Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura vs Vespa: Stepping on a Wasp's Nest!

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura vs Vespa: Stepping on a Wasp's Nest! - Page 4 Empty Re: Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura vs Vespa: Stepping on a Wasp's Nest!

Post by Tarantulust Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:00 am

“Three!”

The Wasp soldier simply laid there, her breath slightly labored with Lucky’s added weight. Otherwise, she continued to breath gently, her hands twitching slightly as Lucky gently squeezed them. The wasp simply slumbered through the loud cheer of the audience, many shouting out the cheerleader’s name.

Vespa continued to dream what she thought were lovely dreams. She served the Queen, the Hive was well and thriving, with no invaders to face for the entirety of the dream. It would be a long while before she would wake up, as she had gone past her limits. She would have to give her report to the Queen, whom she hoped was pleased with not only her, but the cheerleader as well. She had strange customs, but surly some of Vespa’s came off as odd to her as well. Compromise was a key factor in cooperation methods.

Though the Knight would be too proud to ever say it out loud, she dearly hoped her Queen accepted this woman into the Hive. Perhaps then, Vespa would have something she never recalled having before. A true friend…

The referee signaled the end of the match, and with it the announcers finally spoke up the results,

“Winner by Pinfall: Yayuuki “Lucky” Sakura!”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura vs Vespa: Stepping on a Wasp's Nest! - Page 4 Empty Re: Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura vs Vespa: Stepping on a Wasp's Nest!

Post by Cicilia Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:10 pm

It was several minutes before Sakura awoke, her eyes flickering open at the nudging of the referee.

"Nnngh..."
She groaned softly, the first thing she saw was the face of her new friend. "D-did I win...?" She glanced up at the ref and with their nod, a wide, relieved grin spread across her lips! Her first win in the AFW! She was FAR too tired to cheer her success, but not enough to slip her hands out from within Vespa's wrapping them around her shoulders instead and pulling her into a hug whether or not she was conscious to receive it. She sighed happily, holding her close, resisting the erg to give her a nice little peck of the lips, considering how that went last time. Instead, she gently began to nudge her friend, trying to awaken her from her slumber... She didn't want the first thing she saw to be the ceiling of the AFW infirmary!

"Hey... Vespa... Wake up, sleepyhead..."
She cooed softly, gently brushing off the Ref's attempts to encourage Lucky to stand on her own! She would show herself off as the winner later! Right now, her wasp-friend was more important! Should the vanguard of the hive awaken at her prodding, Lucky would smile widely, lifting herself off her just a little tiny bit, their sweat-coated bodies making the softest *riiiiip* noise as they pulled apart.

"Guess I beat'cha this time!" She giggled softly, leaning down cautiously at first, as if she was going for that kiss, but stopping just before their lips touched only to give her buddy a nice little nose-nuzzle! "I had a lot of fun fighting you, Vespa! I hope the hive liked it too... Maybe we could go get something to eat? I'll pay!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:10 am

Vespa continued her journey of forced slumber. Her mind still wandering in a dream as the cheerleader hugged her unconscious form.  Vespa’s heart began to race with the embrace, even unconscious her body seemed to react to the contact. A slight blush seemed to appear on the Wasp’s pale skin, the dream seemingly taking a slight turn as her breathing started to hasten.

Slowly, very slowly, Vespa was roused from back to the real world. A slight moan escaped her lips. Her head was pounding, a headache like a hammer repeatedly smashing into her skull. It would take a few seconds for Vespa’s eyes to adjust to the light. When they finally did, her yellow eyes easily expressed her surprise, seeing that not only was Lucky on top of her, but her face was extremely close to her own. Her shadow protected Vespa from the fierce overhead light, the light reflecting off her sweat made seem almost celestial.

“It seems…I lost.” Vespa said quietly, slightly relieved once Lucky lifted herself from the Wasp’s form.

Vespa began to sit up, when the cheerleader began to lower her face towards hers again. For a moment, the knight pulled back, instinctively thinking defensively until she realized Lucky was being cautious for the Wasp’s sake. The cheer leader was trying to show affection it seemed, and while Vespa was still a bit uncomfortable with the idea, the knight steeled her resolve and faced Lucky, relaxing her shoulders as to not appear tense.

“You…won’t best me…next time.” She smiled weakly.

Once again, the cheerleader surprised the Wasp by nuzzling their noses together. Was this another custom of hers? It seemed like another affectionate gesture, judging by the smile on Lucky’s face. The blush returned to the Wasp’s pale face for a moment. She quickly dispelled the expression, remembering her Hive and her prestigious position. To blush over something so strange would be a stain on her.

“I’m……certain the Queen is satisfied with the results of our spar. So long as she is pleased, the Hive is sure to follow. But as for your invitation, I’m afraid I can-“ Vespa had begun to sit up, and almost on cue, her stomach rumbled loudly. The sound stopped Vespa dead in her tracks, frozen like a statue.

Vespa lowered her head, almost like a bow of shame, hiding her eyes with her bangs.

“ergk!...U-um…yes, please. I would like something to eat…please.”

Vespa would never complain about working for the Queen or the Hive, and they provided her with much of her essential needs, but food was one of the few things she had trouble acquiring consistently. She would likely have denied the invitation, wanting the Queens acceptance first, but…she was hungry, and she DID like Lucky.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4