by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 183 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 181 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Building Foundations

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Building Foundations - Page 4 Empty Re: Building Foundations

Post by HighFly Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:12 am

"Like grappling isn't just power or shoving people around. You do it to gain an advantage on someone or put them in a position you want. You need to use footwork and skill more than anything else. You can also go from here into a lot of holds or throws to take someone off their feet without really overpowering them" Suzumi said as she moved in and locked up with Shibita. Suzumi took this opportunity to show Shibita something simple, moving and grabbing one of Shibita's arms in both hands and spinning around her to put her in a simple hammerlock!

"No power involved, just footwork and positioning!" Suzumi said with a smile as she let go letting Shibita turn around. "Ok, you can totally give that a try now."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:50 am

"Hai!" Shibita would take note of Suzumi's littler blurb about footwork and skill as she slowly inched towards her before locking up with the Tsunami. Before Shibita would make a move Suzumi flowed like water and grabbed one of her arms with both hands. "Ah shit!" Quickly after getting caught the Pirate girl was spun into a hammerlock hold, giving Suzumi full control of the lockup! "Ow! Ow! Ow!" Shibita winced before Suzumi let her go. Turning around Shibita was determined to do the same to her. Locking up she would try and shift to her arm and grab it with both hands and attempt to spin her into a hammerlock hold! It was basic but it was better than nothing right now.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:49 am

Suzumi smiled and felt the pull in her arm, Shibita had locked it in just right! "Ok good! Like, from here there are a few ways to reverse it. You can twist and spin yourself to put the other wrestler in a hammer lock or my favorite is to reach back and do a snapmare. They are right in front of ya and it sets up a reverse chin lock nicely. Its all a matter of preference!" Suzumi said as she looked back at Shibita.

Suzumi stepped in towards Shibita a little while spinning, twisting and holding Shibita's arm as she put Shibita back in a hammerlock! "Like reach back and totally give me a snapmare! Before I can move or set myself up wedge your shin against my back while you kneel, reach around to grab my chin before pulling back to try that snapmare into a chin lock I told ya about!" Suzumi said, preparing herself for Shibita to follow through.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:56 am

Shibita listened carefully as Suzumi told her how to reverse a hammerlock hold, through various means such as twisting and spinning or using a snapmare throw! As she steped towards her the pirate girl was twisted and spun back into a hammerlock hold! Following Suzumi's instructions she would wedge her shin against her back and kneeled. She would run into a small hicup as she could only get Susumi half way through the throw the first time but the second time she managed to pull off a proper counter! The pirate girl her self was really starting to feel the burn now too as her muscles were practically huffing and puffing from just not being used like this. "Uugha...I-I think I got it..." The pirate girl would take a small breather to give her body a chance to relax.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:56 pm

Suzumi was pleased with the fast progress of Shibita as the training went on. She was proving to be a fast learner although Suzumi could see that fatigue was setting in now. She was tired herself and if Shibita was new to this type of training the soreness was apt to set in that much more quickly.

"Like maybe we should call it a day.
We got a good bit done but if you and I are too tired to practice things properly then we won't accomplish much. You totally did great today though! I am really impressed with how fast you learn."
Suzumi added at the end, meaning every bit of her compliment.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:25 am

The fatiuge was defiantly setting in faster and heavier for Shibita, flopping into her back and spreading about as she breathed heavily. "Hah... Hah... maybe we should..." A smirk bearing the combination of pain, confidence, and exhaustion ran across her face. While it defiantly was uncomfortable training like this, she did learn alot! Probably not enough to take down Suzumi yet but she could always try! The pirate queen would lightly blush as Susumi commented her, she was really a sucker for praise but Susumi was just so wholesome about it. "Ah gee... Thanks!"
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:52 am

"Like, anytime! If you want to train again I would totally love that too! Just tell me and we can get together to teach you other stuff it would be a blast! Like, call me okay?" Suzumi said as she rolled underneath the bottom rope and made her way to her gym bag, rifling through the mess that it was as she pulled out her phone and began to go through it. "I will give you my number so you can just reach out whenever, sound good?" Suzumi said as she eagerly looked up. Ever since her old friend Makoto left wrestling she just hadn't had a regular training partner. If that changed she would continue the revitalization of her career for sure.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:55 am

Yea.. That would be great! Its ah... Fun to train with you!" Suzumi had been one of the more fun training partner's Shibita have had, and their was still so much she had to learn about submissions. Rolling out of the ring herself she would flop into the floor before slowly pushing her self into her feet. "Ow... Ow... Ow..." The soreness was starting to set in but she did at least wana exchange numbers with Suzumi before she left to rest! "Yea sounds good to me!" Walking towards her bag, she would bring out her cellphone and put Suzumi number in it. Nicknaming her Tsunami.
"All done!" Shibita giggled as she let Suzumi take her number down too before putting her phone back into her bag. She had have enough training for today tho... She was just gona shower quickly and head out after this!
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:13 am

"Like, awesome! This will totally be great! I will teach you everything I can!" Suzumi said with a smile on her face. She waved at Shibita and then turned to walk away with a nice little bounce in her step. Suzumi was about to shower and change before heading out to take care of the rest of her to-do list for the day. This was going to be fun! Suzumi was beyond excited about this, looking forward to training with Shibita again in the future! She would do everything she could to help out Shibita, and she also knew she could learn a thing or two from the young newcomer herself.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content