Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

Chaos, idledude, KillerV, Mart-Kos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Misaki Toyoda

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
Team Spirit

Kawaii Champion
Koori Shimizu
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
???

#1 contender
Astrid Arvidsson
vs.
Alexia Jackson

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Saskia Schleswig-Holsten

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
???

#1 contender
Amber Addison
vs.
Karen Aoki-Justice

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Time to fight and ...... think

Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:56 pm by Lederface!

Well, it's about time I did this again, with my Roster starting to take shape, it doesn't hurt to start getting my characters to have their fights, and that's why I'm here, to look for fights for different characters.

Airi:

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21415-airi-meiyo-the-dishonored#561782
I am looking for a fight with her ... Of any kind, she is not in one of my priorities for now.

Amelia:

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21533-amelia-winterson-the-majestic-reine
With her I'm looking for a "Humiliation" Match type …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Looking for a match

Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:01 am by Void Effect

Due to boredom, I had once again, here to ask for a match with my characters, we can discuss about the outcome and character on Discord

Comments: 0

Delays

Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:14 am by Underdog21

I just want to pipe in and apologize for all of the delays in my posting. I've been going through a lot right now, emotionally, psychologically and in some cases physically. I'm going to try posting again when I can get my head in the right place. In the meantime I just ask everyone to please bear with me.

Comments: 2

Slay or Stay: Triin vs Luna [Special Stipulation]

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Slay or Stay: Triin vs Luna [Special Stipulation] - Page 3 Empty Re: Slay or Stay: Triin vs Luna [Special Stipulation]

Post by Yori Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:49 pm

Luna fumbled over her own legs in her haste to rise, managing to muster enough strength to shove Triin back, if only slightly. She stepped forward to brace herself, one palm planting firmly on her knee to help keep balance. Though she played at being a creature of undeath, there was a clear blush on her cheeks, possibly from the embarrassment of having the rug suddenly swept out from under her by the hands of the knight as she rallied a comeback.

When Triin moved in, Luna attempted to ready herself to grapple but that had been a miscalculation as rather than arms coming at her, a swift kick whizzed by, catching her squarely on the cheek. The blond's head snapped to the side from the wicked impact, her whole upper body twisting with the force of the kick as it leveled her. She fell to the side, shoulder bouncing off the wall before her body started to slide down against it until she was slumped forward on her knees.

Feel free to toss me a PM or IM on Trillian to chat. Shay#2642 on Discord
Not currently accepting new threads until I am caught up and clear some out.
Yori
Yori

Back to top Go down

Slay or Stay: Triin vs Luna [Special Stipulation] - Page 3 Empty Re: Slay or Stay: Triin vs Luna [Special Stipulation]

Post by Jaystar Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:12 pm

Triin's plan turned out not to be exactly the easiest to execute, considering that Luna was constantly retreating away from her. But as it became evident, success really tended to follow success, and the reach of her leg turned out to be perfectly sufficient to hit the vampiress smack at the cheek! The consequent crumbling of the blonde villainess against the lair wall was a rather satisfying, if not pretty sight, and the Baltic Knightess only became more confident that she could have now been only moments away from succeeding in her mission, and capturing her evil foe!

Having Luna in a slumped position right in front of her, Triin took a couple steps forward to place herself right next to her, while twisting Luna's other arm hard backwards and to the side with an armbar. Trying to force her back on her two feet, the heroine's plan was to now move her weakened opponent to her own room in the dungeon, where she could finally seal the victory in favor of the good.

"Come on now! Admit your defeat, and start walking!" the blonde knightess demanded with a stern, matter-of-fact tone, as she tried to begin pushing the smaller villain towards the entrance of the heroine's victory condition area.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum