Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Paragon always rebels......

Go down

The Paragon always rebels...... Empty The Paragon always rebels......

Post by Deus001 Thu May 28, 2020 12:51 pm

There was a buzz amongst the crowd of Tension tonight, they had heard from social media that Ryan Knight and the United Kingdom Elite were to return tonight. Since losing the tag titles the group had mostly vanished from the spotlight, rumours had abound that they returned to Britain. The news had talked about a man somewhat matching Ryan's description losing an eye in a bar fight, that he'd been sighted leading anti brexit protests. Then suddenly they tweeted that he'd be coming back to Tension with his fellows.

The lights in the arena dimmed down, the classic song of the UK Elite Imperial Code II blared from the speakers. Before long the Master of Creation John Carnaby would appear from the entrance ramp, bowing to the crowd before motioning to the side for his fellows to emerge.  First came out Lucy Grange, rocking a far more punk like attire and having adjusted the colour of her hair. Lastly out was the leader Ryan Knight, the crowd was promptly taken aback by his appearance to say the least.....

John Carnaby:
Lucy Grange:
Ryan Knight:

Ryan led his group down to the ring, grabbing a microphone as he did so. The crowd was per usual divided between cheering and booing, some saw them as holier than thou individuals while some respected their honourable demeanour and giving their all in battle.

They entered the ring and waited for the music to stop, the crowd was loud. Ryan lifted the microphone and simply said one word.....

"QUIET!!!!!!"

The crowd instantly went silent. Ryan gazed at a camera with his one eye, before smiling and saying "Well, its been awhile. Your probably wondering what's the deal with the eye. Lost it in a bar fight in Britain. he said with a chuckle. Followed with "I gave them as good as I got."

He passed the mic over to John who took it and said "So yeah folks, we're back. But this time we're doing things differently. See Brexit made us realise how stupid the UK actually is, to think we were supposed to be the embodiment of what they had to offer. We tried to protest this, make them see reason. Though......

Lucy then shuffled over and took the mic from John, waving at the crowd she said "They didn't listen pretty much, bunch of numpties the lot of them. We went to a bar to try and relax, then this guy and his pals pick a fight with us. You know what happened.......

Ryan then took the microphone back and moved forward and said "It was then, as I sat in the hospital with my injury I realised. The futility of it all. No more I say! No more will we fight to display Britain's skill and might. Now.......We fight for ourselves, we are Warriors Without Borders. We fight only to win now, we shall conquer in the ring and damn all who disagree.....

The rebelling Paragon then turned to the entrance ramp and said "So to all of you in the locker room, make your peace should you cross our paths. Because we will do whatever it takes to see you destroyed on our quest...... with that he flung the microphone out of the ring and motioned for his companions to exit the ring with him. The newly named group had certainly left the crowd thinking, it seemed now they chosen to forsake the ways they so once held in high esteem with their leader now a roughed up and scarred former shell of his once noble and regal self. What they would do next was up in the air now it seemed......

Back to top Go down