by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying, ARStudios2000, healthyreader, jadeitehx

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kelly Conway vs. Cardia Waters

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kelly Conway vs. Cardia Waters Empty Kelly Conway vs. Cardia Waters

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:33 am

Standard Match
No DQ
Winning Condition - The winner shall be the first girl who wins.

The arena lit up as Cardia Waters strolled out from backstage, much calmer than her usual entrances. She wore a blue sports bra and silver pants, reaching down to disappear inside a pair of standard knee-high boots. A slightly more conservative attire than her usual, but Cardia was more sedate herself. It had been a while since she had spent any more time at the AFW than she had to, for fear of meeting Rika Smart again. It had been even longer since she had actually been in the ring. She had kept busy with quite a few activities at the von Creuzfeldt estate, including a second job and no small amount of... abuse... But now, her second job's boss, Lukretia herself, was a GM at Cardia's first job, and so if Lukretia wanted her to dance, dance Cardia would. What are a few more crushing defeats, anyway?

Cardia ignored the crowd. The ones that had not forgotten her remembered her for all the worst reasons. About two or three fights back, she had stopped telling herself that it would be different this time. It was a job now. Lousy pay, decent benefits, nice hours, but just a job now.

Hefting herself up into the ring, Cardia grabbed each arm and stretched the shoulder, watching the entrance for her opponent. Cardia did not catch her name. Once she heard Kelly was ranked in the top ten in the AFW title contenders, Cardia knew already how this was going to end.

Then, of course, those three syllables. No DQ.

Fuck! She thought it again now.

The audience was here to see violence. They would get it in spades. No matter what butterflies remained in her stomach, though, Cardia still retained a small glimmer of the sportsman's spark. She would still fight her hardest. So long as she was in the ring, she would give it and her opponent everything she had.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Kelly Conway vs. Cardia Waters Empty Re: Kelly Conway vs. Cardia Waters

Post by Lobo Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:27 am

Fire Woman by The Cult began to play throughout the arena as the lights began to dim down, smoke appearing from the entrance stage as Kelly Conway appeared from the darkened smoke like the ghost of christmas future on halloween. The crowd would boo at the sight of Kelly Conway, who would simply smirk with uncaring satisfaction before spiting on the stage.

This was Kelly's first match after getting her 1st win off of Vanesssa Vandar as well as after earning her spot among Frictions top ten title contenders. That being said, Kelly was out to show that she meant business and was ready to tear her opponent to peices at the sound of the bell to make her way to the top.

The lights would brighten up as Kelly made her way to the ring, wearing her usual red wrestling attire, red fingerless gloves and red wrestling boots. Kelly would stroll her way down the entrance ramp, making her way to the ring. Stepping between the ropes, she'd plant her feet on the canvas and glare at Cardia. "How do you do....Fresh Meat!?" Spat Kelly, half laughing as she stretched her arms around.

"Well im sure you've heard of me... But I dont think I've heard of you... But please, dont bother telling me your name; I dont bother to remember losers..." Kelly would mutter with confident grin upon her face.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:46 am

Cardia arched an eyebrow at Kelly's entrance theatrics, leaning against her corner of the ring. Kelly's energy was almost infectious, if it was not portending a soon to be quite painful match.

Cardia nodded politely toward her opponent. It was hard to get mad at this when you knew you could not wipe that smug grin off your antagonizer's face. "F... fair enough," She shrugged. If her foe was not really that interested in her name, Cardia had no reason to ask for her foe's name. Cardia tried instead small talk, "So, been doing this a while, I take it?"

Last edited by 241 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:52 am

"A while? More like my entire life!" Scoffed Kelly, bragging as if she was a 60 year veteran. "I, Kelly Conway have been training since before I could walk, in the art of Professional Wrestling! Which to my family is not a job or even a sport! It's a lifestyle!" Kelly would rant with great breath control as she managed to rant out her entire speech with ease, as if she had been already practicing.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:59 am

Cardia forced a smile at Kelly's arrogant display. "Well, I'm glad you're good at it."

"So your whole family wrestles? That's... something else." She massaged her temples softly. FUCK "Let's... let's have a good match, okay?" She forced a smile. The imagery of getting decked back twice as hard squelched Cardia's desire to punch this blowhard on general principles. She took a nervous step forward, not extending her arm to shake just yet. That always got her sucker punched.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:16 am

"Im not just good im the best! And although my start Here hasnt been too great... I intend to restore the Conway to it's former glory... By destroying a two-bit jabroni like you!" Kelly would sneer, pointing at Cardia with enough arrogance to block out the sun.

