» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Punishment Due

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Punishment Due Empty The Punishment Due

Post by LtLukas Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:35 am

Zulime still had Patrice slung over her back when she appeared in the backstage area. The workers had clearly just seen what had taken place given the lewdness of her looks, and the eyes that the Riverboat Queen was giving back only encouraged them further. The fact that she was swinging her hips widely from side to side fully showed her intent - she was not doing it for all the baying animals out there, looking for more and more, no she was doing it just for herself. The exquisite feeling of her bare feet on the carpet was only matched by the thoughts racing through her head. Despite the fact that Zulime was swaggering about as if she had just won the hentai title, in her mind, a lot was going on.

She opened the door of her locker room and closed it behind her. The Riverboat Queen did not want to let anyone know what was about to happen, but not for the reason that many would have suspected. She squeezed her captive's leg a little bit as she tread across the small locker room that she had given her, and plopped her somewhat roughly right on her chair. Zulime looked over the blonde woman's lithe form rapaciously, and bit her lip. Lewd and lascivious thoughts filled her mind's eye before she quelled them. It was not the time for that. Not yet, at any rate.

Zulime climbed onto the chair, her legs straddling Patrice's and her large chest right in the blonde's face. She wrapped her hand around the back of Patrice's head and brought the woman into her breast, not pushing her hard against it but letting the woman know the consequences of her terrible actions. She played with the blonde's hair. Despite the fact that they were both so sweaty, there was still a softness to it.

"Do I have a little proposition for you..." She whispered the sing-song question directly into Patrice's ear.

Back to top Go down

The Punishment Due Empty Re: The Punishment Due

Post by Jaystar Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:33 am

This hadn't been a good night for Patrice Juillet.

It had started off as a promising one though. One night at a jazz club, the French Actress had quickly made an enemy out of a jazz pianist who seemed to have a tad too arrogant attitude. And after a clash at the jazz club, it had turned out that the musician was indeed a wrestler at AFW.

What a world of coincidences.

Naturally, it hadn't been a coincidence that the two had clashed again in the ring tonight. No, that had been a battle of honor. It had been obvious that there had been a distinct air of hatred between the two rivals, and some scores to settle in a proper ring. For Patrice, tonight had presented itself as a prime opportunity to prove the musician, turned out to be called Zulime Lafitte, a lesson on not to mess with her.

Unfortunately the events had not exactly gone that way. Instead of a triumphant Patrice, the crowds had gotten to witness the dominance of a thick girl from Louisiana, who had brutally thoroughly violated Patrice's body, both physically and sexually.

All that had led up to Zulime now carrying Patrice away from the arena. And the destination was to the blonde unknown.

She had no right to complain though. She had entered the ring tonight fully aware that the other one of them was going to exit it as the other's prisoner tonight. And she could only blame herself for being the one.

Finally Zulime seemed to reach her intended destination, locking the duo inside some rather intimate locker room, and planting her blonde prisoner roughly onto a chair. And while Trice was certainly happy that her little ride was over, seeing the Cajun girl's face was very telling of the satisfaction of having the French girl's body as her own.

Trice was very unsure how to feel.

But that did not really matter. Zulime was going to go ahead with her plans anyway, climbing forward onto the chair to straddle Patrice's body against it, and against her own body too.

No matter how much she hated it, Trice had to admit one thing. Zulime was hot. Her body was really something to envy. Thick, curvy, strong, exotic. Under normal circumstances, the blonde could have potentially been very excited to be a prisoner of a girl like her.

It was just unfortunate that Zulime was an enemy. The hostility between them, and not least the humiliation in the ring she had just had to endure, was forbidding any enjoyment of the situation. While Patrice didn't fight against the Riverboat Queen's gentle, teasing and caressing actions, inside she was fuming. Fuming enough to respond to Zulime's words in a clearly irritated tone.

"Oh really? And what in the world might that be, you tramp?"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:51 am

Zulime removed Patrice's face from the Riverboat Queen's soft and curvy chest. If the blonde woman did not want to play nice, then Zulime felt no compunction to either. And Patrice was very much in a situation where that was a bad idea. She slapped Patrice across the face, hoping to leave a nice big red mark. The Cajun girl did not like being called a tramp, least of all by someone who she had just made cum in front of thousands and thousands of people. The French girl clearly did not know respect. Which was the reason they quarreled way back in the jazz club in the first place, and now the great denoument was over.

Finding herself quite tired of Patrice's tongue, she inserted two fingers into Patrice's mouth. She had two reasons for doing so. The first was to get the blonde woman to shut up for a minute, and the second was to show her dominance. Her brown eyes went wide. If the actress had the temerity to bite down, she would learn that there were things that were far more painful than a simple slap, and Zulime was very much willing to engage in all of them.

"You take a lot of trash for someone who cums like a whore," Zulime stated. "And I ain't takin' none of it. So you are just gonna sit there and you are gonna be quiet, if you know what is good for ya." She scooted up so that their sexes were basically touching now. She wondered for a second if Patrice knew how much trouble she was in. There was something in the blonde's eye that told her that Patrice wanted her carnally, and Zulime was capable of so much more than that.

"Listen. I ain't the type to take someone against their will. I put that in my letter because I knew you would respond, but here we are. But your debt of honor has still not been satisfied. I am gonna put you in a match against the baddest woman I know," she breathed in, "instead of takin' you home and fuckin' you senseless. As fun as that would be." Zulime licked her lips.

"So what do you say? We gotta deal?" Zulime removed her fingers from Patrice's mouth. It brought her a bit of joy to know that those were the exact same fingers that she had fucked Patrice with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:03 pm

Zulime's caressing, and admittedly tempting, actions had caused some hesitation and temptation of forbidden fruit inside her blonde prisoner, but as soon as Patrice finally opened her mouth, taking that forbidden route seemed to be no longer of concern. The Cajun girl's attitude turned once again immediately hostile as evidenced by the slap, and honestly, Patrice could not blame her. It was only telling of her words having hit exactly their mark...

The fingers that came next into her mouth though? Not expected at all. Oh, Trice was very tempted to bite down on them, but she could tell that doing that would be borderline suicidal. Especially based on how Zulime had just destroyed her in the ring... Then again, her words were extremely annoying. Frankly, it was very uncertain to the blonde if she even could contain herself.

But she did, just enough for Zulime's words to turn again more interesting. So, the proposition. Patrice listened patiently and carefully to it. And it was certainly, well, an interesting one. And in all honesty, it was almost quite sad too. Patrice did have her honor, and she knew that she could not turn Zulime's proposition down. But she did spare a few thoughts on being bound as Zulime's prisoner, being helplessly fucked by the thicker girl's strap-on... But no. That wasn't an option.

"I guess you've presented a deal, and I have to sign it." the blonde replied in a calm and collected manner as soon as her mouth was free from external objects again. But inside, the blonde's head was full of questions. How would another match satisfy Zulime's will of revenge at all? Who was this woman she would have to face? Why did Zulime think it would be fun to see? And how exactly was this new mystery opponent such a "bad" woman? And why was she so convinced that having another match would be a punishment for Patrice at all?

"I guess that if I win then, I'll be the one laying down the law on you instead?"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:30 am

Zulime was listening intently to what Patrice was going to say. There were so many ways this could turn. As rough of a situation that Patrice may have thought she was in, Zulime was not having a good go of it either. If this blonde woman said no, then Zulime was going to be in a sticky spot. She couldn't take the woman home, and she could not really let her go either. The Riverboat Queen tried to do her best to look non-plussed in the situation. It got easier when Zulime realized that she was not the one in handcuffs.

She threw her head back and laughed at Patrice's comment. This woman had no idea what she was in for. Zulime was going to throw one of the biggest baddest women in AFW at her, and this French girl thought she could pull off a win. This woman still had hubris despite the fact that she had just been fucked and beaten in the ring. She had that going for her, if nothing else. "Oh, darlin', if I were in your shoes I wouldn't worry about that a lick..." Zulime leaned in a little bit, letting her large chest spill over onto Patrice's. She wanted the blonde woman to feel the weight of her words.

"Well, it does not appear you are in much of a position to be signin' anythin'. So what ever are we going to do..." Zulime tapped her chin, pretending to think. She got off Patrice and turned around. "Got an idea, if you would like to hear it." Zulime got on top of the chair, with her large ass right in Patrice's face. She shook it a little. "Oh, I know. By kissin' my ass you can agree to my terms. Or suffer the consequences..." Zulime cast a single brown eye downward as her hair covered her face. It shone with malevolence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:31 pm

Patrice considered herself to have been very compliant with Zulime in this chair. She had patiently listened to all the Cajun girl's little statements and proposals. She had not bitten her fingers once when the Riverboat Queen had stuck them in her mouth. She had even accepted the thicker girl's strange, shady match proposition.

Granted, there were certain obvious factors such as being handcuffed and having just gotten her body crushed by Zulime that were certainly affecting the French blonde's readiness to be compliant. But even taking those into account, apparently Zulime had decided to really push her compliance to its limits.

It wasn't the assumption that Patrice was going to lose to this new mystery opponent that really tested the French Actress. No, in this situation that assumption was kind of obvious for the Cajun girl to have, whatever the reasons behind it were. What really was testing the limits was the fact that Zulime was apparently not civilized enough to expect endorsements to be signed with a pen.

Patrice stared Zulime's wobbling ass with disgust. Lust and disgust, but whatever lust she felt was hopelessly outweighed by the latter one. Sure, the blonde would have loved to have her hands free and grab some of the Cajun girl's curvy ass and thick thighs, feel how they were like, let her hands wander on them.

But that wasn't an option. The only option was utter humiliation.

She did spend a moment wondering what were the "consequences". And pondering that if she didn't think they'd be all that bad, would that come back to bite her in the ass.

Exactly like how was going to happen to Zulime now.

"Fine. You begged for it."

Patrice's statement was dry and unimpressed. Unlike the kiss that the Riverboat Queen could feel beginning to caress her other butt cheek, and one that soon turned into a vicious bite as the blonde's teeth sunk deep into her foe's thick body.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:18 am

Zulime would have been paid good money if she had wiggled her ass in the face of any other person on earth, she imagined. But here and now she was getting paid in a currency which was worth far more than any dollar bill could encapsulate. She was being paid in the dignity of another woman, a woman who she detested to her core. Already they had been through so much together and now she was taking everything that she had not already taken over the course of the evening. Patrice had no option but to sit there and take it, and both of them knew that. Zulime, however, had a capacity to do something about it.

And Patrice accepted. When the blonde woman first started kissing, she laughed a contemptuous laugh. Then Patrice had to go and make it all dark. Zulime yelped out as Patrice started biting her and quickly removed her ass from Patrice's face. She turned around and slapped Patrice across the face. It was one thing to get a little bit back on the Riverboat Queen, but it was totally another to ruin her moment of victory.

"You shouldn'ta done that. You know that." Zulime leaned forward and slapped Patrice again. She held her face under her chin. The Riverboat Queen wanted the woman to feel her presence completely. She loomed over the actress with her whole being. Her dark eyes glowered.

The Cajun girl traced her hand down to Patrice's exposed chest. She grabbed it, lightly at first. The Riverboat Queen started twisting Patrice's breast. It wasn't a painful move, but the way that Zulime was tilting her head quietly informed the blonde that it could be far, far worse. "Now ain't you gonna apologize?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:24 am

If it hadn't been for that awful, despicable laugh, Patrice might have just done as Zulime had wished. Might have. Most likely not, but there still had been a small chance. A very small chance. But no. As soon as the blonde's lips touched her curvy rear, the Cajun girl had to go and ruin it all.

If nothing else, it was a good excuse.

Besides, the yelp Zulime let out was very enjoyable to hear.

The slap that followed wasn't as enjoyable though. But it was far from the pain the Riverboat Queen had just inflicted on her in the ring. It was practically a mosquito bite. Stung a bit, and maybe became a little bit sore later on.

The second slap forced the French girl to actually bite her lips though. It was definitely not a good idea to take many of these any longer.

But it was definitely not a good idea to apologize either. Not when one could take use of some decent acting skills.

"I didn't do it on purpose. You just couldn't keep your fat ass still for a moment, so I couldn't help my teeth sinking into it." Obviously, it was a lie. But one that was told with a stern and unimpressed, but all too convincing tone of a seasoned French actress.

The chest was still a problem though. Patrice didn't cherish at all the prospect of Zulime punishing her any further... But maybe she could try talking her way out of it.

"What you're doing now is worthless. Cowardly. Pathetic. You already won me. You had me. You obviously did everything you wanted with me. I accepted your deal. I accepted your terms for release. And now here we are, just the two of us, and you still can't keep your hands off my tits, knowing that is all you're going to get. Obviously, that's how you are like... But a woman with any dignity or self-esteem would have already let me go by now. Maybe you still have a chance to prove you have some left..."

Patrice had never been a teacher, but based on her tone right now, she could have been granted a role as one any time.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:08 am

Zulime was listening to the French woman. All of that acting training gave the woman a certain charisma and Zulime was briefly enraptured by what was she saying. Her arched eyebrow quickly gave way to a hardened look. Zulime was the one in control of the situation here, having just won the match. She was not one to be lectured in even the very best of circumstances, let alone by a woman she did not necessarily look at as worthy of listening to. So the hand on Patrice's breast pinched a little bit harder, to make this woman fully aware of the fact that the Riverboat Queen was quickly running out of patience.

"You ain't that smart. And I ain't that dumb." Zulime leaned in a little bit, and let her chest fall over Patrice's own. She pushed her face a little bit forward so that the blonde woman could feel her hot breath, right on her face. She wondered what it smelled like. The Riverboat Queen was thankful that the situation was reversed. "The only thing stoppin' me from fuckin' you as hard as possible on camera like the back alley slut you are is my good graces." The words came out slow, with a thick honey coursing through them. She put her hand on her breast. "So you're gonna apologize. Lest my good graces come to a halt..." With that, Zulime released Patrice's breast and walked behind her back.

She put a hand on both of Patrice's shoulders, and let them lie heavy. She was curious how long this French girl was willing to go with it. She brought her right hand up a little and walked with two fingers closer and closer to the blonde woman's neck. "And when that happens, you are gonna really find out what it means to be dignified..." Zulime let that threat hang in the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:35 pm

Patrice had taken her chances, seeing if her acting skills could save her ass for yet another time. Unfortunately she wasn't going to get lucky this time. One might have assumed that a refined pianist may have been prone to listening to authorities and observing their recommendations, but apparently even lecturing was not going to get to the head of this woman.

As if she had shown any signs of refinement since playing the first few notes at the jazz club anyway.

She did claim to have some good graces though. Huh. Gracefulness, that was definitely something Patrice was still yet to see from Zulime. Not a surprise though, if using the term "back alley slut" was considered graceful on the Cajun girl's scale.

If Zulime was curious to see how far the French girl would go, so was Patrice getting increasingly intrigued over the same question regarding her foe. She was talking so much, but what was she really going to do? There were some facts supporting the assumption of the Riverboat Queen not exactly being a woman of her words. If she really wanted to dish out pain to cause her prisoner to apologize, why did she let go after just a brief pinch of her breast? If she wanted so much to fuck her, why hadn't she done so in the first place, instead offering out some deal of an another match?

"Go on then, fuck me. Be a woman of your words. Show me what being dignified means to you, and we can redefine it in the dictionary then. We can redefine it to everyone. On camera." The blonde's tone was matter-of-fact and cold. She was faking her confidence well, but she was sensing some hesitation inside Zulime over the handling of the situation too, which was definitely helping. Besides, she didn't really believe that anything Zulime would do to her would be any more humiliating at all than the events that had already transpired in the ring... She did not really have much to lose.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next