by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 193 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 191 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Alex " The queen of cool style " vs Suzuya Haruko in - only the coolest stipulation match

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Alex " The queen of cool style " vs Suzuya Haruko in - only the coolest stipulation match Empty Alex " The queen of cool style " vs Suzuya Haruko in - only the coolest stipulation match

Post by RJD Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:44 pm

The winner of the match will be decided when one of the competitors admits that their opponent is the coolest competitor in the match. The match can include any kind of hold and there is no disqualification for weapons, hentai holds or smothers.

Alex would be bouncing around backstage ready to show the world that she should be taken seriously, she would be wearing her usual attire and would have some tape covering her hands and she would be holding something over her shoulder with much care, making sure that it was balanced right and there was no chance of it falling.

" Californication " by Red Hot Chilli Peppers would begin to play and the blue haired woman would come into the view of the crowd and hold one hand up high while on her other arm she would be holding a piece of cardboard that was expertly crafted to look like a belt on her shoulder, upon further inspection it would become clear that cardboard was shaped just like a title belt and would have the worlds " Queen of Cool style " on it in carefully spaced out words. The woman would hold it proudly as she remembered the painstaking hours she had spent shaping it and then buying only the best and bluest pains to use for it and of course she had to include the painstaking experience of making sure there were no unwanted sharp lines or ill pained letters. Next to the words there would be a small blue fist pained on with a few bits of gold paint blended into it, for something so painstakingly pointless it truly was quite a good work of craftsman ship...or well at least as good as something can get when it's on cardboard. 

Alex would let out a battle cry as she walked towards the ring and high fived all the fans on one side of the ramp before walking up the stairs and walking into the ring, her smile and bobbling blue hair in the shape of a ponytail making the woman seem less serious that the enterence previously had. Eventually Alex would enter the ring and after holding up the belt would give it to the ref who would look incredibly confused before playing along and giving the belt to the ringside officials, as the ref was moving the belt outside Alex would quickly pick up a mic and start to speak into it while the officials were distracted.

" There can only be one coolest wrestler and I can tell you right now it's me! Look at that title! " Alex would yell as she pointed towards her makeshift belt. " I'm wearing this tape on my hand because I cut myself multiple times by accident while making that, no one and I mean no one. Is cooler than me" Alex would say before sliding the mic under the bottom rope and causing it to make a quick popping noise before Alex would walk back to her corner and wait for her opponent to enter the ring while the crowd watched on in confusion but also some curiosity at the ridiculous scenario placed before them.

Last edited by RJD on Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Alex " The queen of cool style " vs Suzuya Haruko in - only the coolest stipulation match Empty Re: Alex " The queen of cool style " vs Suzuya Haruko in - only the coolest stipulation match

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:14 pm

For a moment the arena was filled with comparative silence, before suddenly exploding with life and energy as the first notes of that lovable melody that was Haruko Suzuya's theme filled the stadium. The tiny wrestler burst onto the scene with unparalleled energy, more dancing down the ramp than actually walking as she lip synched along with the music in an overly dramatic fashion. As the chorus came up she would point to different sides of the audience, cueing them in to sing along. Finally, as she slipped into the ring, she finished her showing by executing a perfect shuffle, right there in the ring, before being handed the mic that had been rolled out of the ring.

"Hello AFW! Are you having a good time?!" she asked excitedly, holding out the mic as though to any individual in the audience. The response was positive, though not massively substantial. "Alright! You guys know what's cool, right? So you know that you got two of the chillest- no, THE chillest chicks in the AFW right here, ready to throw down?" the response was again positive, but not terribly loud, and Haruko turned to her would-be opponent with a frown. "Do you think they're ready? I don't think they're ready. Maybe we should call this thing off until they really wanna see it." Immediately, the crowd built up to a roaring cheer, and a deep, insecure part of Haruko desperately hoped they were cheering for the match to start, and not at the idea of postponing it. "Alright! Then let's get this party started!"

She tossed the mice behind her out of the ring, causing it to pop substantially louder and earning her some glares from any nearby staff. "Sup?" she said to Alex with a wave and a slight nod. "Name's Haruko. I'm really digging the hair. And the outfit. And the eyes."

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Alex " The queen of cool style " vs Suzuya Haruko in - only the coolest stipulation match Empty Re: Alex " The queen of cool style " vs Suzuya Haruko in - only the coolest stipulation match

Post by RJD Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:27 pm

Alex would watch as Haruko made her speech and would wince a little bit as she heard the pop from the mic, Alex had been pretty careful not to make her mic drop too loud but it seemed Haruko had no such desire. " Alex. and uhm, thanks about the compliments " Alex would say as she moved towards Haruko and stretched out her hand to leave it open for Haruko to shake.  " I realised that blue was the coolest colour and since I already had the eyes I decided just to make everything blue " Alex would say as she smiled.

Alex would be a tiny bit embarrassed about the praise as she couldn't tell if her opponent was just being kind or if she was flirting with the queen of cool style,  regardless she wouldn't think too much about it and would just try to get excited for the match to come. " Oh yeah Haruko, I'm putting my title on the line so we can find out who is the coolest " Alex would say as she pointed towards her DIY title outside the ring. After the handshake was over Alex would then walk back to her corner and wait for the bell to ring and signal the start of the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:45 pm

Haruko had seen the belt earlier, but it wasn't until now that she got a good look at it. And as soon as she did, her eyes lit up in awe. "Woah." It was all she could articulate before turning back to Alex and returning the handshake. She returned to her corner with a smile, and soon the bell rang, signaling the start of the match.

