by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Surpass The Paragon 3

2 posters

Go down

Surpass The Paragon 3 Empty Surpass The Paragon 3

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:36 pm

It was a crisp evening night in Kyoto, the year settling into the last parts of summer and the start of autumn. The fans of Tension were gathered in the arena, a night of wrestling in various flavours and wrestlers in different gimmicks were abound here in Kyoto. A few matches had taken place now and rumours circulated among the crowd that tonight would have the Nekketsu Champion, Ryan "The Paragon" Knight once again lay down the gauntlet in his Surpass The Paragon challenge..........

They wouldn't have to wait long, the British wrestler was making his way out his locker room. Dressed in his classic wrestling attire of black leggings with white boots with black laces, on the left legging was the word "Paragon" and a blue and white trimmed fur cloak around his shoulders. Still something happened prior to him leaving, it seemed a gift had been left for him in his locker room by a stage hand. It.....was a huge bouquet of red roses, fresh as could be. Ryan had found this peculiar, he was no stranger to getting gifts from fans but this was........well he'd have to dispose of them later, though perhaps Claudia might enjoy them. Perhaps an omen however Ryan had ended up pricking himself on one of the thorns.........

Still Ryan made his way to the entrance ramp, his theme song Fodlan Winds - Rock Remix would blare from the speakers with him emerging with a loud roar of approval. There were boos mixed in there given his naturally divisive demeanour but over time the people of Tension knew of the dedication Ryan gave to his promotion and sought to mostly return it. He walked towards the ring with purpose. Then he clambered in and grabbed a microphone.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen of Tension." Ryan said, he let the following roars happen before then continuing with "I hope tonight has been enjoyable, if not then allow me the honour of doing so. Its time......for the surpass the paragon challenge! As before its simple. A stage hand has placed a metal gauntlet at the top of the entrance ramp there." with the Brit pointing towards it, several cameras showing its pristine shine.....

"If you wish to challenge me for the Nekketsu title.........you need only grab the gauntlet and throw it to the ring as best you can.......but know this........I'll fight with every inch of my being to keep this belt..........." Ryan then lowered his mic and raised the title high, it glistened with the lights above it. A tempting beacon to those who would seek glory............

Back to top Go down

Surpass The Paragon 3 Empty Re: Surpass The Paragon 3

Post by Extremebrutalryona Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:31 pm

Kim Jackson was backstage when Ryan delivered his promo.
One can assume that this challenge against one of the stars of the league was way to hard for Kim, as she was a young and tiny girl and a rookie, but she was also overconfident and wanted to build a kind of rebellious and tough image for herselt. So she thought that this was a good chance to show everyone how brave she was.
So Kim let her entrance them play and came out in her, well, some would call it fighting atire:
Kim's Fighting Outfit:
Kim ran towars the ring, grabbed the gauntlet and tried to throw it inside the ring, which seemed a bit clumsy, but she tried to look as confident as possible.
Inside the ring, she asked for a mic, posed in front of Ryan as determined as possible and said: "Hello everybody, hello Ryan! My name is Kim Jackson, I'm 18 years old and from Boston and I accept your challenge! Don't underestimate me! I will finish you and conquer your title! Guess what kind of match we'll have tonight!"

Julia Okinawa

Kim "Chaos" Jackson
Extremebrutalryona
Extremebrutalryona

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:30 pm

Ryan was wondering who might accept the challenge, the lad would accept anyone in the Tension arena that would dare to toss the gauntlet. The Paragon wondered who might pick up the gauntlet. Would it be.......A brief notion of The Machiavellian Queen Courtenay entering into the ring wafted into his mind, he actually would relish the chance to deal with that one who crossed him in his early career oh so long ago. Still the Nekketsu Champ's mental process would be changed as it seemed that an opponent came forward tonight to challenge him.

It was a girl that seemed.....brave to say the least. Build wise she was on the slender side and on the shorter side too. But the bravest thing was....she came out virtually stark naked like a page 3 girl out of the sun newspaper. He was well aware of the.....seedier side of Tension but chose to not indulge in it, Claudia saw to that more than any could have in his mind. Still he had put the gauntlet down and she had thrown it. Well if she had hoped to seduce him in a match it wouldn't work! He was more than capable of focusing after all.

He let her speak her words, Ryan was never one to interfere with this. So this was her debut it seemed? The Paragon would let her finish and then raise up his microphone. "Greetings Miss Kim. Welcome to Tension. You have thrown the gauntlet, challenge accepted. Lay down your terms and steel yourself." Ryan said proudly as he hefted up his Nekketsu belt, polished to a mirror sheen as always as he wondered what this woman was about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Extremebrutalryona Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:50 pm

Kim was very nervous and afraid, but she was determined not to show it.
This was her chance to show the world what a tough and rebellious chick she was. She came close to Ryan, standing chest to chest to him - so everyone could saw the massive size difference - and shouted in the mic: "Well ok, I am prepared and I will defeat you and steal that title from you in a FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH!". Kim would throw the mic away, take a few steps back and do warm-up exercises (which would give some, ähm, interesting views on her naked body), while waiting for the bell to ring. At the moment the match was starting, she would stick her tongue out and give Ryan the finger, all to maintain her rebellious image.

Julia Okinawa

Kim "Chaos" Jackson
Extremebrutalryona
Extremebrutalryona

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:39 pm

When Kim got closer and closer into the ring there it let Ryan really get a better look at her, Kim was certainly on the smaller side. In fact rather small compared to him, still the Paragon knew not to let that fool him. For example the up and comer Jaqueline Rose being one such example, regardless the Knight kept his gaze composed as Kim announced what the rules of engagement would be here.

The lad did raise an eyebrow there at her rules, a falls count anywhere bout? Intriguing. His past opponents had requested standard bouts and the Paragon had been more than happy to accept, it seemed Kim leaned on the more hardcore scene. "So be it." Ryan stated plainly, he threw his microphone away and handed the belt to the ref. Far be it from Ryan to turn down a bout, the Brit would then do his own stretching as he sized up Kim there. Well the third challenge to the Paragon's gold was now soon to be underway, Ryan took on all challengers and this would be no different. Would Kim have what it took? Only time would tell.............

To be continued.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down