by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Whose Gym Is This Anyway?

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Whose Gym Is This Anyway? Empty Whose Gym Is This Anyway?

Post by HighFly Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:46 pm

Alaina was in need of a change.  She needed to get away from things to refocus.  She had done well in the ring as of kate but she just felt a bit off.  Like something was missing.  To that end she decided to do some traveling and surprise Trent with a visit later whole sneaking in a workout at the Tension gym.  

Alaina wanted to lift, but she also wanted to do some ring work.  Running ropes was amazing cardio and helped her to learn her way around the ring with her eyes closed.  To that end she was clad in a blue sports bra and briefs, black knee pads and black boots.  She began to make her way to the kick bag first.  Hammer away at it, run ropes for five minutes, then back to the bag.  Today she was all about endurance for the first half then some lifting afterward.

She so decided a workout here would be better. Fewer familiar faces and a chance to just focus on the workout, or so she thought as she looked out of the corner of her eye and saw a blonde wrestler who Alaina just wasn't quite sure what to make of her.  All she knew was that in the ring this woman seemingly had her number....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Whose Gym Is This Anyway? Empty Re: Whose Gym Is This Anyway?

Post by acuyra Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:34 pm

This was going to be an interesting day. Valley had sensed that the moment she woke up, and now, here in the gym, she understood why.

It had been a routine day, as she was starting to get settled into Tension life on a more fulltime basis. Being a former champ brought with it perks, as management had been more than accommodating to her transport needs, paying for her tickets from Kyoto and Tokyo, getting her a good dressing room to set up shop in with Ace, and making sure she had full access to the gym facilities so she could keep in top shape.

That last amenity was one she hoped to take advantage of today, and she was all set to do that today, as she came into the workout room, decked out in her weight crop-top and pink workout shorts. She’d expected a higher percentage of men to share the room with. What she hadn’t expected was a certain Amazon.

”Alaina?” She canted her head to the side as she approached one of her oldest rivals in the AFW. ”What are you doing here?”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:49 pm

Alaina was hoping that Valley wouldn't approach. Their last few meetings got a bit heated and some harsh words were exchanged. It was all in the past, but to a competitor like Alaina who was not satisfied with anything short of being g the best it was a bit painful.

"Oh hey Val! I was just getting in a workout before meeting up with Trent Masters." Alaina said, standing straight up with a hand on her hip while her other arm hung straight down her side. "I see you have had a good start to your Tension run and seems like you have just done really well for yourself all around the past couple years." Alaina said not knowing what else to say that wouldn't spark some ill feelings.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:57 am

Valley took the time to give Alaina a look over, sizing her up, trying to see if she’d made any physical improvements. The woman had such a calm, warm demeanor, it could be easy to forget how much of an actual beast she was, how much power she could bring to bear. She was never a slouch when it came to the weights.

She popped back to reality as Alaina spoke, though, keying in on that - Trent Masters? Sounded familiar. She was pretty sure he was one of Tension’s up-and-comers, which made it all the weirder that a Friction star like her had crossed his path. Valley folded her arms and stored that question for later, though.

”Yeah…” Valley chewed her lip, not sure if Alaina was tyring to imply anything with that last remark or if it had been genuine.  Her career had definitely gone through its hills and valleys in the past year or so, ever since the belt left her waist and a little bit before. ”It’s been weird, honestly. Had some interesting matches, but I lost the belt…”

To a woman that Alaina decisively beat. Not a highlight to bring up now.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:12 am

Alaina nodded and felt the pain in Valleys words. She felt that same way when Valley beat her for the title. "Well you had a good run with the belt and its not like you were some inactive champion. You fought a lot and you did leave me laid out in the ring to get it." Alaina said with a bit of a nervous laugh. "Manami Kuroda is also one of the more cunning, vile women around. People like that are capable of anything, really tough to predict and just downright nasty." Alaina added, mentioning their common foe.

