Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 1:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 12:50 pm

» Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:26 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Jul 25, 2024 4:57 pm

» Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 197 Guests :: 1 Bot

APlaying, Mystery Dragon, NobuharuKinjo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

La Avispa Negra II Vs Vespa : When Hives Collide.

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

La Avispa Negra II Vs Vespa : When Hives Collide. - Page 3 Empty Re: La Avispa Negra II Vs Vespa : When Hives Collide.

Post by Tarantulust Mon May 21, 2018 6:15 am

Vespa wouldn’t respond. Couldn’t respond to Avispa. Why this pain? This was supposed to be a match the royalty could be proud of, two Queen’s knights facing off in combat for their honor and glory. Striking below, as Avispa had not only sullied herself, but Vespa’s Queen by reducing her knight to such a dishonorable state.

As if that wasn’t bad enough, Avispa had worse plans. Vespa could see it from the corner of her eyes. She had just climbed the ring post and jumping off, knees first. Vespa would try to mount a defense, but the knees smashed into her painfully, a pained scream escaping her drool filled mouth. She laid there for a moment, unmoving, save for her fingers twitching.

No, Avispa was not a knight. She had no honor, no code of ethics. She would strike dishonorably, then dare to hit her defenseless foe afterwards? Did the Queen, who provided for them, loved them, and gave them direction mean so little to this woman.

After a quite groan, Vespa would begin to move again. Her face was a mess, still covered in drool, tears, and even a cut on her cheek.

“P…..Para….syte” She would mumble, slowly trying to get back up off the floor.

“Come…..face….a true….Warrior. One with…honor.”

Vespas would struggle to stand, but her hands were curled into fist’s, ready to strike as soon as Avispa was in range.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

La Avispa Negra II Vs Vespa : When Hives Collide. - Page 3 Empty Re: La Avispa Negra II Vs Vespa : When Hives Collide.

Post by SimplyMoon Mon May 21, 2018 3:09 pm

It rather looked like Avispa had won this little bout, pushing the crazy to the brink and finally taking her out. She had to admit, this lady was strong, but it was now Avispa whom proved to be stronger. Slowly getting up, she began to walk away however heard the sound of movement behind her again, looking back to see Vespa getting back up, maybe if not shaky and barely standing it seemed.

"What.... what did you say again? she turned back around to face her, balling her fists, "I worked hard for what I've got, I'm not a parasite!"

She yells out, running forward with the same speed her opponent had at the beginning, though a little bit tired. She was going straight for a haymacker.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon May 21, 2018 5:56 pm

Vespa was having a tough time standing. She wanted so badly to lay on the cold floor and focus the pain away from Avispa’s dishonorable attack. Th only reason she was standing now was due to her love and devotion for her Queen. Vespa knew she would not want it to end like this. She would want Vespa to stand up, to continue to protect the Hive and its drones, not just from the parasite, but others.

It hurt, but Vespa stood. Her opponent began to rush her, her fist cocked back ready to deliver a heavy punch. Vespa honestly didn’t know if she could take it unguarded and still stand. She didn’t know what to do until a thought popped in her head. It was a violent one, sure to get herself hurt, but was that not what true love is? Sacrifice? Who else could have planted that idea in her head other than her Queen?

Vespa smiled, not like the previous times, but a genuine human smile. Her Queen had given Vespa her orders, and she would fill them out to the letter. To Vespa, there was no greater joy than that.

She rocketed toward Avispa, using what energy she had left to build a terribly strong momentum,

“FOR THE QUEEN!”

The two were like speeding cars about to hit one another. Avispa with her haymaker, Vespa charging with her Bee Sting. In order for one person’s attack to hit, the other persons had to hit as well. The encounter was sure to be painful, no matter what happened.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Mon May 21, 2018 10:05 pm

This was it, this would be the hit that ended this rough and tumble bout, the one that would rid of this crazy woman once and for all. AS she charged forward, her opponent had done the same, both of them going for what would be total victory over the other.

It was then the impact that occurred, Vespa hitting first, Avispa feeling the air out of her lungs be compressed outward, feeling herself feel taken right off of her feet. Her fist would impact with Vespa but without the momentum the punch was bit weaker as it her square in the face. It was then that Avispa head hit the mat first, hard and painful. Vespa's Bee Sting seemed to have done in the Black Wasp.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Wed May 23, 2018 9:17 am

Vespa’s Bee Sting was all she had left. Her devotion and loyalty to her Queen was all that propelled her, and even that was spent. Her body viscously smashed into Avispa’s, her opponents fist drilling into the side of her face. The pain was immense, and darkness clouded Vespa’s vision.

The two tumbled to the mat floor, crashing down on top of one another in a painful fashion. Vespa was barley clinging on to consciousness, her body unmoving, her eyes barley open. She didn’t have the energy to stand, move, not even to adjust her head to see what happened to Avispa. She simply laid there, hoping that the battle was over, and that her Queen was pleased by her performance.

Whatever happened after the match would be Vespa’s burden to bear.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed May 23, 2018 2:05 pm

The impact had been rather brutal with Avispa's head hitting the mat before her back in an odd fashion. The force of the impact alone had knocked her out for a few moments, rendering her body immobile, staring up at the ceiling in a stupor. Her eyes strained, unable to see clearly for a bit as the bright light obscured her vision.

"What... what happened... what?" she speaks after a few moments of actual clear consciousness. She was trying to figure out what happened or what exactly she was doing on the ground.

"My head..."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Thu May 24, 2018 7:45 am

The entire time Avispa spent unconscious was poorly spent by Vespa. Too stubborn to pass out, she had merely laid there, waiting for enough of the pain to stop so that she could get up and leave. She had thought about bringing Avispa towards the royalty for judgment earlier, but that thought was long gone now. There was no way she could drag herself before the royalty looking as she was, much less her and Avispa. So, she laid there on the ground, hoping that there was food nearby and that she had a warm place to rest in the near future.

That was, until, she heard Avispa begin to rustle around. Her ears perked up and part of her brain was screaming at her to get up and continue to fight, but her body was too tired to listen. Vespa hadn’t even come close to recovering. At most, she could move her head and maybe an arm, but anything else and she would likely collapse.

She simply turned her head towards Avispa. Vespa’s eyes were slightly closed, watching her. She did not have the energy to speak freely, and so remained silent towards Avispa’s questions. She wasn’t sure what Avispa would do, and tried to conserve energy in case she needed to defend herself.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Thu May 24, 2018 4:07 pm

"What am I doing here.... w...where am I" Avispa Negra couldn't figure out what was going on, in fact, she could barely remember what she was doing at all whatsoever. It was if she had forgotten why and where she was here for the past several hours.

She looked over to Vespa, looking at her puzzled,"Who are you," she said with a grown, looking at the bee woman in the interesting costume. All hostility Avispa had earlier was replaced with confusion and pain, trying to figure out what was going on. In fact, on top of not knowing whom Vespa was, she could barely draw the links to whom she was.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Fri May 25, 2018 1:59 am

Vespa squinted her eyes at Avispa’s questions. What was the parasite doing? Was this some sort of trick? Or maybe some sort of joke at Vespa’s expense? If it was, she didn’t get it.  The duel between them had gotten brutal, both of them suffering injuries. If she was going to pretend to forget Vespa, wouldn’t she do it after some time had passed.

Vespa was about to demand an explanation, her mouth opening in a scowl before slamming shut again. A thought popped in her head, one that has an explanation for Avispa’s questions, and seemed more likely as Avispa stared at her questioningly.

What if she is telling the truth? What if she had forgotten this fight?

Vespa was being presented with an amazing opportunity. Avispa was a parasite, for now, but if she had the proper training, motivation, and perhaps loyalty, she would be a powerful asset to the Hive. All of these were something Vespa could provide, and if Avispa rebelled, then Vespa would destroy her before she could do any damage to the Hive. The idea of providing her Queen with another soldier could not be ignored, but she had to be carful. Vespa had no idea what Avispa remembered and what she forgot.

Finally, Vespa spoke up.

“I am-” She paused, looking for the right words and trying to sit up, “Avispa, surely you remember your partner. We may have just met but I thought we were becoming-“another hesitation, a smile like a crack in the sidewalk appearing on Vespa’s face, “-Good Friends!”

“Tell me Para-ergh, Avispa, whats the last thing you remember? Anything about us?”

She needed more info, one poor slip up and her chances of recruiting Avispa would be shot.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Fri May 25, 2018 3:45 am

"Well I remember.... I'm a wrestler... I know how to fight. I'm just clueless about who you are as I am with me. You said Avispa, that's Wasp. Am I a wasp, that doesn't make sense or does it? How did I get hurt?" she asked her, trying to sit up from off the mat. Every bit of that was pure agony but after awhile she had managed to sit up.

"Well... if we are partners, I guess we were training... a tag team, if only I knew what we did to hit my head... friend...." she told her. She was honestly confused and of no recollection of what her memory was at all, she was in fact completely lost to what had happened.

She tried getting up but collapsed trying to. She tried again with the same result, clearly needing help, "Mind if you help?" she asked, unsure whom she was exactly.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next