Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 238 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Surpass The Paragon

3 posters

Go down

Surpass The Paragon Empty Surpass The Paragon

Post by Deus001 Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:43 am

It was a typical night of affairs on the Tension show thus far, entertaining bouts of various types between men and women and guys versus guys and women versus women of different types. Some lewd and others professional, but there had been a buzz in the air after the last match had concluded. Namely that the newly minted Nekketsu champion, the Paragon Ryan Knight was to make an announcement tonight regarding his situation. Ryan had certainly been a divisive figure in Tension, many praised him for his upright and noble demeanour and exceptional skills in the ring. Others still derided him as a holier than thou individual who needed to get off his high horse.

Either way though one couldn't deny that he had given his all to the league, triumphing in a hard fought bout against up and comer Edward Sealgair at the Showdown PPV. Ryan wouldn't keep the crowd waiting for much longer there as the lights would fade to black and Ryan's theme Fodlan Winds Remix blared out the speakers there, signalling the arrival of the Paragon and sure enough he would slowly emerge from the entrance ramp with a shower of silver pyro blasting around him there. Ryan was dressed in his wrestling attire, his usual breastplate removed with his classic blue cloak with faux white fur trim draped loosely over his shoulders. And around his waist was the Nekketsu belt worn properly around the hips on full display, the Paragon was in tow with his dear hellhound Claudia Kwon there~

Baring a warm smile Ryan would head down the ramp with his girlfriend in tow at the arm no doubt~ The Paragon would enter the ring and gestured for a microphone to be brought to him by a stagehand, then when his music ceased Ryan lifted the mic. "Good evening people of Tension, I take it you've enjoyed tonight's events thus far?" Ryan said with his suave British tone clear there to a loud applause.

The Paragon would smile and say "Delightful! Now then to the matter at hand. Recently I've obtained the Nekketsu title, that bout with Mr Edward will be a highlight of my career no doubt. However the title came into my possession? Now the rules of the belt state that it must be defended each time the champ enters a match........So I have brought forth my idea for it. I have deemed it.....The Surpass The Paragon Challenge!"

With that Ryan would move his hands behind his cloak, revealing a pristine silver metal gauntlet! The Paragon would then say "Rather than have a match be picked for me I chose to lay down the gauntlet, I trust those familiar with western culture will understand the term of what I'm getting at. Claudia dear would you set it at the entrance ramp for me?" with the knight making to steal a quick kiss from the hellhound there and proceeding to go on with "Its simple really, anyone in the back who wishes to face me for the Nekketsu belt.......you'll simply need to take the gauntlet and toss it back to the ring as far as you can. To show that you accept my challenge, I'll even let you deem the rules of engagement. Now then........." the Paragon said as he stood in the middle of the ring arms confidently folded as he prepared himself.................

Back to top Go down

Surpass The Paragon Empty Re: Surpass The Paragon

Post by TPC30 Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:26 pm

*As the pair of them ambled down the ramp, Claudia's mind swirled with numerous thoughts on what was awaiting them just over the horizon- Her glorious boyfriend had been bestowed one of the highest honors within the entire AFW circuit, and she had the distinguished privilege of accompanying him to the arena.* "There was never any doubt in my mind babe~" *She whispered in his adjacent ear, leaning in and nibbling against his tender earlobe.* "Now all we have to do is rile the locker room up to summon someone out here for a brawl."

*After her beloved set the ground rules for his unique challenge, Claudia immediately took the onus off of his shoulders by clutching the ornate glove itself before dashing towards the peak of the ramp, kneeling down and setting it in the perfect spot for anyone to try and claim it.*

"Now, who wants a piece of my almighty king?" *She curiously inquired while simultaneously retreating, keeping a short distance from herself and the metallic hand as the spectators surrounding her began to mutter to themselves about the potential matches that could manifest into reality tonight!*
Spoiler:
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:11 pm

The answer of whom would be the one to face off against the Paragon was answered rather quickly as country like music began to play and one of the larger women to ever face off in the AFW came out on stage, the "Big Belle" Charlotte Lee. A large woman that stood primed and decked out in cowboy boots and hat that appeared more at home in the rodeo than a wrestling ring, but considering the many wrestlers that did come to the ring here, than it was just as normal as anywhere else as she stood with a mic front a center. While she was definitely big, it was more or less her weight that really was noticeable, being somewhat rotund and curvy as she stood front and center stage.

"I here ya'll lookin' for someone to face ya there. Well, it be lookin' like I'm your huckleberry for that," she says with a long country twang, standing proud upon her return. Charlotte hadn't been in the ring for some time, and now that she had returned, it appeared as though she was gearing to fight once more.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:08 pm

Ryan knew not who might dare be brave enough to venture into the ring against him, he was a champion beforehand and his reign there with John Carnaby was written into legend. The Paragon was one of the mainstays of Tension and not many could hold up there, still he was always a believer in giving back to the wrestling world.

Hence why he had placed this gauntlet on the entrance ramp for someone to issue the challenge with the belt on the line, to give someone a chance to face him and claim glory. The task was well.....besting him as it were. Many could try, but only one could succeed! Still he and Claudia didn't seem to have long to wait as it seemed someone would indeed answer the call! It was.........Charlotte Lee? Ryan was vaguely familiar with her in passing at least, interesting. Ryan could tell her frame was very impressive and bore a warm smile at the sight of her.

"Good evening Ms Lee." Ryan said before continuing on with "You wish to claim the title? Then toss the gauntlet and make your way to the ring." with Ryan then saying to the staff at ringside with "Provide us a ref post-haste please, Claudia dear would you hand Ms Lee the gauntlet and make your way to me? I'd have my armour be removed by none other than you........ as he then tossed the mic away as it was clear things were getting real here!

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:15 am

Charlotte turned around as she looked back at the gauntlet, having not even realized that she would have had to grab it to challenge him in a sort of faux paux. Wasn't her fault that she hadn't realized to grab it before coming down to the ring, half to it as she grit her teeth in a sort of smile. Certainly this wasn't an example of things to come for the big belle, having been rather clumsy at times when it came to these sorts of things.

She'd continue on, rolling herself into the ring and throwing aside any apparel that would simply just get in the way, leaving her in her wrestling outfit, "Hope that ref hurries up. I'm anxious to get some wrasslin' on and wouldn't mind walking away with something a bit nice," she says with that country like grin.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:12 pm

*Feeling as though she had been publicly snubbed by this insufferable challenger, Claudia improvised by snatching up the ornate glove and rushed towards the ring, managing to beat Charlotte to her beloved before sliding beneath the bottom rope. With a guttural snarl in the cowgirl's direction, she dropped it at the feet of her master, refusing to indulge in her instincts and ripping the cur into pieces!*

"Pick. It. Up." *Claudia demanded, The Hellhound locking eyes while displaying her pearly whites- She perceived the insult as something not aimed at her, but at her king, which was considered a cardinal sin in her eyes.*
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:56 pm

Ryan would admit that he was no stranger to the concept of culture clash, things in the west and the east and stuff like that. Still he knew to have a stiff upper lip with things like this and when Claudia rushed into the ring and 'politely' insisted that the southern lady accept the glove Ryan knew he needed to keep things more civil, this was after all the first proper title bout in his Nekketsu run and he wanted it to be memorable even if he should be bested here in his first bout. Ryan wasted no time in asserting himself in the ring there......

"Claudia dear, please......" the Paragon would gently rest his hand under the hellhound's chin and make her look him in the eys, before kissing her on the lips. He knew that surely this should settle her for a bit, then Ryan knelt down and took the gauntlet and would make to slip it into Charlotte's hand. Then shake it and move it into an upper palm shake and a pat on the back before saying "There, we have the agreement. Get to your corner and prepare Ms Charlotte, because the Paragon of wrestling itself shall give its best for you." with that Ryan would stroll back to his corner to prepare for this bout...........

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:45 pm

Charlotte picked it up, confusing her somewhat as she held it in her hands. Why she had to hold on to it for the time being was confusing, and the little doggie girl was not the nicest too her. The glove was fine like apparel was comfortable, nothing too fancy, but if it meant that she got to challenge this sucker to a match then she would do so with gusto and take this royal punk down a peg the good ol' southern way. However, she knew that he was tough, experienced and ready to take her on just as she was for him. When she turned around to go back to the turnbuckle corner, she'd stick her tongue out at the wolf girl, whatever her name was, she didn't bother, thinking her already acting rather rude to her.

"Well then Mr. Paragon, I think I'm ready to rumble if you're ready to tumble?" she says, laying back against the turnbuckle and rolling her head around in a stretch.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:10 pm

*While gnashing her pearly whites together in an aggressive fashion to show she meant business, Ryan was quick to sooth the savage beast, smooching her pursed lips and instantaneously reducing her detestation towards Charlotte as she was swept up in the moment.* "Mmmhhh~" *She delightfully hummed before the kiss parted as her frenzied rage melted into a complacent detestation, turning her attention towards her lover's foe while simultaneously exiting the arena.*

"At the very least, he'll work up a sweat before demolishing you~" *She cackled at the thought, witnessing her glorious lover shatter her hopes and dreams on such a grand stage.* "And I shall bear witness to it- What a wondrous time to be ringside~"
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:42 pm

"Yea yea, cut the chatter puppy girl before I put you out to pasture," she says, brushing whatever Claudia said to her as her focus went immediately towards Ryan, her actual opponent. It wasn't long ago that she thought that this guy had been with another blonde, but boys like this were good lookers, they could have whatever woman they wanted if they put her mind to it. Unfortunately for him, he was about to get her and she was willing to crush this pretty English boy to win her a title in her return.

"Now get ready for a rodeo of a lifetime boy, cause it gonna hurt when I'm done through with you," she says, waiting for the bell to ring.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down