by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, hunter of speed, Kickinshinz, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Clash Of The Drunken Titans (For Thatoneguy) Complete

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Clash Of The Drunken Titans (For Thatoneguy) Complete - Page 3 Empty Re: Clash Of The Drunken Titans (For Thatoneguy)

Post by Lobo Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:38 pm

"Ooof!" Grunted Clyde as he was kicked away from Chlesea, staggaring a bit before he saw that Chelsea was coming at him again for another kick; Clyde then weaved a bit to the side and caught Chelsea's kick on the side of ribs. Clyde was just about to throw a hard punch at Chelsea before suddenly... The bartender showed up behind the two wrestlers and forcefully shoved them out of the bar.

"Wahhh!" Clyde cried out as she stummbled over with Chelsea out the door and into the parking lot. Clyde made hard 'thud' as he tummbled over and landed hard on the cement outside. He was just about to get up before a tumbling Chelsea fell on top of Clyde. Another loud 'thud' was heard as Chelsea crashed landed on top of Clyde on the parking lot outside.

The bartender then appeard from the door and looked at the two in the parking lot before yelling... "Take That Shit outside you Freeloaders!!! Damn Jabroni Wrestlers destorying my bar... Don't let me catch you here again!!!" Yelled the Bartender before shutting the door and leaving the two outside.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Clash Of The Drunken Titans (For Thatoneguy) Complete - Page 3 Empty Re: Clash Of The Drunken Titans (For Thatoneguy)

Post by ThatOneGuy Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:46 pm

"Wait....wrestlers.....THAT'S RIGHT!" Chelsea said, stumbling to get up and would stand up straight. "Clyde, I challenge you to a hardcore match tomarrow night! You will lose to me you little bitch!" Chelsea would say, in a drunken flurry. "I'll show you why you'll lose too!" Chelsea would say, flashing Clyde. "Because men will never beat women!"

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:55 pm

Clyde just sat there frozen on the ground, looking up at Chelsea with his mouth hung wide open.

".................................... What....!?" Clyde asked completly flabbergasted as to what was going on. He had just been challanged to a hardcore match set for tommrow, he was called a bitch, and Chelsea had just flashed her boobs right in front of him. Clyde didnt really know what to say after all of that.

"Well... Uhhh..... YOU CANT BEAT ME CAUSE..... uhhh.... CAUSE I HAVE A DICK!!!" Clyde said with a drunken stumble to his feet before pulling down his pants in front of Chelsea.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:03 pm

"You tell me that after I see another man beat a woman, how long has it been? A few months? A year? HAHAHAHA! Oh, if you can beat me, then I'll admit my defeat by ravishing that thing!" Chelsea would say. "Or, if you c-can't *hic* catch on qquickly, you win, I'll suck it in front of everyone at the arena!" She would declare, walking back to the dorms.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:15 pm

"Well How many matches have you won Missy!? hmmm? None!" Clyde said standing proud with his trousers down.

"Ha!, Ravish? Ain't heard that word in a while! But I'll ya too that babydoll! Even after I beat you're little ass down tommorrow in that Hardcore Match!" Clyde said before turning away and picking up his pants and boxers and walking back to the dorms, prepareing for his Hardcore Match Tomorrow.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Clash Of The Drunken Titans (For Thatoneguy) Complete - Page 3 Empty Re: Clash Of The Drunken Titans (For Thatoneguy) Complete

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3