by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Surpass The Paragon 4

3 posters

Go down

Surpass The Paragon 4 Empty Surpass The Paragon 4

Post by Deus001 Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:07 am

Another night in Tension's arena, another night of entertainment with various matches and niches being displayed. The crowd tonight however were muttering to one another about what might be occurring next, namely it was suggested that the Nekketsu champion, known as Ryan "The Paragon" Knight would be setting up what would be the fourth title defence of the belt. He'd been making waves in Tension once again ever since claiming the belt against Edward Sealgair in a well fought match and performing his challenge of sorts......

The crowd wouldn't have to wait for very long however, as the lights in the arena dimmed out and left the place in pitch blackness. Then blue mist would form slowly around the floor at the top of the entrance ramp while the familiar theme song of the Paragon, known as Confrontation would play. Ryan would then emerge from behind the curtain dressed in his regal wrestling attire and white fur cape with blue trim, around his waist shining in the newly lit up spotlights was none other than his Nekketsu title belt! He calmly made his way down to the ring with a microphone in hand, giving the odd fan a high five on the way down with a warm smile on his face.

Once he stepped between the ropes he waited for his song to finish. Then Ryan lifted the mic and said "Good evening Tension!" there was a loud chorus of cheers with some boos mixed in, a healthy response he reasoned before continuing with "I thank you for the warm welcome. Now then, to the matter at hand. Its time, time for the next challenger. We know how this goes by now." as the Paragon pointed to the entrance ramp where a shiny metal gauntlet lay at the top of the entrance ramp.

"Anyone who wishes to challenge me for the Nekketsu belt, simply step forth and lay down the bout by throwing the gauntlet. You can decide the match rules and thensome, just know this.........I have faced 3 challengers for this belt. All 3 were defeated, I will fight to the bitter end as is my right and due. Now come forth. And Surpass. The. Paragon.......if you can." Ryan said with a daring look of confidence on his face!

Back to top Go down

Surpass The Paragon 4 Empty Re: Surpass The Paragon 4

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:19 am

The crowd waited in anticipation for whoever was gonna challenge Ryan for the Nekketsu belt. Whoever it was, they were expecting a good match between him and the mystery challenger. Suddenly, somebody’s music started playing. The crowd never heard it before so they were guessing it was some rookie that just signed up hours ago. Then outcame the challenger.

Renegade waited for the beat to drop before creeping up to the ramp. She then stood in view of a cheering crowd as some people knew it was the LAW Superstar Renee Steinhauser. She looked over at the crowd and took in the cheering as she was then given a microphone to start her promo.

“Helloooo Ryan. Quite an open challenge you got there. Let me introduce myself by saying that I am Renegade and that title of yours is looking real good, especially on my shoulders. If you haven’t heard of me, guess you don’t know your material and stars. But I’m just rambling on, am I. I’m here to accept your open challenge and grab this gauntlet to throw it down.”

Renee walked up to the gauntlet and inspected it first. She was truly taking in the pad time of grabbing the gauntlet and going down to the ring to throw it down. She then went to grab it, with the plan of doing what she said before. Her AFW debut being a title match was something Renee had to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by saryakimura96 Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:30 pm

Both wrestlers were standing on the ring after doing their entrances and saying what they had to say. The crowd thought this was going only to be a singles match for the Nekketsu Championship, until...

Fire bursts up in the top of the ramp and the arena lights turned into a dark pink tune, then some fireworks explode and the Demon of Hope shows up, walking over the ramp while looking at both opponents and approaching to it. Later, she steps on the ringside floor and steps on the apron while looking at both opponents with a serious expression on her face.

Spoiler:

Some seconds later, the tall woman gets inside the ring by passing over the top rope and stands there looking at Ryan and Renee as the lights go back to normal and the music cuts, before putting up the microphone to start talking.

"You said that you wanted a challenge, huh? Well then, I'm the Demon that brings HOPE to the world, Iris Takahashi! And I'm here for your challenge! Iris said on the microphone while looking at Ryan, then she looks at Renee. "And you thought you were going to be the only one with a big opportunity like this? Let me tell you that you are completely wrong. Because I'll be an obstacle for both of you, so don't think this is going to be easy."

saryakimura96
saryakimura96

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:04 pm

Ryan wouldn't have to wait for long before it seemed that his opponent for tonight's bout, he would spot a woman who was well on the athletic side with raven black hair who looked like she meant business. Renegade? That was an apt name indeed with a build and look like that. The Paragon listened intently with a calm expression on his face, his arms folded over his perfectly muscled chest as he studied her...........

Only for this trail of thinking to be dashed in the meantime by music and special effects that were clearly not intended by the raven haired lady Ryan just met, he blinked a bit and narrowed his gaze with his muscles flexed. It was quite dramatic all things considered, things just got even more interesting~ Another challenger entered the stage. She.....was around his height, that was a rarity in Tension's league as it were. Iris introduced herself and it was very clear, even to the one eyed Paragon himself that she wished to take part also.

Ryan lifted his microphone to his lips, but didn't speak right away. Instead he paused for a second and then stated "Well well well..........It seems we have a new challenger.......Greetings to the pair of you. Well, I'd be happy to face you both there. A triple threat match sounds positively daring to me, what say you both? Unless your concerned two is too much to face." and with that he tossed his mic out the ring and stood in a corner daring them to agree and lay down the challenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:45 am

Renee looked at both Ryan and Iris and would be satisfied with the idea of having a triple threat match for the title. She then placed a hand on the gauntlet as she was ready to take the gauntlet and throw down with the both of them.

“I’m down to beat you two for the title. The Renegade accepts these match conditions and ready to wear that title around my waist.”

Renegade then looked at Iris and would start teasing her as well as taunting her.

“And what about you, person I don’t remember the name of? You ready to fall under my foot once I defeat the both of you guys in this matchup? Or are you too scared to face off against the Renegade.”
ReneeCockyUndercard
ReneeCockyUndercard

Back to top Go down

Post by saryakimura96 Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:56 pm

When Renee turned the head to Iris and talked to her, the Demon didn't reacted at Renegade's words due to the size difference between both.

"Me? Scared of you? Do you EVEN realize who I am? You can be brave as a renegade but I don't think you can take me down easily. If you think you can defeat me, then you will have to do even the impossible, because this DEMON will NOT fall.

Iris then drops the microphone and looks at both of them, making the "I'm going to be the champion" gesture with the hands on the waist.
saryakimura96
saryakimura96

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down