by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Julia Rogers vs Rosa Cabrera

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Julia Rogers vs Rosa Cabrera - Page 4 Empty Re: Julia Rogers vs Rosa Cabrera

Post by LARIATO Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:27 pm

The Axe Kick landed perfectly, dropping the giantess to the mat! The crowd roared their approval, and for a moment Julia thought about rolling Rosa over to go for a pin. This move had led directly to victories for her in the past, so why not?

But as she watched her foe it quickly became apparent that, even though she was clearly hurting after that kick, it was going to take more. Julia may have given her Ajax headache just now, but the giantess was still too awake and aware. If she went for a pin now, she’d just be hurled off after a count of one again, or at best possibly hold her down for a near fall if she was lucky. Neither would suffice. To put down this raging bull for good, she’d need to fire every shot in the chamber!

So Julia rolled herself out under the bottom rope onto the apron, and used the ropes to pull herself up. She raised her hands over her head and started a slow, rhythmic clap, which the crowd quickly took up. The speed of the claps would gradually increase while all once more waited for Rosa to rise. And this time when she did Julia would leap up onto the top rope and spring off of it, rocketing toward Rosa while twisting through the air, and swinging her leg around to blast her mighty foe in the head or face with a springboard spinning wheel kick, a move Julia liked to call the Pistol Whip!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:46 am

Things kept going from bad to worse for the stunned and admittedly embarrassed Rosa. She heard some noise but right now everything she heard was fuzzy, sounding far away. Rosa stumbled up to her feet as the crowd roared and the only thing Rosa knew that happened was that her head was smashed again sending her back to the mat in a heap!

Rosa felt the impact and her head rocked limply and she fell to the mat. She just barley stirred but people could not tell if she was conscious or not. Rosa's head was jumbled and she was a mix of humiliated, embarrassed and enraged but she had no ability to do anything about any of that right now.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:47 pm

Two for two! Just as she'd hoped, the Pistol Whip struck right on the mark, and after landing two of the strongest moves in her arsenal the luchadora seemed to have the giantess dead to rights! The crowd was on its collective feet cheering her on, and as Julia got to her feet she saw why. It wasn't simply because she was in control. Where Rosa had landed, she was now lying a perfect distance from the nearest turnbuckle for something the fans hadn't seen Julia hit in a long, long time.

Smiling, while also wincing at the lingering, intense throbbing pain in her skull, Julia pointed skyward, prompting a renewed wave of thunderous shouts throughout the arena. Turning to face the corner she began climbing up to the top rope, having to squint and keep her focus strictly on the ropes in front of her as she went. Otherwise, thanks to the damage Rosa had inflicted on her not long ago, the masked blonde feared the room would start spinning again and she might not be able to finish her climb.

But once she reached the top rope, Julia glanced over her shoulder to gauge the distance once more, and slowly rose to stand straight. Then the cowgirl leapt into her famous Stardust Press finishing move, throwing herself backward into a corkscrew moonsault and aimed to crash down right onto Rosa's torso! If it landed she'd waste no time in hooking one of the woman's powerful legs and leaning her weight over her chest to go for the pin!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:27 am

The blitz of offense was just too much for the nearly unconscious Rosa Cabrera. She was down and groaning trying to shake off the cobwebs when Julia came crashing down on her! Rosa let out a wheezing cry of agony and flopped around a bit before going totally lifeless. She was angry, embarrassed and entirely humiliated beyond belief as she laid still unmoving and not fighting as the pin count began... and continued on!

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

"THREE!"

The bell rang and Rosa let out a cry of anguish, slamming her fist on the mat before rolling to her stomach hiding her face in shame for being reduced to a hapless fool at the hands of Julia Rogers.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:22 am

Julia couldn’t remember the last time the three count and the subsequent bell ringing sounded so sweet to her. The cowgirl let out a deep, relieving exhale as she let go of Rosa’s leg and rolled off of her, coming to lay on her back. Her music filled the arena again, mixed in with loud cheers from the watching crowd, and Julia couldn’t help but smile even as she lay panting and gasping for air. She may have controlled most of the match, but as strong as Rosa had been it hadn’t taken much for her to even the score. Yet in the end, this was Julia’s night. It hadn’t been her night in a long time, but finally, it was again tonight.

Eventually she slowly pulled herself back to her feet, still weary of the lingering pain in her head as she went, then let the referee raise her arm in victory while she smiled to the sea of fans supporting her. But then her eyes drifted over to the announce table where Alaina was sitting, and after a brief moment Julia stepped over to that end of the ring and motioned for someone to give her a mic. Quickly one was brought over and offered, and the luchadora accepted it, walking back out to the center of the ring, then brought it up to her lips as she spoke.

“THANK YOU, EVERYBODY!!!!” she called out, sparking a round of cheers and applause before she continued. “Ever since I’ve come back, I ain’t quite been what I’d hoped to be, and that’s been hard. But through it all I kept on fightin’. I never gave up, but even more important than that, you all never gave up on me!” She pointed out to the crowd and slowly spun, indicating everyone gathered in the stands. “I wouldn’t have gotten back to this point without each and every one of you, so really, from the bottom of my heart, thank you all!” Julia bowed this time while they once more took a moment to applaud in response. “And now that we’re here, there’s a certain someone I’ve got some things to say to……. ALAINA!!!!” She turned and pointed to the champ over by the announcer’s table, while excited murmurs and shouts rose up in the audience, many already having an idea where this was going.

“Several years ago, after we stole the show at Avalanche in our Entropy title match and you handed me my first loss in this league, I made you promise not to give me a rematch until I could prove myself again as a worthy opponent. It took waaaaaaay longer than I would’ve liked, but right now I feel better in this ring than I ever did before! And I think- no, I know I’m ready to take ya now! Summer Splash is in Texas this year, not too far from where I was born and raised. But I ain’t gonna be there just for a family reunion. I’m ridin’ in to go to war with the best in the world in that main event! And the next time I walk out into the Friction arena here in Tokyo, I’m fixin’ to do it with that there title around my waist.

See ya at Summer Splash, champ.”

And with that Julia dropped the microphone, her music and the cheering of the crowd rising up once more as she grinned at Alaina, motioning her hands across her waist to indicate the championship she hoped to win. Then she exited the ring and began making her way back up the aisle, slapping hands with several fans along the front row on her way toward the backstage area. Adrenaline and excitement were doing a lot to blind her to the effects of her match just now, but even so she occasionally had to wince or grab at her head when the throbbing pain made itself known again. But it wasn’t nearly enough to dampen her spirits. She’d waited so long to be back at this point. Now Julia had the shot of a lifetime in front of her, and she didn’t intend to miss.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:33 am

Winner via pinfall :Julia Rogers

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly