Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:21 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

Derekrichey23

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kylee Williams Vs. Ryu Toranami: The Giantess Faces a Resilient Red Head!

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kylee - Kylee Williams Vs. Ryu Toranami: The Giantess Faces a Resilient Red Head! - Page 2 Empty Re: Kylee Williams Vs. Ryu Toranami: The Giantess Faces a Resilient Red Head!

Post by WrestleMind Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:37 am

Kylee listened intently as Ryu listed every hold he knew. She was familiar with a few but was eager to learn what Ryu had to teach. As Ryu was mentioning sleepers and smothers Kylee picked up on the redness of his face and his slight stutter. "Hmm looks like my friend here has a preference." Kylee shrugged in ambivalence. "If Ryu wants to customize his own knockout I'm happy to oblige!"

Kylee gave Ryu a quick slap on the chest as she declared: "Alright Ryu I'm gonna give you a scissors sleeper... I think I've seen it on tv before..." With little effort, the giantess flipped her valuable boy onto his belly. She then scooted back on the mat so she sat in front of him. With a gorillas grip, she clasped her hands around Ryu's head and pulled it until his face was smushed against her crotch. With her iron thighs securely fastened around Ryu's head and neck, she squeezed and relaxed intermittently, possibly scared of her own strength. 

As Ryu tried fruitlessly to free himself Kylees own face turned bright red. With each bit of struggling Ryu ground his mouth and nose against Kylee's privates. "I... I don't think I'm doing this move right... But I'm not gonna stop until he's out cold!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Kylee - Kylee Williams Vs. Ryu Toranami: The Giantess Faces a Resilient Red Head! - Page 2 Empty Re: Kylee Williams Vs. Ryu Toranami: The Giantess Faces a Resilient Red Head!

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:30 pm

"W-What??? Wait it's not like I reques-mnghhffh!". Ryu had just started to regret naming holds (and matter of factly putting ideas into Kyle's mind), but it was late already: the buff giantess promptly turned him to lay onto his belly, and before he could say "headscissors" Kylee had him trapped between her massive toned thighs, putting the squeeeeze around his neck while at the same time muffling his face into a sensually embarrassing crotch smother.

The read head boy didn't know where she could have watched such scandalous "scissor sleeper hold": some of those R-rated channels dedicated to the Afw maybe? Whatever, Ryu had more urgent problems to deal with, because Kaylee seemed to have payed attention to that move on TV: from his awkward position, laying face down right into her head scissors and the weight of her legs pinning him down, he couldn't stand up and he couldn't even get a good leverage to struggle. And even if he couldn't see them, he knew for sure that Kylee had properly crossed her ankles to secure the headscissoring holds, once his hands reached up at her magnificent quads trying to pry apart but
they wouldn't even budge.

All Ryu could achieve in fact was feeling those she-hulk-like muscles squeeze his neck and swell around his enveloped head each time they flexed.
With each new squeeze, a wave of fatigue washed Ryu's body, making the next squeeze feel a little less painful. Ryu still tried to fight it but, far from setting him free, that was probably going to make Kylee happier of keeping him squeezed in there:

"Unghh... Mngfffhh.... Nnghhff... @///@". With Kylee getting into a sensually hypnotic tempo of pulsating her thighs, a series of muffled groans from Ryu's lips bathed her crotch, adding to the rubbing of his nose and mouth as the repetitive squeeze forcefully rocked his head to and fro, lulling him into dizziness.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:50 am

A wave of endorphins rushed through Kylee. There was nothing more exciting than the pursuit and achievement of victory for her. Though perhaps some of those endorphins came from the circular motions Ryu's mouth was making against her sensitive crotch.

It took a few minutes but eventually, Kylee's thunderous thighs managed to squeeze the life out of Ryu. She could feel him go from rigid to relaxed in like melted butter. Kylee instantly relaxed her thighs and lifted up Ryu's head for closer inspection. As thorough as ever Kylee tapped her unconscious opponent's cheek, pinched his ear, and even pulled an eyelid up; only to see the whites of his eye. With a soft smile on her lips, Kylee summed up her analysis in a few simple words: "Yep. You're knocked out kid!" 

"He put up a pretty good fight... I mean he wasn't even close to escaping but it took quite a while to get that KO!

