Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

AV 22 Hentai Championship - Aphrodite (c) vs Sabrina Von Hoffmann

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

AV 22 Hentai Championship - Aphrodite (c) vs Sabrina Von Hoffmann Empty AV 22 Hentai Championship - Aphrodite (c) vs Sabrina Von Hoffmann

Post by killcarrion Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:18 am

AV 22 Hentai Championship - Aphrodite (c) vs Sabrina Von Hoffmann 8ufG8PS

AV 22 Hentai Championship - Aphrodite (c) vs Sabrina Von Hoffmann SXgkXrv       Vs.   AV 22 Hentai Championship - Aphrodite (c) vs Sabrina Von Hoffmann EmvHquY

Match Type: Hentai I Quit
Victory Conditions: Force your opponent to say "I Quit" via Hentai submission.

Back to top Go down

AV 22 Hentai Championship - Aphrodite (c) vs Sabrina Von Hoffmann Empty Re: AV 22 Hentai Championship - Aphrodite (c) vs Sabrina Von Hoffmann

Post by SimplyMoon Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:39 pm

Aphrodite was annoyed again that the paperview was using her older appearance to advertise the title match. The blonde wasn't some pinkette, not for a long time now and felt rather upset once again at management that such an error had occurred. She was the damned champion, the holder of the old Tension Hentai belt, one that she wasn't planning on losing at all. This was her belt, the belt of a goddess of love that she wouldn't let go of to some worthless mortal.

Strutting down towards the ring, the goddess had more Christmas style garb on, that being a Santa hat and a small red furred cape that gave her a more festive vibe, one that she could at least give her fans with the small following she was garnering through her run. Just a little something to chew on as she went down the ramp and to the ring. Whomever her opponent was, she was going to demolish them, taking them apar piece by piece until she was victorious.

"Come on out, your goddess demands it," she spoke aloud, waiting for her opponent to arrive as she stood there, waiting for them. She'd continue to put on a small show, posing every so often to keep the fans wanting more.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

AV 22 Hentai Championship - Aphrodite (c) vs Sabrina Von Hoffmann Empty Re: AV 22 Hentai Championship - Aphrodite (c) vs Sabrina Von Hoffmann

Post by Valicon Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:03 am

Sabrina was still, relatively speaking, new to AFW. Although she was a veteran of the indie Hentai circuit (a true force of Hebtai nature) she had not truly been an active combatant since an injury left her on the bench for almost 2 years (the scar from which still adorned her back from hip to hip). Since then she had been more focused on training others in her preferred hentai wrestling and had adopted the tool and techniques of a teacher rather than a trainer. All that said, she must have caught somebody's eye because she was chosen to face the reigning Hentai Champ on one of the biggest stages of the year.

The teacher waited until Her theme began playing before coming out in a very skimpy Christmas bikini (with just a little bit of a skirt to continue to play up the school theme) to the wild cheers (and other calls a lot more base in nature). Seeing the champ in the middle of the ring, a tall blonde bombshell, Sabrina could see why she was the champ. That did not stop hee from allowing herself (at least briefly) of holding that belt and letting it adorn her classroom, giving her the credentials to make herself the undisputed authority here. "Well "Goddess" I'm here now. Let's see if this teacher can school the goddess of love"

AV 22 Hentai Championship - Aphrodite (c) vs Sabrina Von Hoffmann YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:37 am

Aphrodite brushed back a strand of hair that was over her face. This was a strange sort of situation, facing a returning wrestler that had recovered from a serious injury that had benched her for some time, let alone her being some sort of teacher. The goddess gave a look of looking rather uncaringly towards her, not caring for the various obvious pandering attire. In truth, she was hitting herself for not thinking of it herself, the fans eating up the more Christmas themed attire that Sabrina had consistently for the time being compared to just some simple throwaway cape.

"Like you could hardly teach me anything," she feigned interest, looking bored as she could be, like an insolent student that you'd find at any school. Rolling her eyes, she'd lay up against the turnbuckle, waiting for her to get situated. She was hoping this match from this woman wouldn't be a bore, especially so for this match, "Besides, what can some granny teach?"
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:20 am

The granny comment managed to find a particular chink in Sabrina's normal impassive nature. She had heard the "What can you teach me" statements from most of her opponents (especially the ones with a few matches under their belts). What Sabrina had learned after her injury and subsequent change of "profession" was that there is always more to learn despite any experience once had. However the mark about her age was a sore spot for her, especially as she watched her best friend find the love of her life and have an adorable child.

With a bit more force than she would normally have, she would stomp over to her corner to wait for the match to begin. Once the bell rang, then she would push away and begin circling Aphrodite, waiting for the champ to make the first move.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:11 pm

Aphrodite smirked, "O I can teach you many different things unlike you, so many wonderful things, but I doubt I could teach an old dog like you a knew trick," she spoke sarcastically, cocking a hand to her rounded hip as the referee made any final checks for the upcoming match. This was a match she doubted would give her too much trouble, but considering what she heard, if it wasn't for an injury that had taken Sabrina out, she likely could have been champ. All Aphrodite had to do was put those rumors down.

The goddess would move in once the bell rang, looking more like a traditional sort of wrestler than what the match entailed stance wise, "Come on now, I hope granny can keep up."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:04 pm

"Lesson one. Your taunts are flatter than your ass. You know how many times I hear that sort of comments from my opponents? I'd hoped the champ would have some new material, but I guess this is all you are capable of." She kept circling the "goddess" waiting for her opponent to attack. When it seemed like Aphrodite was in no hurry to attack, she decided to preempt this confrontation. As they circled, she placed one of her feet wrong on purpose, causing her to stumble just a bit. It was not much of an opening, but it would certainly be noticeable to the champ, and if she moved to attack, Sabrina would be ready to counter with a judo throw to land the champ on her back.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:46 pm

"You think my ass if flat huh, well I'll show you. You'll find just how nice my ass is when you're under it wine aunt," Aphrodite would taunt back as the two of them began to circle each other, waiting for an opening to emerge as the crowd grew antsy. For such a big match such as championship, one speculated whom could win, who would be the victor of such a sensuous and perverted match.

Seeing the stumble, Aphrodite would immediately take the bait, not wasting time as she pushed forward to try and grapple her but only fall into the trap. Soon, the would be flipped over, finding herself on her back after the throw was made. It disoriented her, back sore from the landing as she grit her teeth, immediately attempting to stand back up.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:25 am

"After that impact it is certainly flatter." She said with a slight chuckle. The joys of being a counter expert was to find ways of making your opponent want to attack you, giving you the opportunity to counter. And the champ had certainly felt that one. Now the teacher looked to leverage her advantage, beginning with untying the little Christmas cape that Aphrodite had on and throwing it out of the ring. While not a major step towards victory, it would give her the edge in the mental war, the champ knowing that Sabrina had "drawn first blood" as the saying went.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:20 pm

"Hey, get... get off of me!" she says as she fought for possession of her cape, trying to not let it be taken off of her. It was a point of pride to keep it on in the festive style, and for it be simply taken off just like that was more humiliation to add to the match for the goddess. It also had the double side effect of Aphrodite bot being able to see as it was hoisted off of her from above, unable to see around herself as it appeared the blonde had fallen into a nasty trap of her own making.

She'd try to kick Sabrina away, wildly at that. Aphrodite could see so it was essentially a gamble to wither or not she hit. Regardless, that cape was coming off of her.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next