"Yes my whole family wrestles! My Grandfather! My Parents! All Wrestlers! And although technically the Conway name ends with me, Our Legacy Shall live on to create the ultimate wrestler of the next generation, through the product of one man's semen!" Kelly would announce proudly with her hands on her hips and her chest out before turning to the camera.

"Yes!! I know you are there! I know you're watching! I WILL BEAR YOUR CHILDREN!!! DO YOU HEAR ME!!! WE WILL CREATE A FUCKING DYNASTY!!!" Kelly would scream into the camera, appearing to be on the verge of a breakdown.

"*sigh* Im ok... Yes... A good match..." Sneered Kelly as she extended her hand to Cardia before shaping a friendly smile.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:14 am

A two-bit... jabroni? Cardia did not know whether to smile or be insulted.

Then, she went even crazier in response to Cardia's question. Cardia merely nodded politely. She was still having trouble dealing with this woman, the conflicting desire to jump her and Cardia's own self-preservation instinct clashed. Indecision ruled.

Besides, she was not far from the truth. "Eh... you might have to destroy some people a wee bit tougher than me if you're hunting for glory." Still, straining to find SOME reason to not utterly hate this woman, she forced a smile, "Either way, I wish you the... the best of luck." That was a little tough to say.

Oh great. She just HAD to extend her hand. Nervously, Cardia stuck her hand out to meet Kelly. In a last ditch effort to avoid the inevitable sucker punch, Cardia stammered out something almost coherent, "Well... you're a b-big deal... this is kind of an honor and... uh... I hope... er... Good match?" She was not on her game and, as a result, completely fumbled what could have otherwise been a successful sentence. It was embarrassing but not nearly as embarrassing as every single one of her previous matches... yet.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:29 am

Kelly couldnt help but be a bit flatterd by Cardia's words and would easily take the complement straight to her head. "Damn right Im a big deal! You know your shit!" Kelly would mutter happly as she slid herself next to Cardia, giving her several pats on the back.

"You're damn right it's gonna be an honor fighting me! You know... I didnt like you at first.... But you're ok, kid... " Kelly would say with a satisfied smile before going to her corner. "Now, show me watcha got!" Kelly had mutterd, looking back at Cardia before turning in her corner, dropping into her wrestling stance.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:20 am

Cardia remained somewhat dumbfounded, unable to believe she was actually able to handshake this woman without getting sucker-punched, that the jumble of words she had fumbled earlier actually registered as a compliment. Maybe things were looking up. Maybe she could have a REAL fight rather than serve as someone else's punching bag...

Probably best not to dream too hard. Kelly seemed pleasant enough for now. She was probably better at this than Cardia, so there was nothing to be gained from pissing her off or indulging her desire to slap her silly.

Cardia nodded, "Thank you." She gave an awkward smile, assuming her own stance.

As the bell rang, Cardia would move in to lock up with Kelly. Not trying anything fancy, if she could lock up and gain an advantage, she would try to irish whip Kelly to the ropes and catch the girl with a dropkick on the rebound.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:16 pm

Kelly couldnt help but smile at the words that Cardia shared with her, letting the complement go to her head easily. While Kelly had disliked the girl at first, she seemed to have developed a sense of likeing to her once she had complemented her, and no longer wished to pummle the crap out Cardia with bad intentions. Kelly's match with Cardia would now simply be friendly business, which was a first for Kelly, who had always had a severe disliking of her opponent.

Kelly would take a step back and bring her arms up in guard with a friendly yet business like smile over her face. Kelly would proceed with the lockup against Cardia, which broke as Cardia managed to whip Kelly into the ropes.

"Ha! Too early for me to get caught by that!" Kelly would say as she ran to the ropes while she turned her back towards the ropes before wrapping her arms around it, stopping her momentum.

If Cardia was still standing, she'd try to lock up with her again. However if Cardia had attempted the dropkick, missed and fell to the mat, Kelly would attempt to leap at Cardia and drive a flying knee strike into her lower back, if that worked, Kelly would then attempt to pull Cardia into a Boston Crab,

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next