Out of a sense of sportsmanship Kylee gingerly dragged Ryu's limp body along her washboard abs. When his head was comfortably nested against her neck she wrapped her arms around his chest, cradling him. Kylee did not want her scissor hold to do too lasting damage before they're match had even begun!

Yet something was off... Somebody was watching... Kylee turned to her left to see a buxom crimson haired girl with the most bemused look on her face.
The Watcher:
The first thing Kylee could think to say was: "It's... It's not... It's not what it looks like!"

The other girl shrugged. "Hey, I'm certainly not going to judge you. I'm just interested to see what you do with him now that he's... Vulnerable..."

Kylees already red face began to look like a blood red ruby. "Do too? I'm not gonna do anything! I'm just helping him recover for later!" After thinking about the match to come Kylee saw a golden opportunity. "Since you seem pretty interested would you be willing to be the official in our match?"

The sweaty crimson haired girl tilted her head in confusion. "What match? Didn't you just knock that kid out?" Kylee smiled nervously. "This was just a warm-up match... I wanted to see if he was... Durable enough." The observer chuckled onerously. "This looks a lot of fun... I could interfere against that big bitch... And maybe even against the sleepy guy if I felt like it..." 

"Sounds... Interesting! I'd be my pleasure to oversee your match. And I promise I will be a clean, transparent, and fair judge! Oh, yea... And please call me Vicky!" After laying down that massive fib and introduction Vicky had one more thing to ask: "Are we doing this here or in the official ring?"

Kylee shrugged. "Not sure... Well, have to ask Ryu when he wakes up." As she had been highly distracted Ryu could've been conscious for a long while without her noticing.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:55 pm

Helplessly caught in the rhythmical pulsations of Kylee's strong legs muscles, Ryu was feeling less and lesser pain and he knew from direct experience that it was not a good thing; but there was anything he could do about it, carefully lulled,  squeezed and smothered into submission by her patient constrictions.

After a couple minutes of fruitless, dwindling resistance, the redhead boy was too weak to fight back any longer, entrusting his groggy self to the steady back and forth rocking movement induced by Kyle's headscissors.
All the while, the hot damp fragrance of her crotch pressed over his nose and mouth did nothing to make his defeat less humiliating, and within two more minutes he had limped out, drifting to sleep in her leggy coils.

"Mmf..<3... Zzz...  x///x". Mumbling faintly, the unconscious boy was vaguely aware of being pulled up into a warm cuddly hold: far from having him wake up, the soothing comforts of Kyle's cradling embrace had lulled him into a deeper, gentle slumber though.  

Ryu couldn't tell when his foggy eyes and stirring body started to re-emerge from that forced nap. But when they did, the sexy giantess was busy in a chat with a buxom girl, about their next match and the possibility of having her as their special referee.... while still cradling him in her hold like a baby, much to his embarrassement!
"Mnnfhh.... ngh...?? Uuhhh... a-actually I... I am awake girls 0///0", the utterly uneased boy would mumble with a priceless, flustered blush on his face.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:56 am

Kylees eyebrows arched in surprise as Ryu suddenly spoke up. With a small slap on his chest she declared: "Damn I thought you'd be out for a while longer! you must be a real veteran at getting put to sleep!" Frowning at the unintended back handedness of her comment, Kylee paused for a moment.

"Sooo anyways I had two questions for you. Would our friend Vicky over here be an acceptable referee? Also would you prefer a match in the main ring or a more secluded match in this same ring?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:58 pm

Ryu was welcomed him back to the land of the living by Kylee's tomboy-ish small slap across his chest. Small for her standards, but still strong enough to have him cough a couole of times ion her embrace.

"Unghf..*cough cough*...veteran at being put to sleep?? I... I don't think I wanna be such kind of 'veteran' 0///0"., he softly protested at her weird compliment.
Though, she was not totally wrong after all, Ryu had to admit to himself blushing at thinking of all the buff amazons, voluptuous ladies and sexy vixens who had him pass out since his first AFW match.

"M-More importantly... yes I have nothing to object at Vicky being our ref. Oh and H-Hello there Vicky I am Toranami Ryu.. 0///0", the redhead boy said, glad to change argument from his win-lose records, but quite embarrassed at keeping up this conversation while still in Kylee's arms!

The answer to Kylee's second question was quite obvious for Ryu: fighting right now with his muscles still feeling like jello from long captivity in Kylee's 'headscissor-sleeper' would be a wrestling suicide of sorts: "Uhmmm... I think an official event on the main ring would be better. You know... t-that way WE can get well rested for the match.. 0///0", the blushing boy explained.
Of course, that "we can get well rested" meant "I can get well rested".
Hopefully, Kylee would not read his words as if he kind of "needed her help to get a rest".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:55 am

If Ryu was concerned Kylee might judge him, that concern was unfounded. The excited giantess was too preoccupied with her own thoughts. She fantasized about the match to come. The moves she could experiment with: piledriver's, ddts, and sleepers. The environment: announcer tables, overzealous fans, and maybe even a crooked ref!

With a giddy yelp, Kylee shoved Ryu to the side and rolled out of the ring. She immediately grabbed Vicky's hand and began tugging her towards the exit. "No time to waste Mrs.Referee! We gotta get this match going!" Vicky grimaced. "Whaaa? Can't I change first? I just finished exercising and my shirt is practically soaked through!" Kylee shook her head and waved dismissively. "It's not a problem. You look fine!"

While being dragged along like an unwilling pet Vicky found a moment to wave to Ryu. "Nice to meet you, Ryu! It should be a fun match!" Vicky made sure to end her ambiguous sentence with an even more ambitious wink. Kylee made sure to wave to her future opponent before exiting. "Bye, Ryu! Try not to wait up too long! Well, be waiting in the ring for you!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:17 pm

THE MATCH: Kylle Vs. Ryu . Special ref: Vicky

Match conditions: Kylee must win 3 falls to gain the whole match, while Ryu will have to put his opponent down once, but for a long 10-count pinfall

When Ryu had asked for a match in the main arena, that had been mainly to gain some time to recover, but it looked like that would not be the case, as the buff giantess dragged Vicky along letting him know that they would still start the match in minutes!

When he appeared on the rampm walking his way to the ring, Ryu noticed in awe that everything had been prepared in record time: Not only Kylee was waiting on the ring with the biggest happy smile ever, and Vicky was there too... with that same wet shirt showing about everything of her exuberant womanly assets!
But, a big audience had crowded the arena already, roaring in widly excited anticipation. Soon the handsome boy got through the ropes and into the ring with a swift movement, then walking closer to where Kylee and the sexy ref-girl were standing waiting for him.

"W-Well... I must admit that you were very... uhm effiicient. So... let's get ready to rrrumble right?", Ryu humored once he got up onto the ring, trying to hide his evident nervousness but not doing a great job. But it was understandable after all, considering that his little "test match" against the busty amazon had basically turned into himself being squeezed and squeezed between Kylee's thighs for long minutes, getting nothing to inhale but her womanly scent until he had passed out.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:47 am

Vicky seized upon Ryus wording to lay a little surprise on him. "You're right Ryu, lets rumble!" To signal the match had started Vicky clapped her hands together three times, imitating the bell. 

Kylee didn't need to be told twice, she had been itching to start since she had saw Ryu working out! So on Vicky's first clap the giantess charged towards Ryu and threw herself through the air like a bullet. Her aim was to deliver a vicious spear to the dragons midsection, knocking the wind out of him from the start. Hopefully once he was weakened Kylee could experiment on him with more complicated moves.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:21 pm

"W-Woah...! 0_0". Ryu was still waiting for the offical bell to rung, which found him offguard when Kylee's eager enthusiasm urged her into a very early punce over her diminutive male opponent.

With the massive beauty rushing at him at full speed from such short distance, dodging or countering were already wiped off as possible reactions, leaving just one last option to the redhead boy: bracing himself, Ryu prepared to receive Kylee's raging bull-tackle trying his best to absorb the impact and block her into a frontal headlock position.

But stopping her sheer force and momentum proved just too much for the toned but much smaller boy, ending with Kylee's spear successfully hitting the target:
"uuungghhfff!!!". Ryu fell down back first and feet in the air, with the bulky-curvy frame of Kylee covering his body and his head spinning from the predictible stunned state.

The bell rung just in that very moment, as a sort of further mockery to Ryu's handicap start.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next