by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

MITB Qualifier - Sophia Salt vs. Triin Liiv

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Triin - MITB Qualifier - Sophia Salt vs. Triin Liiv Empty MITB Qualifier - Sophia Salt vs. Triin Liiv

Post by killcarrion Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:02 am

Triin - MITB Qualifier - Sophia Salt vs. Triin Liiv Cn0BvEt

Triin - MITB Qualifier - Sophia Salt vs. Triin Liiv F3ITDXP Vs. Triin - MITB Qualifier - Sophia Salt vs. Triin Liiv CD0nsNt

Match Type: Standard match
Winning Condition: Pinfall or Submission.
Reward: The winner of this match will go on to SummerSplash to take part in the Money In The Bank Triple Threat Ladder Match.

Back to top Go down

Triin - MITB Qualifier - Sophia Salt vs. Triin Liiv Empty Re: MITB Qualifier - Sophia Salt vs. Triin Liiv

Post by Jaystar Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:00 pm

Generally in life, one should have always been grateful for second chances. They didn't always come by. And even when they came, it wasn't always easy to take advantage of them.

Triin Liiv was definitely grateful now. Her first PPV appearance in AFW had taken place in Avalanche 17, where she had been paired against Himeko Akan in the first round of the rookie tournament. Unfortunately for the valiant knightess though, she had gotten crushed quite thoroughly by the Heavenly Amazon's mighty body. It hadn't exactly been the kind of first impression Triin had wanted to give out in her first PPV. Defnitely something she wanted to fix.

So yes, Triin was very grateful. Tonight was going to be her second chance to shine in a PPV event. Only thing she had to do was to make sure she won this qualifier tonight, and her road to the Money in the Bank main event would be wide open. And there was absolutely no reason why she couldn't do just that. Tonight she was going to show everyone what she was capable of. She was going to take full advantage of her second chance.

Triin Liiv - The Baltic Knightess:

As Muse's 'Knights of Cydonia' began playing in the arena, the Baltic Knightess made her appearance marching slowly but steadily down the ramp. With her usual serious face, the Estonian blonde was carrying her signature sword with her too, seemingly untouched at all by any reaction by the crowds. And it wasn't because she would not have cared about them - her personality was just generally more serious and down to business, saving the fancy words, smiles and generous waves to the more bubbly personalities.

But there was one thing Triin used to always show off - the sword skills of a true knightess. As usual, the blonde jumped up onto the nearest turnbuckle, before showing off some flashy moves with her sword, then jumping down and proceeding to the opposite turnbuckle to repeat her actions there. Once she had gotten everyone impressed, she could jump then down to her corner, set the sword aside outside the ring ropes, and settle down to wait for her opponent of tonight.

The opponent that was going to pay dearly for stepping inside the ring with her...

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Triin - MITB Qualifier - Sophia Salt vs. Triin Liiv Empty Re: MITB Qualifier - Sophia Salt vs. Triin Liiv

Post by WrestleMind Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:02 pm

Sophia didn't know what it meant to be grateful for anything. She continuously assumed she was owed her position, her opportunities, and the attention the crowds bestowed upon her. So when she was offered a chance in a qualifying match for the money in the bank she responded with a sneer instead of a smile. "Bah! why can't I just go straight to the money in the bank match!? I'm the crowd favorite! I'm the one everyone wants to see!"

Despite her strenuous objections, Sophia would not waste an opportunity to be seen or to elevate her position within the AFW. So with an air of mild disappointment, she walked out onto the ramp.

Sophia:
Of course, she made sure not to appear too pissy. Above all, she needed to be liked. With a false pip in her step, she hopped down the ramp, her mini skirt fluttering with each hop, showing what wasn't already clearly visible of her stellar ass. Along the way she high fived the occasional fan who wasn't too ugly to be touched by her.

With the fan interaction checked off her list Sophia stopped in front of the ring and took in her opponent: "trim, blonde, kind of looks like me... Except for those goddamn big breasts of hers." Sophia's attention trailed down to the sheathed sword lying by one of the corner turnbuckles. Sophia saw an opportunity to make a scene for the sake of fun and some more practical reasons.

Before that though she needed to plop down on the mat, right by one of the turnbuckles. Beyond wanting the extra attention Sophia hoped she could distract the audience, Triin, and the ref long enough to plant the brass knuckles tucked in her boot into the nearby bottom turnbuckle.

Real Casual:
As she stretched Sophia called out to the ref in the most casual tone she could summon. "Oh um... Mr. Referee I don't think having a sword around the ring, or at all, is very fair for little old me..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:56 pm

Triin watched intently as her opponent of tonight was making her way down the ramp. Frankly, the Baltic Knightess wanted to gather as much information of her as she could - as fast as she could. Her own confidence was up, her preparation had been thorough, she was all ready to win the battle tonight - but there was just one variable in her plan. Her opponent.

Luckily, Triin could already see from afar that tonight she was facing no Himeko Akan. No, that opponent walking down the ramp seemed to be of a whole another caliber, and in a good way for Triin. Sophia was still just a bit too far for her to make any solid comparisons, but she was already betting that the knightess was probably the one having the size advantage tonight.

How about other advantages then? Triin wasn't sure whether or not it was an advantage, but she could have definitely called Sophia having the slut advantage. While Triin's own outfit was not one from any Sunday School at all - hell, no outfit in AFW probably was - her own attire still must have appeared fairly modest compared to the scanty pieces of garment the girl walking down the ring had decided to bother carrying on her. She clearly aimed to please the crowds with some other assets than ones related to her wrestling skills, and frankly, that would only make it even more pleasurable for Triin to teach this little girl a lesson...

But just as the little blonde seemed to be making her way to the ring, she stopped by the ringside, sat on her cute little butt and apparently seemed to be having some words to the ref. Triin couldn't make out all that she was saying, but she did think she recognized the word 'sword'... Now what was that all about? Had her little pre-battle show rattled the girl's nerves so much already? That she was hesitating to get inside the ring? In that case, she was probably hopelessly unprepared for what was to come...

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:58 am

A sly smile spread across Sophia's face as the referee nodded in agreement. "Yea I guess its a bit much..." As the referee went to ask Triin to move her sword farther away from the ring Sophia scooted a bit closer to the turnbuckles, she even tried to whistle casually for effect. Hoping the ref and Triin were too engaged to notice Sophia slipped a pink pair of brass knuckles from her boot and stuck them deep into the bottom turnbuckles fabric.

With her back up plan set up, she rolled into the ring and kiped up to her feet. Not wanting to piss her opponent right out of the gate Sophia blew her a friendly little kiss.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:00 pm

Triin wasn't sure of what exactly had Sophia been saying to the referee, but her guess had soon been proven accurate as the official promptly made his way over to the knightess, asking her to move her precious sword even further away from the ring. "Really? She told you to do that? What a coward..." the Estonian responded to the referee, however proceeded instantly to push her sword a little further away. She had no reason to disobey, even if the whole request seemed like a totally pointless one!

However, the Baltic Knightess had no idea what Sophia was up to behind her back in the meanwhile. Only when she began making her way back to the center of the ring to face her opponent of the night, did she see her tiny opponent blowing kisses at her.

Cute, but the Estonian was not impressed. She was all business.

"So, was my sword already too much for you?" Triin began addressing her opponent as she approached her. "You seem like a-..." pausing for a moment, trying to find some other adjective than "slutty" "...showy little girl, but do you actually have any idea of how to fight in a ring?"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:57 am

Sophia withstood Triins rude comments with a surprising deal of grace. She was more amused than angry at the moment; having those brass knuckles as a backup plan really cooled her usual bad temper. With this in mind, Sophia maintained her gregarious smile and took another step up to Triin.

"Well... Yes, the sword is a bit much for a wrestling ring because weapons don't belong in wrestling!" Sophia crossed her arms over her meager breasts, nodded assertively and did her best to ignore Triins "little" comment. "Yes, Mam! I've had three matches before this and I've won two out of three! If you act a little sweeter towards me ill make sure to not bust up that pretty face of yours when I knock you out..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:17 pm

Triin was trying to see if Sophia's behavior would continue as cowardly as it had presented itself so far with the incident regarding the Estonian's sword and all, but it soon became apparent that it was not going to be the case this time. Even if the knightess tried to intimidate the smaller girl with her words, they seemed to have absolutely no effect. Quite the contrary in fact, as Sophia began boasting about her accomplishments so far.

Something that Triin, regrettably, could not counter. And that in turn made the knightess much more bilious, something that was not alleviated at all by Sophia's threats of busting up the taller girl's face.

Yeah. Triin really wanted to deliver the first strike on this one.

Thus, deciding to stay silent instead of engaging in further trash talk for now, as soon as the bell rang, the Baltic Knightess plunged suddenly forward, spinning around and trying to deliver a hard Roundhouse kick on that little pretty face of her opponent!

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:00 am

While Sophia was in the process of brainstorming new ways to antagonize and annoy her opponent the bell suddenly interrupted her thoughts. Triin wouldn't allow her opponent any quarter, starting things off with a devastating and accurate roundhouse to Sophia's immaculate face. 

The match had just started and the Sea Striker had already been laid out like a blanket. She slowly got onto her hands and knees and started courageously crawling away from her more capable opponent. As she crawled her bikini-clad buttox swished from side to side. She wasn't winning the match but she was certainly winning their affection.

After getting about two feet away from the Baltic powerhouse Sophia summoned the courage to tell her off. "That was a cheap shot you big jerk! I dare you to try that again!" Sophia would soon realize she was in no position to tell anyone off.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:07 pm

Even if Sophia might have still been interested in such, Triin had no longer any need for further antagonizing. She was already fuming enough to show this little girl her place! And that place was certainly not in this ring, and much less in a Money In The Bank -event...

All that was communicated to Sophia on Triin's opinion the best way - a boot to the face. And what a start to the match it provided! The roundhouse kick was a resounding success, granting the Baltic Knightess the early advantage. "Be careful, that I won't bust out yours" the Estonian blonde stated in a rather sarcastic tone, obviously fully aware that she was determined to do just that. And fully aware that Sophia was trying already to get away from her as fast as possible...

Apparently the Sea Striker considered Triin's opener to have been a cheap shot, and to the knightess's surprise, some of the audience seemed to agree too. Now that was puzzling... And the only reason for it Triin could think of was their attraction towards Sophia's scant outfit. Which in turn provided yet another reason to bust the little slut's face up.

"Really?" Triin replied briefly to Sophia's threat, before springing into action again. Her opponent was only just getting up, and obviously should have been quite an easy target for yet another roundhouse kick. To the face. It was time to shut her mouth for good!

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next