Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 208 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Soothing Sea

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Soothing Sea - Page 4 Empty Re: Soothing Sea

Post by GreatForce Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:43 am

"Honestly crazy how many dirty bags I've ran into in my run so far but ay thats just life." Shibita would high five Suzumi grinning as she felt all nice and warm. "Heh... I may have taken a look at one or two highlight reels back when I was in the indy's~. I generally take a look at all wrestlers tho, always good to pick apart and learn from them." Shibita couldn't lie when she first started out she watched a crap ton of old wrestling video's of high flyers, copying their style and form. It was kind of a crutch for her until she developed her own style/flavor of high flying. Even if it was on the risky as hell side of the spectrum. "Its a bit taboo copying other styles I know, but as a newbie is really helped me out before I figured out my own style. Besides I'm at least willing to adapt and learn unlike others."
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:22 am

Suzumi listened and laid back in the sun listening while Shibita spoke. "It is awesome that you mastered flying offense though, I can do some moves and once in a while a moonsault from the top or a springboard attack but I am just not coordinated enough. You will have to teach me some of that sometime." Suzumi said with a wink. "I just see some of these women who are powerhouses who can take a pounding then land two or three moves in a row so strong that they steal the momentum that took me nearly 10 minutes to build!"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:49 am

"Heh not sure if your up for super high risk but sure!" Shibita winked back playfully as she "Ha! Yea those giants have it easy... Throw a girl here, slam another their, they don't really have to put much effort in yet they get all the eyeballs!" Shibita huffed as she could name a few right off the top of her head right now that she felt were overrated as hell. "Oh what I'd give to knock them down to are size and see the flail about helplessly! Would have made getting here so much easier!" Kicking her feet Shibita felt the memories of getting slapped through tables, and other painful objects in the indy's by giants. "Ah but enough about overweight lard tubs. You ever been outside Japan? I heard stories of what its like outside in the world but I've never gotten the chance."
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:52 am

"Haha yeah, the muscle heads have it so easy! We are better though in the long run I bet." Suzumi said confidently. "I have been a few places yes. One of my movies ended up making i bigger outside Japan than it did in Japan so I got to go to London, Los Angeles and a few other places in the US. It is really different there but some of that makes it more fun!" Suzumi said happily. She rolled over again onto her back and was still content to just lay there.

"Like where do you want to go? Maybe if you win your next match I can take ya somewhere for a girls weekend getaway?" Suzumi asked, already thinking of places she would like to go, wondering where it was that Shibita was interested in going.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:31 am

"Really the Americas!? I've heard so many stories and met so many wrestlers from their! Its practically a different world from what I've been told!"
Shibita's eyes sparkled and glittered as she was so jealous Suzumi had gotten to experience all these wonderful places. "Oh my god... I'd love to just go to the Americas, maybe Los Angeles, maybe New York! Their just so many places over their, compared to here!" While Suzumi was content on relaxing Shibita feet couldn't stay still as the stories and places she'd been told about flooded her head.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:32 am

"Okay then, maybe we can fly out to a spot for a few days then! Just pick a place and we can make it happen all ya have to do is go out and get a win! I know you can totally do it, so I will make the plans for sooner rather than later. It has been a while and I like can't wait to go back!" Suzumi said with a grin as she looked over at Shibita. "It will be fun, and I hope that you enjoy it, traveling all over is really fun. Another place that was a ton of fun for me was going to Ireland and seeing some old castles that were supposedly haunted."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:12 am

"Haunted?" Shibita's face glowed as the stories of ghosts, monsters and others out in the sea. Castles that would hold bountiful hauls and treasures. The fact Suzumi had seen the castles Shibita had heard so much about was amusing. "It will be super fun when we go thats for sure!" Shibita giggled a bit as she smiled back as Suzumi. "I'll be sure to win alot so we can really enjoy are selves out their. Winking she sligtly stretched out. A couple of pops as loosened up her body a bit. "Heh know who's we might even fight a ghost their or somthing.~"
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:49 am

"Like we totally could! I think it would be hard to land strikes and such since they go through walls but if anyone can do it we can!" Suzumi said with a laugh.

It had been far too long since she had left Japan,so Suzumi may have been looking forward to this even more than Shibita. "So, what else is up next for ya or do you just sail all the time along with wrestling?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:51 am

"Defiantly but thats the fun~" Shibita winked playfully just the thought of finally getting to see things she had head so many stories about, and just the world at large! It was like sailing uncharted waters as an explorer for her! Seeing all the sights the world has to offer! Uuuhh... I mean wrestling and sailing are my two main things but I guess should the day ever come... I guess being a marine biologist or something related to the sea would be my third thing... Honestly couldn't see my self being able to stay away from it for too long!" Shibita blushed as she never really thought of this before, was kind of insightful to her actually how this conversation had been going.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:48 pm

Suzumi listened and nodded as Shibita spoke. "Like that is awesome! Having something to get away from the ring is good. It is totally awesome to be intense and driven but if you let it consume you this career will totally get to you. Like, you need a balance." Suzumi said, speaking from experience as she recalled the first stages of her comeback and her tension with her friend Makoto over the subject. "You have a good head on your shoulders though so you will totally be all right I think!"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content