Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 3 Bots

dlamp, Hedgehawk, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Looking for Return Matches.

Tue May 04, 2021 3:27 pm by Hedgehawk

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for anyone interested to help me get back into the swing of things and get or two going on the site.

Mostly I am looking for something from my character Trinity. Given her style I am looking for something on the more hardcore side, a cage match, no DQ, or even a streetfight. Given her build and her personality I don't mind her going up against males with a similar personality.

I am also up for possibly looking at setting a match up for Momoka. Though not sure if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Just an update

Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:37 pm by Deus001

Hey folks just a quick public service announcement

So I'm now back at work proper now. So expect my posting to be somewhat erratic now, as we get into May I'll likely get more hours from the fam and eventually I'll be working full time for them by the end of the year. At that point I'll be able to come up with more of a posting routine, but as it stands if my post rate gets more iffy as we go into the year that's why but I'll still be doing stuff dw Smile

Comments: 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KILLCARRION!

Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:29 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Happiest of Birthdays to our beloved Bird of Murder, Killcarrion.

He deserves it, this dude has worked IMMENSELY hard during his time as a mod to try and bring lots of cool ppvs, matches, stories, and such to the site and works tirelessly to try and help out as much as possible.

He's a legit good dude, and one of my absolute best friends.

Love ya buddy!

Lucha Liana (D) vs P.D.S.M. - Brave Ninjas and Vicious Demons  - Page 2 4af03c10

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 13

Lucha Liana (D) vs P.D.S.M. - Brave Ninjas and Vicious Demons

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lucha Liana (D) vs P.D.S.M. - Brave Ninjas and Vicious Demons  - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucha Liana (D) vs P.D.S.M. - Brave Ninjas and Vicious Demons

Post by Jaystar Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:30 pm

Amelia was battered.

Sure, since becoming a wrestler, La Liana Rosa had learnt having to go through all kinds of things, and she had indeed developed her endurance. But still, her experiences did not include becoming a victim of a surprise attack, getting tossed onto a cold floor from the apron, or smashed against a guard rail.

To be fair, it often took even less than that to break a lightweight high-flyer.

Needless to say, the pink ninja was already hurting like hell. But despite the screaming injustice and outrageousness of her predicament, she knew that her only option was to try fighting back - in any way she could.

Or, to re-unite with her sister in any way she could.

But the latter option did not seem to be on the cards just yet. Instead, Día's little "knock knock" prompted the kunoichi to open her eyes and focus on her enemy - only to see her suddenly charging her way! Amelia could still feel the cold steel bars against her back, and it was way too easy for her instincts to tell that she had to get out of this lethal danger zone as soon as possible!

The first, and easiest thing Amelia could think of was to fall to her side. And that's exactly what she did, just in time to dodge Día's knee strike! Immediately rolling over a bit further away, the kunoichi realized that this might be her chance to escape... Glancing over behind her, hoping to see her demonic enemy still far away, Amelia crawled on the floor towards the side of the ring, hoping to disappear behind the nearest corner out of Día's view.

Serafina was battered too. Selina's choice of footwear proved to provide some brutal kicks, and the older kunoichi had not had appreciably more fun times either than her little sister. Granted, a little less brutal, but still.

She wasn't completely incapable of defending herself though, and as it turned out, her clever little sweep managed to break her predicament, and trip Selina off her feet! The blue ninja couldn't deny feeling a tad satisfied hearing the thump, but she knew that it was way too early to celebrate.

Taking a quick glance around, Sera couldn't see her sister anywhere. So instead of trying to inflict more damage on Selina for now, La Liana Azul decided to slowly get up standing, taking steps towards the ropes while holding and tending her beaten side and ribs. But even if she wanted to get by the ropes in hopes of seeing Amelia somewhere, she was also careful to pay attention to her own enemy inside the ring. And she wasn't about to let Selina surprise her again - if anything, she was going to surprise her with her own ninja skills!

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Lucha Liana (D) vs P.D.S.M. - Brave Ninjas and Vicious Demons  - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucha Liana (D) vs P.D.S.M. - Brave Ninjas and Vicious Demons

Post by Tarantulust Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:50 am

Día was enthralled to feel Amelia’s skull impact the Demon’s knee! To know that the barricade the young woman used to keep herself upright would give no relief to her scalp as it was sandwiched between the two unyielding forces! The idea that poor little Amelia would be knocked unconscious or seriously injured didn’t even pop in Día’s mind! She was only interested in hurting the pretty little face in front of her! Everything else was just so much white noise!

Amelia opened her eyes and sealed her fate! With vigor, Día rushed forward, looking to execute her foe in the most cold hearted manner as was possible! But rather than scream, cry, or try to hide behind some measly defense, Amelia instead rolled to the side. Clearly, Día hadn’t thought of that simple possibility as she sailed past her target and ended up slamming her knee into the barricade!

“GRCK!”

Immediately, Día gripped her knee and hissed in pain, hopping on one foot as she growled and screamed a variety of curses and vile threats towards the young ninja! Despite screaming things not fit to be repeated, Día seemed to be focused on her injury rather than where Amelia had scampered off to.

Selina was completely unaware of her partner's predicament. Instead, she enjoyed kicking the stuffing out of the eldest kunoichi sister! Every strike against the poor girl's ribs brought a heartless giggle to her lips as Serafina’s grunts of pain began to fill the arena. It was a vicious cycle of Sera trying to stand and Selina kicking her to the floor. As it stood, it seemed that La Lucha Lina had ended before it began…until Serafina kicked Selina’s leg out from under her!

The Princess of Pleasure and Punishment collapsed onto her rear, the woman letting a surprised yelp as her rump hit the floor!

“Tsk! Hardly any fun at all! Barely even a sting!”

Selina honestly expected Serafina to capitalize on her advantage, but the expected kicks and jabs never came. It left Selina puzzled, causing her to look around the ring for her foe. What she found was Serafina limping away towards the ropes. She clutched her beaten rips, glancing over her shoulder at the sadist who was still stuck in the ring with her.

“Where are you going?! You can’t just stop the fun now!”

It was easy getting back to her feet. One tumble wasn’t enough to stop the Princess as she began to approach her wounded prey. Serafina looked so sad and weak! The perfect target to bully and make weep in agony! Should Serafina remain on the ropes, Selina would dart forward, looking to tackle her prey out of the ring and bring her crashing to the floor in a painful impact!

“I’LL SHOW YOU WHAT A REAL FALL SHOULD FEEL LIKE!!!”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:45 pm

Amelia could literally hear the crowds gasp and huff as most of them too were very concerned over the prospect of the pinkette rookie ninja's imminent injury, only to eventually realize that she had dodged the bullet in the last second. And to be fair, what she was hearing correlated rather well with how she was feeling.

Plus the agonizing pain she was already in nevertheless, of course. Still, glancing behind her, Amelia's worries were momentarily alleviated as she witnessed Día in some serious agony of her own. Too bad, huh. But it wasn't like she could have felt good or safe at all. Not at least before she got around the corner in front of her...

What she found on the other side was not just a safe haven out of Día's sights though. She could also see a glimpse of her elder sister as her arms were grabbing the top rope in the middle part of the ringside... And soon enough the two sisters could finally see each other.

"Sera, help..." La Liana Rosa's feeble plea was unlikely to be rejected, but Serafina's head still turned away from her. For that there was a good reason though. Namely, a charging Selina Lash.

Selina seemed to be worried that the fun was over. For Sera, it had been over for quite some time already. However, that was development she surely wanted to reverse. And she even had a plan for it!

Glancing over her shoulder as Selina approached her, La Liana Azul suddenly lunged downward, trying to grab some support from the lower ropes. Hoping that her timing and aim would prove to be just right, the blue ninja tried to execute a backflip kick right into charging Selina's face, hoping that it would prevent her from crashing them both outside the ring!

But there was a potential added bonus to it all... If she really managed to kick Selina in the right spot, she might be granted a great opportunity to help pull her little sister back into the ring.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:08 am

“STUPID LITTLE WELP! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU-?!?”

Soon, Día was back on the hunt, catching Amelia fleeing as quickly as she could ,pleading for her older sister's help! The sight just made Día Sect all the more infuriated! This little girl had actually managed to trick her into hurting herself?! Such a thing wouldn’t stand! Día was going to pull every hair from her head! Make her weep until she couldn’t cry anymore! FORCE her to apologize for even daring to stand against the Demon of Domination! Anything less wouldn’t satisfy her anger, her lust for vengeance at the incredibly tiny slight!

So, Día began to approach Amelia! The Demon’s fangs bared in a scowl as the young ninja seemed too preoccupied with getting her older sisters help and attention! The Demon’s crimson claws shined in the overhead spotlights, promising a searing bite when brought down on the young girl, her screams being a fine down payment to the revenge Día planned to rip out of her!

Meanwhile, Selina was charging Serafina like a runaway freight train! The manic, crazed eyes that were locked on Sera were practically inhuman! The Princess of Pleasure and Punishment was looking to seriously injure her opponent, and she did so with what looked to be a dangerously deranged smile on her face. The mask hid Selina’s mouth, but her eyes told the entire story! One wrong move, and Serafina along with her sister would be seriously injured by these two! No one knew that better than the eldest sister, who steeled her nerves as Selina closed in on her!

“Staying still?! Fine! An easy target is almost as-”

WHAM!!!

Suddenly, Serafina flipped over the ropes! Her feet swung around and nailed Selina right in the jaw, throwing the Princess violently off course! Selina couldn’t exactly stop after darting so quickly towards Sera, so instead she tripped over the ropes! The woman rolled over the top rope, and descended down to the floor!

Well, it would have been the floor, were it not for Día lunging at Amelia at that very moment! In a sudden twist, Selina would crash into Día Sect, the two collapsing in a pile of hissing and growling as they began striking and hitting one another!

“Stupid bitch! Get off me!”

“GET YOUR CLAWS OUT OF MY HAIR, YOU SECOND RATE FREAK!”

“SHUT UP! I’LL KILL YOU!”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum