Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Amazon Sighting In The Gym

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Amazon Sighting In The Gym - Page 4 Empty Re: Amazon Sighting In The Gym

Post by HighFly Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:01 am

"Okay, well I can show you a good way to get there from a lock up. Okay just step up and I will transition from a standing grapple to a Boston crab then you will try it a couple times." Alaina said.

Once Yusha would move in and lock up Alaina would lock up in a grapple but after pushing Yusha back a couple feet she would suddenly drop down grabbing Yusha's legs, pulling them out from underneath her, with Alaina already turning her onto her belly as she was falling down to the mat. "Okay you are down on the mat and as soon as you started falling I was moving over like this..." Alaina said before leaning back with her grasp on Yusha's legs secure. Alaina was securing the hold but not applying pressure. "that is how you can quickly get someone down and locked in, and make sure you sit down on their back, the further up you sit down the higher angle you can get when you pull back."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:41 am

"Ooh, okay! I'll do my best! Yusha responded, getting ready for Alaina based on her instructions.

Yusha was surprised at how fast Alaina got her down and into the hold, barely even having time at all to react! She listened to Alaina's tips, taking them all in carefully. "Ahhh, okay! Hehe, I get it! Thanks so much Alaina! But you have so much more experience than me, of course it's so easy for you! She giggled, smiling as she was underneath the amazon.

Yusha Sento wrote:I always do my best! Everyone has losses, those are a part of life and nobody is immune to them. I don't let losses discourage me or drag me down, they only get me more excited for the next match where I'll do my best all over again!
Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

https://www.deviantart.com/kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:16 am

Alaina stood up and helped Yusha up. "I know but we will have you go through what I did step-by-step. We will go slow and get quicker each time. Okay lets grapple again and then when we do step one is going low and pulling my legs out from underneath me. Step two is rolling me over while keeping hold of my ankles. Step three is pulling back and sitting at the best angle to inflict punishment." Alaina said to Yusha, holding her hands out and ready to accept the grapple so Yusha could start her practice attempts.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:59 am

Yusha nodded, getting ready to grapple. "Okay, here I go"! She started out slow like Alaina said, grabbing the Amazon's legs and rolling her over the moment she saw them both off the ground. She then moved to sit down on Alaina's back, tugging her legs to bend them!

Yusha Sento wrote:I always do my best! Everyone has losses, those are a part of life and nobody is immune to them. I don't let losses discourage me or drag me down, they only get me more excited for the next match where I'll do my best all over again!
Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:47 am

Alaina went through the motions as Yusha put her in a Boston crab. "Okay not bad. We will do it a few more times, keep working on making sure you are moving fluidly and get that technique hammered in. After we do this a few more times we can work on another hold if you like?" Alaina asked as she looked over at Yusha, ready to try to help her out with whatever it was she needed.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:49 pm

"Hehe, okay!" Yusha giggled, feeling happy as she helped Alaina up. She practiced the technique a few more times, slowly improving. "We can work on any hold you want after this! You're training too, you should choose!"

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:59 am

Alaina smiled as Yusha said she would let Alaina work on any hold she liked. "Today wasn't originally going to be a partner day, so I am good. I think once we do some more hold work for you we can wrap up by running to keep taxing our endurance to call it a day." Alaina said as she stood back up, ready for Yusha to either work the Boston crab or try something else, either way Alaina was happy to help the newcomer.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:43 am

"Aww, you sure?" Yusha looked up at the amazon, smiling at her. "It can be any hold you want! And I'm just so happy to be training with you at all, it's the least I can do!" Yusha didn't think she'd be training with one of her biggest idols today, but she was pleasantly surprised and loved every minute of it.

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:14 am

Alaina shrugged and decided to take Yusha up on her offer. She would work on securing the hold but not wrenching down to hurt the young wrestler. "All right, we will grapple and when we do I want you to try to do something to me, anything. I need to be able to counter it and pull off a dragon sleeper." Alaina said. No matter what Yusha was going to try to do Alaina was going to try to grab her by the hair for a snapmare and immediately transition to the dragon sleeper from there pulling Yusha's head back and wrapping her legs around Yusha's torso.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:29 am

"Okay, hehe! Let's do this, I'm ready! Yusha got into a ready position, smiling confidently! She didn't know Alaina's plan and didn't even think of what it was, just following her instructions. Once they began grappling, she would try going for a leg sweep to get the amazon down and off her feet!

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next