Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Soothing Sea

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Soothing Sea - Page 2 Empty Re: Soothing Sea

Post by GreatForce Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:35 am

"Aye... If I'm honest I probably would be better off as a fisher considering my knack for catching prize fish, but the call of the ring pulled me away from that. I guess having to deal wit sea salt and storms for years made my yearn for something different." Memories of Shibita having to deal with brutal storms and soaking wet days while fishing flooded back to her. Not the best memories but memories none the less. "We didn't really have much to watch either... my whole love of wrestling was sparked by some local indy fed at the time. Watching their wrestlers do high flying moves and throwing each other though tables. It looked really to fun me!" Leaving the beach behind they headed into open water, and the rough waves of the shore soon calmed into a soothing sea as fish swam bellow them, in almost crystal clear waters.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:31 am

"Oh, well when you put it that way the whole sea life sounds a lot less fun. I grew up in a city so things were just sort of cramped with everyone on top of one another. With so many people around I never really stood out until I got into wrestling. I didn't know much in school and nothing seemed to stick but when it came to wrestling I could learn it and adapt to it really quickly so I stuck with it." Suzumi said as everything on the shore seemed to disappear. She wasn't sure if she should be alarmed or excited about that, being so isolated on the boat.

"It is totally peaceful out here away from everything and that is sort of awesome!" Suzumi noted, looking around and then down at the water in amazement.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:45 am

"Yea its not all sunshine and fishing with the whole thing but its mostly a passion that keeps you going. I couldn't imagine actually growing up in a city tho, you guys almost have no space to do anything in! I'd feel trapped in a cage if I had to live like that." Finally the two ventured to the point the shoreline was gone, for Shibita this was mostly just stepping into the shallow end for her but she could imagine this is like diving into the deep end for Suzumi. But right now they were isolated. Free from the stress of life and just the two of them together... Kind of Romantic honestly! Shibita her self stared down as the fish life getting lost at all the different types of fish. Each having their own charm to them! "Yea out here the stress of life can't get to you... Don't have to worry about anything while your in the embrace of the sea!"
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:07 am

"Yeah, it did suck being so cramped but there was always something different to do." Suzumi said with a shrug as she stared into the water. "Sometimes I wonder if coming back to wrestling was a mistake. I feel like I am finally back to where I was in Wrestle Angels but no one ever really sees me as any sort of elite wrestler like I hoped. Sometimes I think that maybe sticking with acting would have been smarter." Suzumi said half talking to herself as she looked down into the water.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:24 am

"Hmph... Acting always been quite a luxury as a job but I never saw the appeal. Just pretending to be something your not, something you just don't embrace enough to actually do isn't for me."  Shibita gazed down into the sea some more before looking to the sky. "Honestly I couldn't care less if people saw me as an elite wrestler or not. Things like that are so trivial to me. I do this because I enjoy it and thats that!" Pause Shibita looks back down to the water before leaning over and moving the water. Creating gentle waves that catches the more variant and color fishes attention. "Its likes all these fishes...The view elite colorful ones may stand out but for the most part all the other fish don't care what we think and just go about their lives."
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:39 am

Suzumi was used to people not understanding the acting side of things. She was less gun ho about it than wrestling and her motivations for that were far more simple. "I was totally happy knowing that people looked forward to seeing me and that when they did see me they were going to laugh and feel good. I also guess some of the characters I portrayed were like relatable or something so people could connect to it." Suzumi said with a shrug before taking a breath, finding herself loving the smell of the salt water ocean.

"Yeah that is true but like.... I just have a totally competitive side. I want to be known for being good at what I do. I don't want to just show up and do a job. I guess I have enough self centered ego to want to have that extra flair, the extra glamor along with the pageantry of what we do." Suzumi said. "I mean having fun with it keeps me going and in the long run that matters more because if I didn't enjoy it I wouldn't do it or have come back in the first place."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:34 am

"Aye thats for sure... Wanting to be the best at what you do is only natural... Its what all of us strive for. In I way I guess who could see the two bluring the line... With all the signatures we have and are titles given to us... I feels things are sooooooo... Ridiculous that you really are in a anime or something." Shibita said as she reflected on her wild ride that led her here to far.

Out of no where the fish starting making a course adjustment swimming north of the boat... Shibita's sailor seances tingled... Something was happening near by. Head to the wheel Shibita sailed the boat in a slow drift like state as too not alarm the fish. The water was empty for a small time... Then out of no where an entire school of fish swam around the boat! A wonder of nature as many colors were on display!
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:08 pm

Suzumi nodded along. She sure thought that was true. "You are totally right. I feel like I need to try to just enjoy the ride more. Being in the ring is fun and while I sure like winning more than losing things like seeing the fans, signing stuff, taking pictures... all that is really cool! At least I think it is." Suzumi said, barely noticing that changing course.

As she looked down she was staring in amazement at the fish and the way they all seemed to move as one. She looked on in shock just taking in the wonder of it. The little things still did amuse her, and she was glad to have been able to witness this. "I am like so glad we decided to do this! That was totally awesome! Are you used to seeing things like that?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:09 am

Shibita couldn't help but smile in joy as Suzumi witnessed one of natures many beauties. It was always really fun for her just watching others get lost/enchanted by these sorts of things. "Not really stuff like this happens out of site when you get to deeper waters." Shibita smirked as she leaned over the edge just peeking into the eye of the school.

"Hahaha... Its almost like they got their own little show down their that we can't see... Makes you wonder if were that different from them after all. Shibita said as she pulled her self back. The bright sun above the shinning down on them, the almost crystal clear water. You practically couldn't get a much better day to see this stuff.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:22 am

"Hmmmm.... i mean, if they are at all like Little Mermaid then I imagine they aren't that different." Suzumi said curiously. It was moments like that where she sounded serious about a thought that was clearly absurd adding to her airhead reputation.

"It would be tough to work a floating wrestling ring though. However, could you imagine if we somehow had some space age no-gravity match? It would be sort of funny to watch although a nightmare to figure out competing in it. It would have to be all about holds since strikes would hurt less and other impactful offense non-existant..." Suzumi wondered, her absent minded brain again managing to go off topic on a tangent.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content