by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kylee Williams Vs. Ryu Toranami: The Giantess Faces a Resilient Red Head!

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kylee - Kylee Williams Vs. Ryu Toranami: The Giantess Faces a Resilient Red Head! Empty Kylee Williams Vs. Ryu Toranami: The Giantess Faces a Resilient Red Head!

Post by WrestleMind Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:26 am

For Kylee it was almost like any other day in the gym.  For a girl as shredded and ambitious as Kylee there was no time to rest, no time to think! That's why she planned on killing two birds in one; while she worked her core she would be keeping her eyes open for an able opponent. Preferably not too tough though. She was on crunch #100 when someone caught her eye.
Kylee mid workout:
It was a red headed guy doing bicep curls with good form. He seemed to fit Kylees specifications perfectly. He had a lean muscular build, a decent height, and a confident air to him. In other words someone who would give Kylee a decent challenge in the ring. 

Setting her sights on her hopeful competitor Kylee rose off her yoga mat and approached him. After lightly tapping his shoulder she offered: "Hello sir... Um forgive me for being forward but I want to wrestle you... Just name your terms! Anything!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Kylee - Kylee Williams Vs. Ryu Toranami: The Giantess Faces a Resilient Red Head! Empty Re: Kylee Williams Vs. Ryu Toranami: The Giantess Faces a Resilient Red Head!

Post by wrestleryu Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:05 pm

When Ryu had decided to go to gym for a light workout today, the last thing he could imagine was that it would earn him a wrestling challenge from a towering powerhouse.

But this was Tension, the land of crazy wrestling, and there he was now, turning around at the tap on his shoulder to see a big, tall, buff and somewhat sexy girl dwarf him as she proposed herself for a match right away.

Ryu:

"G-Gasp... well nice to met you Kylee-san, My name is Toranami Ryu-uhh... 0///0". Tilting his head up to meet her eyes past her massive bosom, Ryu gulped and blinked in surprise at her forward challenge while poorly trying to suppress a rising blush on his cheeks.
Telling that this girl was tough was the easiest guess of the year, but Ryu was used to never pull back from a challenge, and he was not going to start now.

"Uh, so... a wrestling match you say? W-Well sure ok. I'm not used to name match conditions against a girl but hey, you look pretty... h-hehe, strong, so it's ok I guess. Uhmmm let me think... How about different winning conditions? You must win 3 rounds while I just need 1 to defeat you. But, I don't want to play it totally unfair so you will need a 5 count to pin  me, while I'll need to put you down for a 10 count instead", Ryu finally asked as Kylee looked down at him. Buff, powerhouse or whatever, the redhead boy had to admit that she looked cute with that puzzled expression on her face.

"Oh and one last thing: I'm sick of those Tension referees always playing dirty on male wrestlers, so I request a special ref for our match. The showrunners will choose a ref-girl among the AFW WRESTLERS this time"  
(And who knows, maybe I'll be lucky and not going to be double teamed by my opponent AND the ref girl, for once), Ryu thought while naming this final rule.
"I will fight you under these conditions. What would you say?"

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Kylee - Kylee Williams Vs. Ryu Toranami: The Giantess Faces a Resilient Red Head! Empty Re: Kylee Williams Vs. Ryu Toranami: The Giantess Faces a Resilient Red Head!

Post by WrestleMind Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:13 am

Kylee flashed her pearly whites at Ryus proposed match offer, for her it was perfect! Having such long and numerous pinfalls would allow her to train her endurance and expand her move variety. Plus having a none official referee would throw a wild card factor into the match. This was the sort of thing Kylee got into wrestling for. Having fast and loose rules created the ultimate competitive environment.

With all this churning in her head, Kylee affectionally punched Ryu's arm and said: "Hell Ya! I agree to all of that!" Kylee turned around to leave for a moment before stopping mid-stride and turning back towards Ryu. "Ya know I actually do have one condition. We need to have a little tussle right here, right now. It'll end when one of us is knocked out. Of course it won't count towards our match. Also... It's okay for you to lose, you just need to prove that you're resilient enough to warrant my time. How about it!?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:57 pm

Far from looking disheartened by Ryu's rules, Kylee was visibly enthusiast about them instead, as her ear-to-ear grin didn't miss to reveal.

"Tchh...! Always glad to bring a smile on a girl's lips", he groaned, making his best to the fact that Kylee's friendly punch to his bicep was heavy enough to make him grit his teeth... the girl appeared to not entirely know her own strenght. Ryu blinked in surprise and suddenly stopped rubbing his sore arm when the buff giantess turned around to require her own condition of an immediate pre-match tussle.

"Uh...? Like, right now? O-ok, I guess it may be a way to be well prepared for the real match. We have a ring in this gym for a reason after all, so... You're on Kylee-chan!", Ryu accepted, naming Kylee with that final 'chan' as both a friendly pun referred to her impressive size and an affectionate way to talk. In fact, -chan- is mostly used in Japanese when talking to kids or cute petite girls. With that, Ryu hopped up to the ring ropes first.

"There, ladies first", he said keeping them spread apart for Kylee, trying his best to hide his nervousness at the idea of grappling against such a towering, strong looking amazon.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:55 am

Kylee smiled lightly at Ryu's flirtatious quip. Sure the kid was cute, sure she would get some satisfaction when she mounted him for a pin but Kylee was only in this for self-improvement. Or so she liked to tell herself.

When Ryu pointed out the ring Kylee raised her eyebrows in mild surprise. "Ha, I didn't even notice it... I thought we were just gonna tussle amongst the weights and benches!" Kylee lacked the depth of knowledge to understand Ryu was teasing her a bit with the honorific he used. She assumed chan simply signified friend. Not wanting to be rude she bowed slightly and replied: "Thank you for accepting my challenge Ryu-Chan!"

Seeing Ryu spread the ropes and beckon her into the ring made Kylees smile widen even further. There was not much she liked more than politeness and enthusiasm. It seemed Ryu had them both in spades!

With a slight red tinge to her cheeks, she hopped onto the ring and ducked between the ropes. "Oh, yea one more thing Ryu-Chan... It would be a shame if I hurt you too bad before the real match. If you want we can make our little spar a holds only thing...  Unless you want to go all out?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:15 pm

Ryu smiled back at the towering beauty, holding the ropes for her like a good gentleman until she preceded him into the ring. It was hard to believe how she could look so cute while being such of a... well, amazon was the only word he deemed fit to her size and built.

His train of thoughts was stopped when Kylee "Ryu-chan" call had him instantly blush. Coming from someone who was clearly taller and bigger, Ryu-chan meant quite literally "little Ryu". And if that someone was a girl, well, it sounded like if she considered him a little boy.
But, he had started it with that Kylee-chan pun after all, so there was no helping it. Moreover, Kylee clearly wasn't meaning it as a taunt and, truth to be told, Ryu had to admit that he looked a bit like a kid in her presence.

"H-Heh, you're very welcome Kylee... chan", the handsome boy responded with a nervous smile, listening in agreement to her latest idea for the current match conditions.
"H-Hehe don't worry Kylee I'm resilient for my size. Yet... uhm it may be a good idea to stick with holds for this first match. Ok let's go grappling style then!", he complied with a thumb up gesture.

"So, ding ding! Let's start when... uh 0///0", Ryu would say when a sudden realization hit him like a truck: he had just agreed on a grappling style match... with KO to win. That meant that squeezing, smothering, and overall putting the opponent to sleep in a submission was the only way to victory. Which consequently meant that he had just put himself in great disadvantage against someone like Kylee!
"But once again, what's done is done... Ryu-baka!", he thought with a blushing face before he would finish his previous phrase: "...Let's start when you're ready 0///0".
With that said, he approached the tall girl ready to engage a collarbone-shoulder lockup. Trying to gauge Kylee's real strenght seemed to be a rightful way to start after all since this was a holds-only match. That's what Ryu thought, flexing his muscles and trying to push her backwards if she engaged him into that standing lockup.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:23 pm

Kylee was more than happy to engage Ryu in a lockup. It was a classic way to start any match, especially one with holds only. The Giantess stood like a rock against Ryus pushing. With her weight, height, and strength advantage he stood little chance at dislodging her. For now she just wanted to gage his strength. "Not too shabby... Not quite in my league but he's a pretty strong dude!"

After allowing Ryu a chance to show his strength she would show the massive gap between them. The Olympic powerhouse would suddenly break out of their lockup and throw her shredded arms around Ryu; aiming to soften him up with a good old fashioned bear hug!

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:21 pm

Ryu kept putting up quite the valiant effort there, flexing all out without being able to press her backwards though. Well,  it was to be expected, considering her height and size advantage, not to mention those impressive feminine muscles of hers. But on the bright side, he was matching her strenght fine.

That's what Ryu thought until Kylee really went into action: his arms were swatted apart quite easily by her overpowering strenght and before he could react, the sexy giantess had picked him up into a nice and tight bearhug already.

"Wah...!?? Unnghhffh... n-not bad but now I will... nnngghfffhh....! 0///0". Ryu had thought to react by slipping one of his legs behind hers aiming at tripping her, but once she picked him up and squeezed him closer to her bosom, the boy's feet were lifted off the mats cutting off that opportunity. And cutting off most of his breathing too, as he groaned and squirmed in her constricting "loving hug".

With the match rules denying the possibility to his her opponent, the only remaining option was for Ryu to place his hands on Kylee's massive arms and try to pry them apart. Not much likely to happen, he admitted to himself as she squeeeezed.
"Unnghh...tight... 0///0". Easy to predict, Ryu tried but Kylee-chan's arms would not even budge, meaning that he was a keeper in her arms for now, blushing with a flustered face as he struggled to not much avail.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:20 pm

Kylee chuckled lightly as Ryu tried squirming his way out of her iron right bear hug. His fighting spirit was admirable but there would be no way out unless Kylee allowed it. The giantesses slight chuckle became a deep throated laugh when Ryu referred to her bear hug as "tight." That was quite the understatement! 

Kylee was becoming intimately acquainted with every nook and cranny of Ryu's body. His chin was pressed awkwardly against her neck, her surprisingly tender breasts were compressed tightly against Ryu's solid pecks, finally their shredded bellies ground gently against each other the more Kylee tightened her hold.

Wanting to put Ryu ceaseless squirming to a stop Kylee began jerking her boy from side to side like he were a small animal trapped in a predators jaws. Feeling Ryu's resistance drop precipitously Kylee decided to simply let him fall from her arms. There he laid, sprawled out on the mat, huffing, and puffing. The patient powerhouse knelt beside him, laid a cool hand on his fast beating heart and shot him an inquisitive look.

"Hey, buddy... I'm not very experienced in this wrestling thing... I don't really know that many moves... And you're kind of a veteran aren't you?! Do you know any cool holds or submissions"

She didn't say it out loud but the Olympian intended on using whatever move Ryu suggested on him. Maybe even knock him out with it... Maybe.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:51 am

"uuurghh... dammit...!". Ryu groaned and struggled fruitlessly as Kylee just ragdolled him in her bearhug, swaying him side to side as she kept trying to squeeze him into submission, cranking up the bearhugging pressure from "tight" to "crushing" in no time. All the while, the handsome boy was also treated to the intimate friction agains her buff body... and her soft feminine curves too, providing a dangerous teasing distraction that he couldn't entirely ignore.

Since Ryu could not escape, but Kylee couldn't force his toned body to succumb, the buff giantess eventually decided to just drop him down, having him slump at her feet as he could finally breath in much welcome air.
So, naming holds and submissions that he knew? Ryu found it was an odd request, but he could definitely use some seconds to catch his breathing at the moment, so he thought that it couldn't hurt to spend a little time explaining holds and recovering.

"Uhhnnnhh... Uhm, really?? I mean there's really plenty of holds and submissions: Boston crab, camel clutch, ankle lock are all submissions for example. Speaking of which, you just put me into nicely done bearhug.. nghh... heh..my bones won't thank you tomorrow Kylee chan", the boy shot a nervous grin.  Abdominal stretch, torture rack, camel clutch are submissions used to strain opponents' body for example.

"About holds uhmm... Sleeperholds are used to put them out by embracing their head/neck and squeezing. But female wrestlers often use their thighs for effective squeezing too... or even smothering holds... b-but that's a different story  0///0".
Ryu stopped there with a blush of his face, deciding that providing a certain kind of suggestions was not very prudent of him... especially the part about sleeper, scissor, and smothering holds.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next