Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Whose Gym Is This Anyway?

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Whose Gym Is This Anyway? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whose Gym Is This Anyway?

Post by HighFly Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:32 pm

"Well he has beaten me in a couple practice rounds that felt real so he..." Alaina said before stopping. She wanted to say "he would be a threat to you" before she realized that Alaina hadn't beaten Valley, not when it counted anyway. She recalled her being a raw rookie and trying against Valley only to submit. Then her one and only title run ending when she faced Valley.

That is when Valleys request hit her. She did want to prove herself against Valley Doll. However even in coming out on top here it just wasn't the same. "...Yeah! I can do that, yeah. Oddly enough as a girl your mom was my absolute favorite wrester. I used to dream of facing her for a title the leopard clad amazon beating the slamazon in the middle of the ring with slams even she couldn't compete with." Alaina said before her voice started to trail off a bit. " did get a chance against you which was sort of like my childhood dream, even though I didn't measure up in the end." That last part had a ring of resignation to it. The proud Alaina always wanting to be the best realizing that Valley Doll had always had a leg up on her, acting like a big wall keeping Alaina from realizing her career goal.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:50 pm

Valley’s eyebrow raised a fraction when Alaina’s words tapered off into nothing, curious where the woman was going with that one. Her first thought was that she was about to say their personal spars got a little personal, but that didn’t sound like her. She’d never been the type to get lewd. In fact, Valley was fairly sure the woman hadn’t had anything remotely sensual happen on live TV, which was actually a rare stat for any AFW wrestler. Sooner or later, things seemed to get kinky for everyone.

No, this was different. She wasn’t going to imply that being able to beat her meant that he could beat Valley? Because that would be silly, and there was nothing like a spar to prove exactly why.

Valley was in a confident mood, today. Best to roll with it.

She smiled a bit at the mention of her Mom. God, how long had it been since they’d talked? Months? The two of them had been fairly distant since Valley hooked up with Ace, and she doubted the recent craziness with Kaylee helped, either. ”I’m sure she would’ve loved to meet. You guys would’ve had one hell of a match.” Those were both true statements. Alaina was exactly the kind of wrestler her mother fawned over and wished there were more of in the current climate.

Valley stepped to the side and started making her way to the ring. ”So, what have you been working on? Any new moves I should be looking out for?”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:47 am

Alaina chuckled at the thought of meeting the original Valley Doll. In her mind she didn't age one bit, and despite being retired she was magically just as fit as she was during her career. Hell as a kid Alaina was pretty sure wrestlers just marched around in public wearing one piece swimsuits, wrestling boots and all the makeup slamming people around just because.

When Valley mentioned the spar Alaina smiled and shrugged a bit. "Just the usual from me I guess, I just try to work in more holds, strikes and occasional flight but its nothing you haven't seen or done probably." Alaina said as she looked at Valley and the ring. "I think the worst part of you being in Tension is that I can't get my hands on you in front of a crowd. You are the woman who ended what is looking more and more like the only title I will have here." Alaina said with a bit of a laugh, trying to hide a bit of resignation. She stretched and took a bit longer than usual but not too much longer. The match load was starting to get to her and deep down she knew that trying to wrestle every single time she was able to was likely making her career a little bit shorter than it would be otherwise.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:51 pm

Valley rolled into the ring and stayed on her back, doing a few stretches to get out any lingering kinks. She’d already done it a fair bit earlier, but she figured there was no harm and making sure she was the top of tip-top shape, really iron out those rough edges. Alaina was a good person to take on, especially since she needed to get used to fighting men and dealing with bigger body types.

She  was a bit sad to hear her friends summation of her career, though. Valley didn’t think it was all that likely that she’d ever touch gold again, but she wanted to at least reach for it in Tension. Alaina was younger, had so many years left for the business, all that energy. To see it go to waste, and so soon…

”Aw, come on, don’t be like that.” Valley grabbed the ropes, pulled her way up, and made her way to the corner, getting ready for the imaginary bell to ring. ”You’re still one of the best wrestlers in Friction, hands down. And if you want to take me on, you can always switch over to Tension, right? Might even be a good change of pace for you.”

Last edited by acuya on Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:08 pm

Alaina did her last second stretches and appeared to be properly loosened up. "I am too invested in Fricrion, most of my matches have been there although I can jump over to step in the ring with you again." Alaina answered.

Alaina simulated the bell and moved towards Valley. Instead of going for a lockup Alaina wound up, trying g to step in to a big forearm club to Valleys chest!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:28 am

Okay. It had been a while, but Valley remembered that Alaina had a more deliberate, tanking style, trying to overwhelm her with that power. So Valley could work with that, stay out of her reach, then use an opening to-

”Whoa-”

Alaina came her way at full speed, a pain train ready to run her over. She tried to duck, but this time she was far too slow on the draw. The blow took her down to the canvas, a hard crash, and she needed a second before she rolled away and tried to bound up to her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:55 am

Alaina was pleasantly surprised that her idea worked but by the time she stopped and turned Valley already put distance between them, making her way back up to her feet. Alaina wanted to try to keep Valley guessing, so she offered a lockup holding her hands out. Alaina hoped Valley would accept this. If Valley did lock up with Alaina the amazon would immediately give up ground for a few steps before rolling backward and extending her leg up to Valley's abdomen in an attempt to monkey flip her right into the turnbuckle! Alaina was still not sure her feint would work but if it did she figured Valley's expectations for this would be totally thrown off.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:56 am

Yeah, Alaina still hit like a Mack truck. If anything, she hit like a high-speed Mack truck, now.

Valley was just starting to shake off the first attack when the Amazon came her way once more, this time looking for a lockup. Normally she would have avoided that sort of thing with Alaina like the plague, but she was too winded for a proper evasion - she had to move, no way around it. This wasn’t a problem, though. She could just hit her with a monkey flip and take the momentum from there. Easy.

And she would’ve done that, too, if Alaina hadn’t beat her to the draw.

If Valley had seen the move coming, she could’ve just flipped out of it, but the shock took her off guard, and she wound up getting the worst out of the whole deal. She came down hard on her back - not the worst hit, but it was a disorienting experience, and she had to take a moment to get back up, grabbing the turnbuckle and pulling to her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:18 pm

Alaina saw Valley rising up to her feet and she again moved in.  Valley was close to the corner and Alaina wanted to move in to try to pepper her with fast but hard hitting strikes. "I know you are good, but I am just as good inside these ropes Val!" Alaina said as she moved in.

To that end the amazon stepped up trying to land a forearm smash to the chest followed by a couple hard body punches and a fast uppercut to the jaw!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:20 pm

Huh. Well, this was getting off to a piss-poor start, far worse than she could’ve imagined. Alaina was good, she’d never doubted that, but Valley had typically been better at derailing her pain train. Not today, though - nothing was quite clicking.

The Amazon was already moving, wisely giving Valley little time to recover, coming at her with hard blows. She raised her guard, doing her best to weather the storm as her stronger, younger opponent battered her about, but she knew this was a temporary measure at best - she needed to make a stand or Alaina would just run all over her.

She took the forearm punches and the body blows rocked her core, but the forearm smash would’ve been just too much to take. She ducked under it in the nick of time, narrowly avoiding it, and jerked forward to ram her shoulder into Alaina’s chest, a wild attempt to make some space between them and rest things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum