» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An Unexpected Stipulation

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

An Unexpected Stipulation - Page 4 Empty Re: An Unexpected Stipulation

Post by Underdog21 Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:09 pm

Giulia's question was an understatement. Kyo had been expecting pain and humiliation all night, in no particular order, especially since Giulia was showing just how vindictive she could be. Which was why the feeling of her kissing his chest caught him by total, disarming surprise. Even though the kisses his recent whip-marks caused them to burn with pain further, at the same time the feeling of her lips on his bare flesh not unwelcome either...

Giulia didn't stop there. Before long, he felt her kiss travel up to his neck, and despite himself, he gasped, his feet squirming a little as feeling caused his senses to go aflame. At the same time, her nails were scratching gently against his skin, teasing at the sensitive flesh as they traveled suggestively downwards. His breathing intensified as he found himself under a delicate and deliberate sensual assault.

It had to be a trap, or a trick of some sort, he knew. Giulia was interested in one thing and one thing only, and that was humiliating and hurting him tonight. He had to stay strong, to not give in, to not let her manipulate him...but at this point, he could no longer deny how he was feeling about this, either.

Before he could stop himself, he leaned his head forward and reciprocated, nibbling teasingly at Giulia's ear even as she kissed his neck...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:57 pm

Giulia kissed Kyo's neck long, passionately, diligently...until she suddenly felt his mouth on her ear. With an amused hum, she pulled her head further away, out of the reach of the guy's mouth, forcing him to once again contain himself. At least for just a little bit longer...

"Craving for something, huh?"

Using a very teasing and seductive tone, Giulia was fairly confident that her remark got the Samurai to be disappointed in himself - disappointed over losing his restraint. And while he couldn't see it, that notion brought a devilish grin on the girl's face.

But Giulia was far from done. Beginning to slide her fingers once again downward on Kyo's belly, and eventually grabbing the edge of the guy's jeans, Giulia however realized that they were about to halt her progress in an unpleasant way.

She hadn't been thinking of this. And now she had a problem.

Twitching and twisting the edge of Kyo's jeans uncomfortably against his waist, the Italian decided to let her prisoner find a solution to her problem.
Or rather, order her prisoner to do so in a rather demanding tone. "So, tell me now, what should I do with these?"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:22 pm

The sheer, overwhelming sensuality of what Giulia was doing to him was impossible to ignore, and very quickly eroded whatever willpower Kyo had left. Despite himself, he found himself reciprocating: even though he knew she was toying with him an manipulating him, a part of him didn't care, and just wanted her to continue...or even better, wanted to respond, to touch and caress her in turn. As Giulia pulled back, however, he suddenly became conscious of his loss of control, and felt a momentary deep, burning shame, realizing that he had done exactly as Giulia wanted him to.

As Giulia started to fiddle with his jeans, however she asked him an odd question. "So, tell me now, what should I do with these?" Up until now, she had been in control, doing whatever she pleased to Kyo...and now, he couldn't quite tell what she was asking, or why. Was she honestly asking for his consent before stripping him? Was she dropping the illusion of being in control to get his permission, or was this just another way of messing with his head?

"We both know I can't stop you either way," he said, looking away from her despite his blindfold. "So just do what you were going to do, and stop pretending you want my permission."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Wed May 06, 2020 11:05 pm

Giulia knew that she wasn't going to get a useful answer.

Well, not at first at least. There were plenty of ways to get it later.

But what she hadn't been quite expecting was the utter submissiveness in Kyo's words. Instead of considering her pondering question to have been a genuine one, the prisoner was expecting it to be some kind of a trick question, while having no actual power over the matter.

And Giulia couldn't deny being satisfied.

Still, she wasn't about to just accept Kyo's answer. "Oh, Kyo... You're funny..." the Italian began with a clearly amused tone, before turning it into a more motherly one. "Of course I don't need your permission to do anything... I was just trying to use your imagination. See, you can't really see right now, and I've heard that it's easier to use your imagination when you have less of your senses available..."

Getting back up as she finished her words, the girl then teasingly twitched the edge of the bandana covering the guy's eyes. Crouching over to talk directly into his right ear now, Giulia kept on explaning the situation in a low tone. "I just realized that my scissors - the metallic ones - may not be sharp enough for the next challenge ahead, so I thought that you may have had some alternative ideas." Then taking a few steps back, the domina of the night then continued with a much more serious tone. "Then again, if you really want to keep your jeans on, I can of course just leave you there for the night too, and do something fun on my own instead."

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu May 07, 2020 4:27 am

Kyo's features paled as Giulia mentioned the scissors, and then paled further as she mentioned leaving him alone overnight. While he doubted he would starve to death if he was left overnight in Giulia's apartment (he very nearly thought Giulia's lair instead, and in retrospect that felt appropriate), but it would also be undoubtedly an unpleasant experience-- trapped immobile, unable to see, completely at the mercy of whatever Giulia devised for him in the morning. The corner of his mouth twitched as he contemplated which way out of this would be the most unpleasant.

No, Giulia clearly just wanted to watch him squirm, to try and figure a way out of this predicament by imagining how best to answer her question. He had a good idea of what she wanted him to say, and debated whether or not he should outright say it.

"If you choose to leave me locked up like this overnight, then fine," Kyo said flatly. "I can simply stay like this in a peaceful meditative state all night. And while I won't pretend it will be a pleasant experience, I will simply be denying you what you want from me. That will be worth a small amount of suffering."

He tilted his head a little towards Giulia. "Besides, we both know you don't need scissors to remove my jeans: it would just take longer, and you have all night. If you want ideas...then maybe you could massage the areas that you whipped. That would be nice. Otherwise...I'm afraid you're asking me what I could do for you without any hands or feet, and I'm afraid my options are a little limited." Little by little, he found himself speaking a little more confidently now. "Because that is, what you want, isn't it? To know what I can do for you? Unbind me, and maybe you will find out."

Behind his bandana, he blinked. Where the hell was this assertiveness coming from? He had been defiant before, but never like this. He had no idea where this cocky attitude was coming from...he had never before imagined propositioning Giulia like this...but somehow, it just felt like the right thing to say. No scratch that, he knew it could very well be the wrong thing to say, but for some reason he didn't care.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun May 17, 2020 1:29 am

Giulia was expecting some words from Kyo now, especially after her teasing and taunting of the tied-up Samurai. But truthfully, it was becoming increasingly hard to guess or predict his thoughts and actions. He wasn't acting totally like a helpless prey in peril, which would have been logical from many points of view, but instead seemed to think through his words and actions really carefully now. As if this wasn't just a fight for physical control, but a fight of minds as well for him... Which, granted, sexual domination often was about.

But as he stated his lengthy take on the situation, Giulia had to just sit back on the edge of her bed, listen, and ponder over his words. It wasn't immediately clear to her what kind of stance she should take, and which path would be the most fun to proceed with Kyo. So, his words were met with a long silence.

First of all, what he started with and what he concluded with were controversial with each other. On the other hand he had suggested that what Giulia really wanted was...just to get into his pants. To humiliate him further and take advantage of him undressing himself. Which, frankly, was pretty much true. But when his words had progressed, he was already suggesting that she just wanted him to show her what he was capable of, to show how he would dominate her. Which, frankly, was a little bit interesting idea as well. She couldn't deny being curious.

But secondly, his confidence and assertiveness clearly increased with his words. What did that signal? What exactly was going through his head? What did he really desire that would happen? Was he actually longing for control? Or was he longing for some more punishment? And did he really think that he could become the master of the night?

"Well, well..." the Italian began after a considerable amount of time, so that it had to be obvious even to Kyo that she hadn't immediately known how she should have reacted. "Massage the areas I whipped? Sure, maybe I can help with that..." she then continued while sitting on the edge of the bed, and beginning to wrap her legs around the Samurai's midsection that she had just whipped before. And needless to say, that squeeze just kept on tightening, making it evident that the Italian's method of "massaging" was a brutal bodyscissor hold. "You're not dumb, that I must say... But I'm not dumb either. So I guess this is kind of a stalemate..." thinking aloud, while making sure that Kyo's feeling was far from pleasant.

But Giulia knew she had to solve the situation somehow. "But you're right, I can't get rid of your jeans without unbinding you. But I warn you... Don't do anything stupid!" she then concluded as she slowly wrapped her legs away from the guy's midsection, standing up next to him and slowly uncuffing the pair of hand cuffs from around his wrists. Then she began loosening the ropes, slowly and surely and to quite a considerable extent, but not completely with the rope still being lefty loosely around his wrists. However, not enough to restrain their movement much. The ball and the chain from his ankle were still left intact.

Then sitting once again back on the edge of the bed, this time the Italian wrapped his thighs around the Samurai's head. For now loosely, but... "So, I believe you're now capable of obeying my orders. And I also believe that you know what's going to happen if you make any mistake."

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon May 18, 2020 7:30 pm

After Kyo delivered his proposal to Giulia, his captor went silent for several long seconds. Despite himself, Kyo almost smiled at this. His proposal had clearly set Giulia aback, and was making her stop and carefully consider her next move. Even if nothing changed tonight as a result of this, Kyo still took satisfaction from having momentarily broken Giulia's illusion of control.

Giulia seemed to want to reassert that control, however, as her legs were suddenly clamping around his midsection from the side. Kyo gasped at that point as Giulia's powerful legs once again crushed his midsection, threatening to compress and snap his ribs. The fact that she was scissoring in such a way that her legs were brushing against the welts left by her whip strikes added to his discomfort, and it was all he could do to bite back a cry of pain...though the gasp that escaped his lips would have been enough to tell Giulia that Kyo was nonentheless in quite a bit of pain right now. His teeth clenched as it felt like Giulia's legs were about to snap him like a twig.

And then, all of a sudden, the scissors stopped. Gasping for breath, Kyo felt Giulia moving behind him now and releasing the handcuffs, and subtly loosening the ropes around is wrists. He felt, much to his relief, that he was afforded a little more room to move his hands now.

Then the scissors came around his head now, lightly, Giulia's thighs pressed against his temple and neck in a manner both threatening and suggestive. Slowly, without a word, Kyo reached his hands over and began to steadily unbutton his jeans. He took his time with it...in part because he knew on an instinctual level that slow, suggestive movements were all a part of this game...and in part because he wanted Giulia to get impatient, and to make a mistake...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:30 pm

Giulia had to admit that the way Kyo was acting wasn't exactly as fast as she could have been wishing for, but it was far from slow enough to dry out her patience. While faster progress could have been desirable to see, so was keeping firmly in control. And as long as Kyo avoided any sharp moves, he was going to be easily held in place with the threat provided by the Italian's meaty thighs...

Giulia remained silent at first as Kyo began stripping his jeans, watching keenly what would be revealed from beneath them. "That's right, go on..." the Italian then ended up encouraging though, as Kyo being being just a little bit faster with his actions surely couldn't have hurt. After all, he was surely going to be a much more pleasant sight with much less clothes on...

And then again, what were Giulia's plans going to be going forward? When the jeans would finally be off, did she want to reassert full control, tighten up his bindings once again? There were many, so many things that the Italian could have done then. But then again, could it have been more interesting to see what happened if he had more freedom and the ability to decide on some of his own actions? To provide him a suitable balance of freedom and control? Tough choices...

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:50 am

As Kyo slowly peeled off his jeans, he mentally ran through his options. One was the possibility of turning the tables on his opponent, throwing his jeans in her face and using the temporary distraction to try to overpower her and maybe get the handcuffs on her. It was a difficult prospect, but it was possible, and it would give him the reprieve he needed to either escape or...or...in all honesty, Kyo had not considered an alternative, but he would be lying if he has said that the thought of taking advantage of Giulia hadn't crossed his mind, especially since she seemed to have been encouraging him to do so earlier.

The alternative was to bide his time, to wait and see what Giulia did...and while that had its merits, it also had its risk. He couldn't afford to be passive all night. No, he needed to do something...and he needed to decide now that his pants were coming off.

With some finality, he pulled his jeans off, leaving himself clad only in a tight pair of black boxers that hugged his lean, fit form. Setting the discarded pants aside, he edged a little closer to Giulia. "So what now?" he asked. "Are you going to cuff me again and keep me chained and in your control? Or are you going to leave my hands free...and give me some freedom to choose?" As if to emphasize the point, he placed one hand on Giulia's powerful thigh, but instead of trying to wrench his head free as she might have expected, he instead slowly caressed down the length of her powerful limb.

Slowly, he locked eyes with Giulia. "You know...you didn't need to trick me into coming here. If you had wanted me to spend the night with you, I would have said yes." The thing was, Kyo meant it. He realized he meant the words just as soon as he spoke them.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:45 pm

Giulia's face filled with mischievous satisfaction as she watched Kyo's jeans finally come completely off - or rather, the guy finally becoming submissive enough to obey her requests.

Well, truth be told, she found immense satisfaction in both of those two aspects. In any case, the Italian knew that now that he was wearing only boxers, it was going to be much, much easier to have all kinds of fun with him. Now she just needed to bind him up again.

...And then he began talking. Surprising development. A hint of confusion rose on the domina's face as she listened to the Samurai's confident words. For the first part she was going to reply with something along the lines of "You know, cuffing and chaining boys like you is very pleasurable to me...", but then he began sliding his hand on her thigh.

And as he locked his eyes with her, it was the first time tonight that he could see from them what her true state of mind was. Right now it was curious, with a hint of surprise and arousal.

Giulia stayed silent for a good moment after Kyo had finished his words, pondering, before starting to lean her upper body closer to his face, and lowering the scissorhold of her thighs along his sides just a bit.

"But that would have been no fun." she began, in a slightly mischievous matter-of-fact tone. This time, being totally honest. "I enjoy tricking, cuffing, and chaining guys like you. Torturing you gives me pleasure. And I'm pretty sure that it does so for you too..." she concluded as she began pressing his palm even tighter against her own thigh with her hand.

"But I also enjoy danger, competition, and putting guys like you to their places. So I'm going to give you a chance..." pausing for a while, before stating her intentions. "I can agree to a round of Hentai... Wrestling Hentai... The first to cum is the loser... And will serve the winner for the night... If you're just...up for it." raising her eyebrows with her last remark.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next