipment, but it was late... she was tired. She'd started her day early and had been active for almost all of it, and after the exertion and excitement of her match she didn't think she had a lot of energy left. Well, maybe not a lot but maybe enough for now. Hmm.

Cassie noted the empty room. "Well, you're here now. And I'm here. You could maybe show me a thing or two?" She said, eying the practice ring, an unconscious smiling having crept across her face. She didn't even hear Tomomi mention the spa.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:00 pm

Tomomi gave Cassie surprised look when she suggested that they get in the ring and have a spar. "Umm, I guess that's ok," she said, "But aren't you tired though? You just had a match after all, I wouldn't want to exert myself too much afterwards." She shrugged. "Well, I guess whatever suits you..."

She walked over to the empty practice ring, jumping up and slipping inside between the ropes, extending a hand over to Cassie to pull her up as well. "So then, what are you thinking of?" Tomomi asked, "Just a few practice moves or like an actual spar?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:57 pm

Cassie took Tomomi's hand and climbed up into the ring. "Oh, I dunno. Is there anything you could teach me? I'm pretty new with pro wrestling, and I really want to learn everything. I mean I'm pretty good with some of it, but not all of it. The holds I pretty much know, those are easy to learn, and I know basics and some high flying sorts of things that I like, but I don't know much else."

Cassie grinned. She was tired, but she always had energy for this. "Or we could just spar and we can both teach each other things that way. It's up to you!" She looked Tomomi over more closely. They were almost the exact same size, but they were build very differently. Cassie was long and lean, lanky, whereas Tomomi looked like she had more natural strength. That was okay. Any strength advantage she had wouldn't mean that much with her jujitsu. Though, she had to get used to the idea of not just using her jujitsu all the time. It was what came naturally to her, but it wasn't the most spectacular. Either way, she was excited to get to work with another AFW'er.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:05 am

Tomomi thought for a second after pulling Cassie up. "Hmm, well I'm not sure I can be a very good teacher," she said, "I mean, I'm still learning myself." She thought a bit more, before speaking again. "Well, I guess a spar is good then. We can learn from each other than way!" She nodded, as if agreeing with her own statement, before heading off to the other side of the ring.

"You aren't too tired, I hope?" Tomomi asked, "I mean, you did have a long match beforehand. I won't hold back on you!" She took the loose blue t-shirt she wore off, tossing it aside. It would only get in the way, especially during grappling. The less things for her opponent to grab onto the better. Underneath she wore a light blue sports bra the same color as she shirt she just tossed away.

"So then, how should we do this?" Tomomi asked, "Like what rules do you want?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:06 am

"Oh, um, don't go all out. It's been a long day. But don't, ya know, don't try to go too easy. Just, I've already been banged up a bit tonight, so... more wrestling, less brawling I guess."

Cassie looked down at her clothes. She didn't have anything she could take off or change into. Her jeans, sneakers, and t-shirt would work well enough. She didn't have a sports bra, though. And she wasn't about to spar in her... well, bra. She nodded to herself, she was ready to go.

With a bow to her new opponent she moved out of her corner, a bit more subdued than earlier. She approached the middle of the ring and reverted to her grappling stance, knees bent, hands up in front.

"Maybe... maybe you can give me a voice lesson after I give you a wrestling lesson." She said. It was a fairly weak attempt at bravado. She was new to the idea, but she was trying. If she was going to be a pro wrestler, mostly, she had to learn to talk at least a little trash, even if it really was just good natured banter.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:14 am

"Hmm? Well ok, I won't do strikes then," Tomomi said. Maybe that was this girl's weakness, that she couldn't take hits very well? It would be problematic of that was true, since many of the fighters in the league hit extremely hard.

Tomomi settled into her standard grappling stance as well, raising her arms with her hands open, knees bent, slowly advancing forward. "Well, maybe if you do a well enough job here," Tomomi said. She raised her hands, deciding to start simple and offer Cassie a test of strength. She knew that against a grappler, such a move was essentially leaving yourself open to much more painful moves, but she wanted to see how Cassie fought. After all, Tomomi considered herself a grappler as well, so it would be nice to try and match skills with this girl!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:12 am

"You sound disappointed." Cassie mused, trying to get a read on her opponent's attitude. She still couldn't tell if she was genuinely nice or just humoring her. Maybe she was just being insecure.

When Tomomi put up the offer for the test of strength, Cassie hesitated for a moment. It'd be super easy to duck under and shoot in on her, but maybe Tomomi was expecting that. She knew that Cassie was a grappler, after all, and she'd probably just seen her fight against Hitomi. She wasn't worried, though, she'd just take a different approach this time.

Cassie stepped in close and ignored Tomomi's hands. Instead she wrapped her arms around Tomomi's waist and hugged her tightly, securing her grip by wrapping one hand around her other elbow. She bent her knees to get under Tomomi's weight and heaved her up, just enough to take away her balance, before stepping behind her legs and pushing forward to trip her and bring her own weight down on top of her as she fell. The whole process looked like one fluid movement, and Cassie executed it with practiced precision, despite her fatigue.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next