In her last two matches, Haruko had thrown the match out the window by not seizing the initiative. Well, that and facing opponents who were substantially taller, stronger, and far more vicious than she could hope to be, but not seizing the initiative didn't help. So, this time, she charged forward and leapt out sideways, twisting her hips so that she could intercept Alex with a cross-body splash. Not that she knew the finer points on how to execute a cross-body splash, or that this was at all a good move to open on a completely fresh opponent, who could use her willingly presented torso as a target, but it'd look cool as hell if she pulled it off.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:10 pm

Alex would hear the bell ring and would step forward towards her opponent, taking long strides and winding her elbow back as she plans to go in for a quick clothesline to start the match, she remembered that matches she watched on tv that started off with quick attacks were always entertaining and so she knew that had to be the way they start this match. Alex would instead end up running right into her opponent's cross body, being surprised at how the woman was able to bend herself in air so fluidly, it was impressive!

Although at the moment it wasn't really the time to admire it as Alex would let out a surprised yelp followed by a crashing noise and then a grunt when Alex would hit the mat with her back against the mat. Due to the sudden development Alex had decided that quick attacks to start the match were no longer cool, having just received one herself and it being more painful than she expected.

After hitting the mat Alex would try to quickly place her hands on the side of Haruko's torso and waist before trying to use her strength to push Haruko over her body so that the bluenette could quickly roll on to her stomach and then get to her feet, if everything went smoothly then Alex would let out an enthusiastic battle-cry while trying to drive her palm into Haruko's face as she threw her arm forward to try and land her palm hard against Haruko's cheek as Haruko was getting up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:31 pm

In the entirety of her admittedly short wrestling career, this was the first successful attack Haruko had made, and something about that felt good. Although using her exposed midriff as a weapon hurt her more than a more conventional attack would, she couldn't help but smile when the two of them hit the mat with a satisfying "thud," and even less so when the crowd exploded with cheers.

Still, it was definitely a risk-reward kind of attack, and her own belly was hurting enough from the impact that Alex didn't have too much trouble rolling her off. Trying not to lose momentum, Haruko popped back up to her feet, only to be met with an open palm into her cheek. It was a pretty hard hit, too, hard enough to get her to stagger back a few steps, raising her arms in preparation for whatever was coming next.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:16 pm

Alex would want to let out a triumphant scream after landing the attack due to how cool it was for her to come out on top of such an exchange, but even she was slightly logical and would try to suppress that desire for the moment. Instead the blue haired woman would try to run towards Haruko after she stumbled back a few steps and try to jump into the air as high as she could while shooting out her legs, trying to land a dropkick against Haruko although it was likely Haruko would be able to reverse or at least soften the blow with her raised arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:28 pm

The reasonable response to a sudden dropkick would be to block where it is expected to impact, or to move out of the way. It is a move that inherently puts the attacker in a precarious position right after attacking, and softening the blow is the best way to try and capitalize on that.

Instead, Haruko tried to catch it.

Unfortunately for her, she lacked both the reflexes and the training to actually pull that off, and instead she created a funnel-like target for Alex to shoot her legs through, slamming her boots hard into Haruko's belly and sending her back into the ropes. There she hung, with one arm (barely) over the top rope and the other caressing her stomach, vulnerable for the time being.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:44 pm

Alex would let out a slight grunt as she hit the mat from the dropkick and would get up to her feet quickly, breathing slightly heavily as she was currently using up a lot of energy. Alex would see that Haruko was against the ropes and her eyes would sparkle as she got an amazing idea! The blue haired wrestler would try to run towards Haruko and if she was not stopped Alex would put her plan into action.

Upon getting close enough Alex would try to twist her body and throw one of her arms forward for a clothesline while putting her other arm onto the ropes, the momentum of the move and the sprint Alex had taken just before it would be enough to carry both wrestlers over the top rope if successful and Alex would end up doing a clothesline on her opponent over the top rope but also throwing herself over them in the process, the move would be more damaging to Haruko than a normal clothesline but would deal a fair amount of damage to the Queen of cool style herself.

If Alex managed to land this move it would be met with some cheering and clapping from the crowd as they seemed to agree with Alex and appreciated the risky, or as Alex would call it " cool " move. Alex would try to grab onto the ring apron and use it to slowly get to her feet while watching Haruko, hoping that her stamina being drained would be less of an issue than Haruko's fatigue after such a move though it would be possibly for Haruko to get up first as Alex was quickly burning herself out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:10 pm

Well, despite the good start, it hadn't taken long for Haruko to start getting her ass kicked again. Alex didn't have that killer look in her eyes, which was good, but with this much on the line Haruko was prepared for her to go as far as it took. And right now, it was taking them both right the hell out of the ring.

The clothesline hurt enough on its own, driving into Haruko's neck and pressing her up against the ropes, but the follow through was were things really got messy. Both girls ended up toppling out of the ring, but with no real preparation, Haruko went out far less gracefully. Sliding over the top rope, her first impact was when her skull bounced off the apron, practically rattling her brain. This didn't really cushion the blow when she hit the concrete with her body after that, though, pain coursing all through her torso, as well as her throbbing head. She was able to stand again, but by the time she was, Alex was also already on her feet, and apparently raring for more.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next