Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 1:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 12:50 pm

» Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:26 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Jul 25, 2024 4:57 pm

» Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 181 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 180 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Building Foundations

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Building Foundations - Page 2 Empty Re: Building Foundations

Post by HighFly Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:25 am

"Even if you don't like to use them you will need to know how to escape them if you are gonna really make a mark here. Hmm.... lets see what are common holds to escape from.... I mean rope breaks work but you could be facing a total bitch who ignores rope breaks and the like. We will take care of that though!" Suzumi said as she approached Shibita.

"Okay we will keep it simple at first. Just lay on your stomach and I will secure a Boston crab without really wrenching back on it and we will work on getting out of that without using the ropes!" Suzumi said with a smile motioning for Shibita to get down on the mat.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:38 am

Shibita hate to admit it but Suzumi had a point. She had to start learning how to escape submissions considering the odds of her running into the AFW's... Bitches? Sluts? Just bad people in general! "Guess your right... I won't have the luxury of facing nice wrestlers like your self after all..." Shibita would listen up as Suzumi started explaining their first position! Shibita would drop down into the mat and await for Suzumi to secure the hold!
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:26 am

When Shibita put herself on the mat Suzumi moved into position, locking on a Boston crab but she didn't wrench back so much as she secured the hold. "Okay, like there are a couple ways to do this. From where you are if the woman locking the hold in is your size or smaller you can spread your hands out wide to make a base and then straighten your legs out to flip them over! Next against other women you can try to reach back and grab an ankle hooking it and pulling it towards you so whoever has you in the hold will totally fall on their face on the mat. Like, give them a try and see what I am talking about!" Suzumi said, waiting to see if Shibita was listening to her words.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:09 am

Shibita's body already didn't like being stuck in this positioning even if Suzumi wasn't pulling hard on it, she just felt trapped in a cell when she should be free and roaming the sea's. But she had to do this, or else she was never gona learn how to get out of submissions at this rate! Shibita would follow Suzumi's instructions as she spread her self out and straightened her legs. Shibita would then try and reach for her back ankle but was just short of it. "Can't... Reach!" She was doing something slightly wrong she just didn't know what was preventing her from just reaching it.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:31 am

"Like, I think I know what it is. When I pull harder my ankles are more within reach of your hands than they are now. Get ready because I am gonna turn up the pressure a but bit that just means you can grab an ankle and pull my leg out from underneath me to send me tumbling!" Suzumi said giving fair warning before cranking back. Suzumi didn't add too much pressure, she simply added just enough so that she could look down and see that her ankles would be reachable by Shibita. "If you twist your body a tiny bit towards the side you reach for it gives ya that extra bit of reach too!"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:47 am

Shibita would yet out a yelp as Suzumi pulled harder to get her closer to her ankles and she really pulled! "Ow! Ow! Ow!" Her body would tense up and she grabbed Suzumi's ankle and yanked on them to pull them out from under her and hopefully sending her face down on the mat! If this did work she would take a second to rub her back as she got back up... Ready but not really thrilled to do it all over again!
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:38 am

Suzumi felt her leg get yanked, and with only one to stand on sure enough she fell face first onto the mat! Suzumi groaned a bit and rolled to her side, pushing herself back to her feet. "Good job! That is one good way to totally escape that! Thankfully straightening your legs out is more of a strength thing and I don't need to wrench down as hard. In fact this trick works best before it is totally locked in so like I will simulate the earlier part of a hold so you know when it is most effective!" Suzumi said, putting Shibita back in position for another Boston crab!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:49 am

Shibita would bring her self back into possition, she would try and resist to straitening her legs and spreading her self out, and would grit her self through the pain once she did get locked in. Slowly inching her self to Suzumi's legs every time and pulling on them to send her down crashing to free her self. Rince and repeat god know's how many times until it was starting to boil down to mindless repetition. "Alright I... *huff* Think I got the hang of... *Pant* This hold... *Puff* Can we try others now?" The Pirate girl said as she felt her back just screaming as her to do something else.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:33 am

The training continued with Suzumi putting Shibita through the paces. She wanted her to learn the escapes inside and out. The more she learned here the better off she would be between the ropes when it came time for an official match! "Sure, I think that it is about time to totally try new stuff! Like, do you have any holds in mind you want to learn to use or escape from? This is your training and no one knows your strengths and weaknesses as well as you yourself right?" Suzumi asked, giving Shibita control over what she was to learn today. Suzumi was getting a workout in, and Shibita was going to improve her game no matter what so it was a win-win as far as the tsunami was concerned.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:45 am

Shibita her self was starting to get a work out at this rate too, this was doing her some favors for her endurance as she was placed into submission after submission. As the two of them took a breather Suzumi asked her. "Well one submission I'd like to try is a Surfboard submission!" Shibita wanted to try as many different variety's as she could to build a solid base! The Pirate girl would go to the ring side to take a quick swig of water from her water bottle before getting into possition. At least she thought this was the starting position!
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next