Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 207 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 205 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Whose Gym Is This Anyway?

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Whose Gym Is This Anyway? - Page 7 Empty Re: Whose Gym Is This Anyway?

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:19 am

Valley just laid down and sighed as Alaina spoke, not terribly liking what she was hearing. Humility was one of the woman’s many good traits, but she often felt she took it too far, as if she wasn’t capable of seeing just how good she was. It was good to be humble, yes, but she could also give herself some credit.

”It’s funny you should mention my mother. I don’t think I ever told you, but…” She interrupted herself, grunting as she sat up and scooted back to use the ropes for support. ”She gave you props after our first match. Really impressed, even back then - said I got lucky.”

She chuckled, remembering the little argument they’d had over. One of many, really, but she missed them. It had been a while since the two of them had spoken, never quite patching up after she insulted Hayley. Maybe it was time to try again…

Valley pushed that thought aside for the moment, focusing on the more immediate thought. ”You’re good, Alaina. Real good. You get better every time I see you, and this, today? Proved it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:12 am

Alaina was silent for a second, but a smile was slowly spreading across her face. "R-really.... oh wow." Alaina said after panting to regain her breath again. She slowly stay up and began to work her way to her feet before offering to help Valley up to her feet. "You are pretty damn amazing in the ring yourself. You always come up big and I will pretty much look up to you my entire career the way I used to look up to your mom so you better get used to that." Alaina said hoping Valley knew how much she really meant it.

The amazon was clearly winded but happy. She surely did get her workout in that much was apparent. She also felt a new sense of purpose and confidence in the ring, and that was something invaluable.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:50 pm

Valley was all too happy to take Alaina’s hand, grateful for the aide in rising - she direly needed it. Wrestling a power wrestler like Alaina was always rough on the bones, but that session had felt particularly exhausting, and she knew she’d be licking her wounds from this for quite a while. It was worth the pain, but she hoped Hayley wasn’t in the mood for anything too taxing tonight. No way was she ready for it.

”That’s a lot of pressure you’re putting on me. Here’s hoping I keep being worth it.” She gave the Amazon a playful punch in the shoulder, before turning about to gingerly make her way through the ropes. ”Sorry to jet, but there’s a jacuzzi somewhere that I really need to be soaking in...thanks for the spar, Alaina. Always great to see you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:29 am

Alaina smiled and felt very much the same way Valley Doll did... incredibly drained, aching and sore. "Of course. Now when I watch Tension I expect to see you on top of Tension in no time!" Alaina said with a laugh. "Just don't beat up on Daisuke too much otherwise he will stop challenging me every so often. As crazy as it is sometimes I feel like a cartoon hero with him coming back over and over like some crazy villain." Alaina added with a wink.

She would stay in the ring, leaning against the ropes recovering for a few moments before watching Valley leave. Alaina would follow soon, but she needed to recover and rest before heading back to the locker room to freshen up before her departure.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum