by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 173 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Red vs. Blue Took A Whole New Meaning: Colette Rivers vs. Maria Tempest

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Red vs. Blue Took A Whole New Meaning: Colette Rivers vs. Maria Tempest - Page 7 Empty Re: Red vs. Blue Took A Whole New Meaning: Colette Rivers vs. Maria Tempest

Post by LilyStar Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:24 pm

The straining pain began to take hold but she could push through it long enough to take care of it at home. Her arm brushes over her forehead wiping the beads of sweat, proof of her determination to overcome the odds. Pushing up in her palms as the referee attempts to help her up, the Latina couldn’t take her loss with some dignity, they just had to get the last word in.

With a bit of effort and help from the official plus a hand from the ropes the she managed to grab hold of, Coco was on her feet. Limping to look over the She-Devil her gaze was locked on those tired Scarlett’s. If Maria looked hard enough, through the wave of pale skin and blue hair, were the faintest traces of a blush. The Scors lips part for a moment then close, thinking hard about her next few words. ”I didn’t get lucky.” The bluenette began, her grip on the rope still locked like a bear trap. ”I beat you fair and square, while you cheated [ya cow].” Colette stated viciously but that wasn’t what was on her mind.

Colette would bend her good knee with relative ease her bum knee made it very apparent it was unhappy with her choice but she didn’t care. A sharp inhale of air pushes through her lips as she kneels beside Maria, her faint blush now visible to only the downed Latina. She wanted only them to hear what she had to say next, the thought that plagued a pure hearted maidens mind. ”It’s far from over, Maria. I’m pretty sure I-I told you what would happen if I win….right?” Colette! Get it together girl! Be assertive! Her thoughts demand but no matter how dominant she tried to come off as, the less confidence she had.

Back to top Go down

Red vs. Blue Took A Whole New Meaning: Colette Rivers vs. Maria Tempest - Page 7 Empty Re: Red vs. Blue Took A Whole New Meaning: Colette Rivers vs. Maria Tempest

Post by Underdog21 Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:46 am

Everything was pain right now-- a sharp, throbbing, almost paralytic pain that left Maria lying helplessly on the mat. Her damp hair clung to her forehead and sweat got into her eyes, and her chest heaved as she sucked in air. This was the most she could do in the way of movement as she stared up defiantly at the Scotsgirl, wanting to at least stifle the humilation of her loss by getting the last word in.

But Collette wouldn't even let her have that. Leaning down over her (albeit with visible and painful effort), Collette glowered over her, and gave her a quiet reminder of the gauntlet that she had laid down at the start of this match-- that she was going to drag her back to her place and keep her as a human trophy. At this, Maria blushed a little, but she still gave Collette a defiant, cocky grin.

"Hah...you? You...don't have the nerve...to do that..." she managed to say between gasps of air. "Why don't you...just get out of here...before you embarrass yourself further, chica? Because...we both know...you're way too shy a girl to drag someone like me home..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:27 pm

Her beaten leg’s muscles were screaming at the bluenette as the bend to meet Maria strained her aching limb. It took everything in her to lay down her claim just for the She-Devil to so arrogantly defy her. Despite their defiance, even the Scotswoman could see their blush, just barely. It did get under her skin, Colette was the type to always do something out of spite when somone told her she couldn’t. Her heart was now racing, pounding in her eardrums as her bluff had been called and now she had to show she meant business even in pain. Her gaze narrows, she wouldn’t let them have this, not after what they put her through.

”I’m getting…real tired…of your shite.” She declares, laying down on her side to roll out of the ring. Colette wasn’t going to argue, nor was she going to give them any chance to talk herself down, she was doing this. Making it to the edge, the Scot sits up, planting her feet onto the cold, cement floor and turning back to the ring. [color=#0066ff]Y-You’re coming with…me- I mean..! I’m not giving you…a choice!”[/color{ Colette was a bit more stern with her tone but even she couldn’t make it sound threatening. The only thing she could ask herself now was: Can she do it?

Her finger tips curl around their boot, tugging them to their side of the ropes, slowly pulling thems away from the safety of the canvas and the ref. Her heart continues to pound in her ears, her chest ready to burst. A hopeless romantic with hardly any experience was about to take a woman who single-handedly beat her silly. Colette wasn’t going to back down, they weren’t at that point yet, m-maybe she’ll be the Goddess she knows she is and it’ll be okay? No, that seemed to easy. Bit by bit, Maria would slide along the canvas coming closer to the bluenette’s waiting embrace. If the She-Devil didn’t fight, as they came towards the edge, Colette would hook their thigh with her right and lift the Latinas body up onto her shoulders in a fireman’s carry. She gasps in pain as the added weight flares up the pain in her leg but a River never goes back on their word no matter how nervous she is. With one foot in front of the other, the Scotswoman would slowly head up the ramp with her trophy in tow. God, what did she get herself into?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7