Alaina decided that maybe bringing up their old history may not be the smartest thing even if bad memories were coming flooding back in to Alaina. People saying she didn't earn her title shot, getting it because of who she knew first and foremost among the bd memories. Valley beating her in her second match as well as for the title was also up there but losing clean... even though Alaina went in always wanting to win each match... didn't sting like the old accusations of an unearned opportunity did. After a moment Alaina did clear her throat and speak again. "You look like you have hit the gym though, you look great! Ya still look 25 and have some nice definition going in this arms!" Alaina said trying to maybe lighten the mood.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:48 am

”Yeah.” Valley nodded, thinking back to their match for the title. ”Yeah, I did.”

God, that seemed like such a long time ago, even though Valley knew full well it really wasn’t. One year? Maybe two? Tops. Her life had changed so much in the past few years. Hooking up with Ace, her reign as champion, all the craziness with Kaylee, losing the belt, and now she was on the cusp of a new chapter, trying her hand on the Tension side against the Y-Chromosomes. So many turns for her life to take.

”Anyway,” She shook her arms after that awkward pause, eager to steer the conversation towards more pleasant topics than Manami Kuroda. ”I’ve been working out a lot lately, yeah. Trying to get the best out of my years before the rust sets in, you know how it is. Doing good, but we can’t all be built like a brick wall.” She gave Alaina a playful punch in the gut. Yup, hard as ever, girl hadn’t skipped on her situps.

”So, who was it you said you were hear to hook up with? New boyfriend?”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:12 am

Having just turned 30 herself she understood that all too well. "Age is but a number. You are going to be doing this long after I retire. Sometimes I think I may hang it up sooner rather than later. I love it and want to be the best, but I am not sure the brass have me pegged for the big time even if I take on a bigger workload than just about anyone else not named Cecilia Northman."

Alaina had to stop for a second and think. Where precisely did she stand with Trent? The two had dated but was it an exclusive thing? She was pretty sure it was but were they boyfriend and girlfriend official? "Um, yeah. Trent Masters and I have been seeing each other for a couple months. I also have matches with the Takeuchi's on occasion, have fought both on and off since I began. Hell, Daisuke ended up being my first win I think." Alaina said before taking a breath. She remembered how her first match was a loss to a wannabe pirate with a crazy accent, followed by her first battle with Valley.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:51 pm

‘Age is but a number’. That was pretty much her life slogan, and she appreciated Alaina saying that, but sometimes she wondered how true it was. Her mother had wrestled into her older age and still did the occasional match on the side to stay sharp, but she hadn’t wrestled in the high-impact, high-damage that Valley was known for. She didn’t tell anyone but Ace this, but it seemed like every match hurt a little more these days, that she needed to recover for longer periods, that every ache went deeper.

The mention of the Takeuchi name brought a groan and an eye roll from her, though. ”Ugh, that guy. I think he’s made it his life's mission to take on every woman in this league. He’s getting close to it, too.” She shook her head, before looking up the Amazon. ”But Trent, he sounds like a nice guy. I’ll probably get put in a match against him sometime soon. So you’ll have one more thing in common after I beat him.” She gave the Amazon a playful wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:40 am

Alaina couldn't help but laugh at Valley's characterization of Daisuke. "Yeah, he is sort of a lunatic like that. I am glad ya helped continue to beat some sense into him the poor boy sure needs it apparently." Alaina said as she stretched out a bit. While younger than Valley she hated to admit that the match load she wrestled was catching up to her and quickly these days.

"Ya could, but he just might have me ringside to cheer him on it could be the difference he needs to come out on top." Alaina said with a wink. "That and he is really good too. I just barely managed to beat him and I hate saying it but he is stronger than I am." Alaina said, truly hating to admit that last part although it were true.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:19 pm

Valley couldn’t help but snicker at the idea of her cheering at ringside, egging her man on to win against her. She didn’t know the guy, but she doubted she had much to fear, really. If he was someone to worry about, word of him would have passed her ear at some point. He was an up-and-comer, but all the same, she couldn’t take a threat from that.

”We’ll see. Having you at ringside could just make him nervous, you know. Put him off his game.” She had a slim smile, then looked off to the side, eyeing the ring as a curious thought passed through her head. It was necessary, really, but she couldn’t help but wonder…

”Hey.” She nodded that way. ”You busy? Maybe go a round or two in the ring, get a good feel for where we’re both at?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum