Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Joey's punishment

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Joey's punishment Empty Joey's punishment

Post by coiwy Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:19 pm

Sarah dragged the subdued Joey through the girl's dorm, ignoring the looks she got from other girls. When she reached her room, she threw the boy to the floor and locked the door behind her.
"Lie on your back and don't move unless I tell you," she demanded, sitting down on her bed. "You got it?"

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Joey's punishment Empty Re: Joey's punishment

Post by Snidey Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:31 pm

Joey felt himself led through the girls dorms he was going to taken kicking, screaming and generally having a tantrum. "Your a mean awful person." he commented not finished yet not by a long shot. "You should have been disqualified this is a conspiracy against me." The silver haired male complained. "Underhanded techniques it wasn't fair." he complained as he was dragged into the room. "Save me." he he managed to say out of the door before he was pushed in.

The door was soon closed and locked. His eyes narrowed slightly as laid on his back. Well she didn't say she couldn't speak. "I hope your proud of yourself." he pretty much yelled. Yeah Joey was abit of a crybaby when things didn't go out of his way and usually looked for some kind of loophole although at the moment that didn't seem to make much difference.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:33 pm

"Shut up," Sarah snapped, kicking him in the balls. "Every time you speak, you get a kick. Disobey me, you get a kick. Take off your clothes."

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Joey felt the kick and pretty much curled into a ball on the floor rolling on his side. Then she told him to take his cloths off. Well he only really had his wrestling gear on so it wasn't that bad. Slipping off his thigh trousers his eyes trailed back towards Sarah. "A cheat and a pervert. I never would have thought." he replied seeming to have not learnt his lesson.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:42 pm

Sarah stomped on his exposed balls without a word, letting her foot do the talking. She took his clothes and threw them out the window as far as she could, before turning back to Joey and spitting on him.
"I warned you not to talk, bitch. Now don't do it again." Giving him another kick for emphasis, she opened her wardrobe and pulled out a coil of rope. An evil smile played across her face.
"Now hold still..."

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:49 pm

Joey took another hit to the balls again curling into a ball again. "Nooo I want kids in the future." he whined before he watched her take his clothing and then she made her way over to the window. "N-No." he said before they were finally flung out of the window. Next came another threat and then another kick. His eyes widened slightly as he watched her take out a coil of rope. Slowly he inched himself back. "W-What is that for?" he questioned giving off a nervous laugh.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Sarah smirked and kicked him in the balls again.
"No talking, bitch," she said, before leaning down to tie Joey's arms and legs together behind his back, making sure to knot the rope tightly to prevent him moving.
"That's better," she said, looking down on her victim.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:25 pm

Joey almost Immediately went to protect his groin although he wasn't fast enoughl. Maybe he should just keep his hands where for future reference. Although that idea seemed shortlived when he felt his arms tied behind his back and his legs tied together. he lightly bit his bottom lip this wasn't going to go well at all.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:28 pm

Sarah laughed - finally the boy seemed worried, with his limbs out of use. She smiled sweetly down at him before plonking her butt down on his groin as hard as she could, then sliding up onto his chest.
"Let's start off with a nice easy job for you," she said, lifting one foot and hovering it over his face. "I want you to clean my foot, my little bitch."

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Joey looked up at Sarah as she seemed to just smile sweetly at him although he jumped slightly as he felt Sarah land on his groin. Biting his lip a little harder. He struggled underneath her to no avail being both binded and now pinned down. Pretty soon he felt her slide up hi body her foot hovering over his face. "A-Are you serious?" he questioned at least it wasn't that bad They seemed to spend most of the time around the side of the mud pool in the middle of the ring.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next