Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:21 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Amazon Sighting In The Gym

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Amazon Sighting In The Gym - Page 2 Empty Re: Amazon Sighting In The Gym

Post by HighFly Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:54 am

Alaina listened and nodded. That made sense and lined up with Alaina's own reasons to join. She did it later on in life though not as young as Yusha did, but it was still similar. "I hear ya. You aren't the only one to transition from fan to wrestler trust me." Alaina said as she kept running, controlling her breathing and pausing between sentences as she spoke. They were almost done running ropes and Alaina had another question for her.

"So who did you like watching when you were growing up?" Alaina asked as the two entered the final minute of rope running with the amazon keeping an eye on the clock for the countdown.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:19 am

Yusha kept running ropes as well, but was mostly listening to her training partner. She heard the last question and suddenly grew a big smile on her face. "Oh, wow! I was just kind of a fangirl, hehe. I was such a huge fan of so many people and still am, and today I've become friends with most of them!" She felt herself slowing down a bit, speeding up again to try and regain focus.

"And... one of the people I was a huge fan of was you! That's why it's so awesome to meet you, hehe! You're so strong and awesome! " The bubbly redhead couldn't contain her excitement, still running.

Yusha Sento wrote:I always do my best! Everyone has losses, those are a part of life and nobody is immune to them. I don't let losses discourage me or drag me down, they only get me more excited for the next match where I'll do my best all over again!
Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

https://www.deviantart.com/kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:19 am

Alaina smiled and shook her head. She was getting older for sure as being in her mid-30s now and in AFW sine 2014 new wrestlers who were young had been watching her growing up. Alaina stopped running at the 10 minute mark and stopped in the middle of the ring giving Yusha a looking over. "Ok now that we are a bit tired lets say we hit the speed bag and the heavy bag?" Alaina said pointing to a setup next to the ring.

"I will go first and then you can go all right?" Alaina said as she went to the heavy bag. She stood a distance away, perfect striking distance for kicks as she set a timer. Two minutes of going at the bag as hard as she could. It didn't sound like much but when you took someone untrained or without the experience in doing this they quickly realized after seconds that repeatedly hitting as hard as you could sapped a fighter fast. Alaina kicked high, middle and low alternating legs a few times before stepping close and landing a flurry of knees, forearms, body punches, and high punches moving non-stop and putting all her considerable strength into each hit! The loud impacts were satisfying, and Alaina knew that this also helped with precision as well as continued endurance training significantly.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:18 am

Yusha stopped around the same time Alaina did, catching her breath. She heard the suggestion for what they should do next, agreeing with a nod and smile.  "Ooh, yeah! That'd be fun!" They went over, Yusha nodding as Alaina declared she would go first. The small wrestler then watched in amazement as The Amazon worked the bag, beating it fast and hard! "Wow! So strong and fast!"

Yusha Sento wrote:I always do my best! Everyone has losses, those are a part of life and nobody is immune to them. I don't let losses discourage me or drag me down, they only get me more excited for the next match where I'll do my best all over again!
Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:14 am

Alaina went at her routine and by the end she was covered in sweat and breathing heavily, keeping up the intensity as she went until time was up. Alaina stepped back and made room for Yusha to step up and give it a try. "All right, your turn Yusha show me what you can do!" Alaina said trying to encourage Yusha. "Give it your all and afterward we can move on to maybe working on some grappling and holds?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:56 am

Yusha was blushing by the end of Alaina's turn, just seeing her as even more tough and awesome.  "R-Right! I'll do my best!" She stepped to stand where Alaina did and raised her fists.  "Hehe, alright! I'm ready, start the timer!" Yusha smiled in excitement.

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:52 am

Alaina stood by and watched, catching her breath. "All right girl you got this!" Alaina said, smiling as she looked forward to seeing what Yusha could do. Alaina knew that speed was likely a part of her game. Was she a high flyer, or a fast hard-hitting striker who could combo women down to the ground? Was she a technician? One of those questions would be answered for sure in seconds, and once Alaina got to work some grappling with her she could see what technical foundation Yusha was working with.

For now she was ready to watch the heavy bag get punished again!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:24 pm

"Hehe, right! Here I go!" Yusha was normally a speedy high flyer, but she could also land some hard and fast strikes. She didn't think she'd do as well as Alaina, who had much more experience than her, but then remembered she was smaller and faster than the Amazon and could use her speed to her advantage.

As soon as the timer started, Yusha began hitting the bag over and over with fast and hard strikes! Punches, kicks, and knees pummeling the bag in a flurry of attacks, all dealt by the little redhead eager to impress and train with The Amazon!

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:36 am

Alaina watched and nodded. The strikes were fast in a flurry, and they hit with more force than Alaina expected. She could tell Yusha was also accurate with them, they landed where intended. Her form was good too, hips opened and swung, footwork was solid, everything looked good. Alaina stood with her hands on her hips and nodded. "Damn... that was really good!" Alaina said with a smile.

Alaina looked at the bag and then back to Yusha. "Ok, we are going to do that again, but this time for one minute instead of two only using a few strikes and again hitting as hard as you can each time. Once we go again I have some dummies, a 120lb dummy and a 150lb dummy that we will have to slam a few times to simulate trying to do that in a match when our heart rate is up and we are breathing heavy." Alaina said as she stepped back up, hammering away at the bag for one more minute.

Once her minute was up she would go off and return with the two dummies from underneath the ring, sliding them back inside once Yusha was done doing her strikes. Alaina knew she said grappling was next, but this would be a quick interjecting exercise and she could see what sort of in-ring lifting power Yusha had.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:39 pm

Yusha smiled as Alaina complimented her, feeling happy. She listened to The Amazon's directions and watched in more amazement as she began hitting the bag again, showing her strength and power! "Hehe, wow! You're so strong Alaina!" Her inner fangirl showed itself again before it was her turn.

She knew speed was her specialty and not power, but she still aimed to do her best. Yusha got ready and began hitting as hard as she could, focusing on power rather than speed. She was hitting harder than she thought she'd be able to, but did her best to try and keep it up. After the minute was over, she was catching her breath as she looked over at Alaina and smiled.

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next