» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rosa 'Crusher' Crabrera vs. Blaze - Fired Up

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Rosa 'Crusher' Crabrera vs. Blaze - Fired Up - Page 5 Empty Re: Rosa 'Crusher' Crabrera vs. Blaze - Fired Up

Post by acuyra Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:29 am

Blaze had really given up on trying to win this match outright. It was over. She could accept that. Not everyone won their first match, that was fine. In fact, looking at the statistics, losing like this was about what she should expect. Few wrestlers came out on top with these debuts.

But was it a little too much to ask that she could out of it with her body intact, if not her dignity?

Apparently so.

Blaze was barely aware of what was going on around her now, didn’t even remember being rolled into the ring. She was just suddenly in there, limp and lifeless, until Rosa picked her up with the care of an unwanted toy. Effortless, careless, she manipulated Blaze with ease, hoisting her up in perfect vertical position before brought her down, down, down to the canvas in one, swift, violent motion. The last thing Blaze remembered was the canvas rising to meet her, and then…

Darkness. Out cold.

Back to top Go down

Rosa 'Crusher' Crabrera vs. Blaze - Fired Up - Page 5 Empty Re: Rosa 'Crusher' Crabrera vs. Blaze - Fired Up

Post by HighFly Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:01 am

Rosa brought Blaze crashing down, and saw that she essentially went limp. She was out. Rosa stood up, looking out at the crowd and shrugged as they booed her soundly. She laid lazily across the chest of Blaze going for a nonchalant cover on the woman. She kept hearing the booing cascade down and she simply shook her head. "I am sorry she is so.... fragile." Rosa said.

"ONE! TWO!" The count had begun and rosa fully anticipated the final count without any sort of kickout. Rosa needed to make her presence known. Blaze had done nothing wrong aside from being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Even though she pounded her, Rosa felt no ill will. Once the match was over she didn't feel animosity or any desire to inflict pain upon Blaze.

It is just that Rosa wanted to be dominant over any woman who stepped inside the ropes with her.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:41 am

At this point, the count was merely a formality, nothing more than ceremony. The referee could’ve counted to three, thirty, maybe even three hundred. Blaze was done. She wasn’t getting up. Save for the steady rise and fall of her chest, there was little evidence she was even still alive.

”3…!”

The audience went into an uncomfortable muttering, not sure how to react to what they’d just saw. This was both women’s debut, they hadn’t developed strong opinions, but Rosa’s dominance was definitely a striking scene. After a few seconds to process, they decided to just shrug and go along with it, awarding the victor with a healthy round of applause.

Not that it mattered much to Blaze. She was still out, still laying there, dreaming of better days. Maybe she could recover from this, get her career off to a better start, but she couldn’t deny that this had taken some of her edge off.

Better luck next time.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:04 am

Rosa heard the bell and stood up. She didn't raise her arm or deliver any more punishment to Blaze now that the match was over. She had succeeded in making her point. Rosa stayed there for a moment, hands on her hips reflecting on the match. Blaze had a few moments where she could have taken control and really spelled trouble for Rosa. While Rosa did crush the life out of her, there was still great deal of ability in the woman whom she had just defeated.

After reflecting a moment, Rosa stepped out of the ring and began walking silently up the ramp towards the back. Tonight was a first step towards bigger, better things.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5