by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cyber Saturday - Freia Kagami vs. Sabrina Von Hoffmann

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cyber Saturday - Freia Kagami vs. Sabrina Von Hoffmann Empty Cyber Saturday - Freia Kagami vs. Sabrina Von Hoffmann

Post by killcarrion Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:07 am

Cyber Saturday - Freia Kagami vs. Sabrina Von Hoffmann O3Sa0jt

Cyber Saturday - Freia Kagami vs. Sabrina Von Hoffmann I7ClZjK    Vs.    Cyber Saturday - Freia Kagami vs. Sabrina Von Hoffmann AApHAHv

Match type: Standard Match
Victory conditions: Pinfall, Submission, or Knockout

Last edited by killcarrion on Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Cyber Saturday - Freia Kagami vs. Sabrina Von Hoffmann Empty Re: Cyber Saturday - Freia Kagami vs. Sabrina Von Hoffmann

Post by Valicon Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:21 pm

This was supposed to be a callout match. Raposa had issued an open challenge to the competition, any match they wanted. Vut something had come up for the other competitor leaving the sexy teacher out of a match. With Her bestie schedule to compete later this evening for the title, Sabrina did not want to get left behind so rather than just let the people up top shove her oppurtunity aside, she grabbed a mic and went down to the ring. "I was already going to accept the open challenge that had been issued earlier. But since the other woman had something else come up, and I'm already here ready to teach someone. I figure I'll take her place, it's now my turn to initiate the open challenge. Anyone is welcome to challenge me to anything. Let's see if anyone can school the teacher." She dropped the mic and waited to see who would accept her challenge.

Cyber Saturday - Freia Kagami vs. Sabrina Von Hoffmann YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Cyber Saturday - Freia Kagami vs. Sabrina Von Hoffmann Empty Re: Cyber Saturday - Freia Kagami vs. Sabrina Von Hoffmann

Post by killcarrion Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:54 pm

Meanwhile, in the backstage area, personnel frantically continued finger-pointing at each-other with unsubstantiated accusations of incompetence and schedule mishandling. A textbook example of "Card is subject to change" unfolding amongst bickering employees situated besides the gorilla position, all of them knowing full well that metaphorical heads could roll from a scheduled match being erased from the card of a pay-per-view and the potential backlash from unruly AFW fans being slighted. Sabrina's appearance and subsequent challenge from within the ring quelled any disgruntled fans from starting a chanting demand for refunds, although it was a temporary salve at best until a challenger answers the teacher's summons. However, what none of the squabbling personnel backstage noticed was a svelte figure striding besides them and the tech crew scrambling to get her entrance music queued up in time.

Freia Kagami - The Perfection Beyond Death:

A nocturne abyss encompassed the arena until the beating pulsation of her theme started playing, silver spotlights returning lights to the arena as the nightmarish continued playing. Visuals of a full moons and snarling wolves appearing on the monolithic screen with everyone perplexed as to the challenger's identity, until the songs metal score started kicking in alongside Freia Kagami's sashaying entrance. Pure electricity emanating from the audience's startled cheering from witnessing the return of a veritable Wrestle Angel legend. One whose luxurious silver mane swayed from side to side as she made a purposeful bullet line straight towards the ring with the arena still somewhat darkened. Slithering in underneath bottom rope and briefly crawling on all fours before arising to her feet like a demon from the depths, blood crimson eyes fixated on Sabrina with a sinister smile on her luscious lips.

"...challenge accepted...*sigh*...Such a pity. If I had teachers who looked like you in high school I might have paid more attention in class and spent less time with other after school activities."

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:20 am

It may not have been what the audience expected, but two gorgeous women looking daggers and more at each other was worth the minor delay earlier.

Sabrina never let her eyes stray from this new development as she took in this woman and her words. Her scar along her back twinged slightly as it remembered the last time she had been in a ring with a woman who had that exact look in her eye. It had not ended well then, this time though she would not let things get out of hand. "You want to know how often I hear that exact line? About as often as retail workers hear a joke about items being Free. So spare me the cliche and tell me what type of match you want so I can get to the part the audience came to see. You getting schooled in a way they could only imagine"

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:29 am

An index finger remained primly tapping at the side of her cheek as Freia patiently allowed Sabrina time to express herself and apparently voice her displeasure at Frey's sense of humor. Perhaps the Silver Wolf needs to work on her pre-match banter. Dismayed at her ring rust having affected more than just her suplexes and submissions, Freia nevertheless absorbed the criticism as constructively as she could while examining the physique of the platinum blonde instructor.

"...*giggle*...Fair enough. Well spoken. There's little sport in aiming for low hanging fruit anyway. I'll refrain from any more teacher quips, as tempting as they are."
Freia stated with her hands raised to admit defeat and as a calming gesture for the surprisingly feisty teacher, whom she'd approach to meet in the middle of the ring. "Submission match will do, darling. A spirited bout to get the kinks out seeing as how I've not wrestled since all my angels went to heaven~..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:09 am

Sabrina decided it was better not to dig into that last statement too much and instead just nod her agreement to the match stipulation. She guessed by how this woman was acting that this would not be a standard submission, but anything lewd just played into Sabrina's wheelhouse. "Very well then, a submission match it is. I hope your scream of submission is as pleasureable to listen to as I suspect it is."

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:01 pm

Freia certainly hoped her little turn of phrase didn't lead to any misconceptions or confusion. Wrestle Angel's lamentable foreclosure led to many of the promotion’s talent roster seeking employment elsewhere, is all. Although Freia neither sought or desired to be kept abreast of any of their whereabouts considering she saw the majority of them as mere playthings anyway. Still, a warm-up match against the prickly teacher should service her well in a wrestling promotion that was all too foreign to her. "...Hmm, now who's the one speaking in cliche's, Dear Instructor?" Freia coyly remarked as she approached the middle of the ring to sound of the clanging bell in the distance, arms raised and at the ready for lockup but would instead attempt to snatch one of Sabrina's arms and pin it against her back in between her shoulder blades for a hammerlock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:32 pm

As was usual for the teacher, she rarely if ever made the first move. She saw the offer of the lock up and went in to take her opponent up on the offer. She knew it was likely to be a trap, but a trap you were aware of was one you could work around. So when her arm was twisted behind her, she winced in pain but continued to try and twist, hoping to turn thr move back around onto her opponent. As she twisted, trying to turn, the light glinted off of the scar on her back.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:04 am

Similar to Ms. Hoffman's tendency towards never making the first move, Freia's inclinations leaned towards taking lead of the match early and becoming as intimately close to her adversary as humanly possible. Unfortunately her hammerlock was swiftly countered with one of Sabrina's own liking, except the Silver Wolf took notice of the teacher's peculiar scarring veiled beneath her shirt. "...Ngh...I take it from the scars on your back that you're no stranger to both pleasure and pain..." Freia cooed with a flinching groan, hoping to distract Sabrina enough to not foresee her foe clasping onto her hair from behind and attempting to use a hairmare to drag and flip the teacher over Frey's shoulder and on to her scarred back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:13 pm

"I have endured pain that should have ended my career. But this is my lesson to all my "students", never let the end be the end, everything is a new opportunity." She said with a coldness that brought chills to those in the front row. Unfortunately for her, she missed the arm snaking up to grab her silver locks until it was too late. With a sudden yelp, she found herself flipping over her opponent and onto her back, the old Hard-core hentai injury flairing up and sending waved of pain up her back.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next