by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

La Avispa Negra II Vs Vespa : When Hives Collide.

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

La Avispa Negra II Vs Vespa : When Hives Collide. - Page 4 Empty Re: La Avispa Negra II Vs Vespa : When Hives Collide.

Post by Tarantulust Fri May 25, 2018 9:27 am

Vespa’s smile only widened with Avispa’s admittance to her ignorance. She was essentially a blank slate! A block of clay perfect for molding into another soldier for her Queen. The Hive would lose a parasite, and gain a defender if Vespa played her cards right, and, secretly she would get a fellow soldier to talk to. It was a shameful desire in Vespa’s opinion but one she had nonetheless.

Vespa noticed Avispa rambling, asking her questions that Vespa had to think carefully about before answering.

“Avispa please,” Vespa said, as calming a voice as she could at the moment, “Calm down. You hit your head fairly hard after falling from the top ropes. Something about a Wasp strike?” Vespa lied, the smile still glued to her face. “Your full name, as I understand it, is the “The Black Wasp”, though others refer to you as something else. Avispa is one of the words, but I am unaware of the full name.”

Vespa gestured to herself “I am one of the personal proud soldiers to the Royalty and the Queen! I serve to fight off the enemies of my Queen, as there are many. You recognized the importance of my work and came to me as a friend.”

Her heart skipped a beat and she blushed when she was referred to as “friend”, a title she had not been called by anyone else since joining the Hive. A shameful reaction for a knight, but Vespa was sure the Queen would understand.

Vespa began to try to stand, barley making it, her legs were shaky but she tried her best to put on a good act for Avispa. After some effort, she walked over and offered a hand towards Avispa.

“Now then, in case you don’t remember me, let me reintroduce myself. I am Vespa, and though we have only just met, I am sure we will be good-“ Another pause, Vespa Carefully searching to see if Avespa was catching on or buying into her lies, “-Friends.”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

La Avispa Negra II Vs Vespa : When Hives Collide. - Page 4 Empty Re: La Avispa Negra II Vs Vespa : When Hives Collide.

Post by SimplyMoon Fri May 25, 2018 4:55 pm

"Vespa, well, thank you for being a friend for me. I guess I fell pretty hard during our practice I guess. I never knew that I was serving this royalty, they must be important if we are all acting as agents for them," she smiled seeing the outstretched hand and gripping it, allowing her to get back even though she was rather on shaky footing.

She was acting more like her civilian persona to some extent, though even that was shaky as her mind was still trying to remember what she was before this awakening but drawing more and more blanks. All she seemed to know was that her name was Black Wasp, Avispa, and that she was a wrestler. There was also something about bees and that Vespa was her partner.

"So partner, what shall we do. My head hurts a bit still and my memory is still rather fuzzy," she gave her a smile, using Vespa to lean on for proper support.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sat May 26, 2018 7:21 am

It was hard to walk, the pain from Avispa’s low blow had subsided, but not gone away. Still, Vespa put on a brave face, determined to win over Avispa. She walked her towards the edge of the ring, and helped her exit.

She was far more docile than she was in their match, something Vespa had noticed throughout their conversation.

Well, she did just lose her memories. I suppose it’s understandable.

“The first thing we must do now is rest. We are useless to the Queen if we cannot perform our duties. Once our injuries have healed, and our energy is restored, we will wait for our Queens orders. Until then, you should focus on….getting better.”

A smile revealing her sharpened teeth once again appeared on Vespa’s face.

“Of course, what sort of fellow soldier would I be if I did not offer to treat you, Personally?”

Vespa’s motives were not so pure. She didn’t want Avispa to remember what happened this day, and what better way to be sure she didn’t than to keep her close? She knew she couldn’t watch Avispa every hour of every day, her devotion to her Queen would not allow it. But still, she needed to be careful, one wrong move or Avispa meeting an old friend would ruin everything.  Vespa would deal with it if it came to that, but for now she would enjoy the newly acquired company.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Tue May 29, 2018 4:17 pm

Avispa couldn't much remember what she was talking really all that much. The amnesiac was leaned over on the other girl, legs still like jelly. She didn't know what she herself had done to Vespa, ignorant to it but only due to her condition. It wasn't her fault anymore, well it was, but that was for the conscious Avispa of lost memories.

"Treat well, I would love a treat, what kind of treat?" she asked wondering what exactly something like that could be. She was rather intrigued at that. She notice the strange teeth that Vespa had been seemingly been sharpened.

Of course the Puerto Rican didn't really seem too fazed, thinking it normal partially, "Are you alright?"
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Wed May 30, 2018 6:03 pm

Vespa seemed a bit stunned by Avispa’s sudden desire for a “treat.” What was she talking abo-?

Oh wait. Vespa did say she would treat her. While she meant “treat” in the sense of taking care of Avispa, she could see the excitement on her partners face. Vespa didn’t want to start everything of on a disappointment, but what could she give as a treat to Avispa?

Food? They were going to go eat regardless. Shelter? While Vespa would gladly share her own small “cell” with Avispa, surly the soldier would want her own quarters. Finally, an idea came to Vespa’s mind as they walked through the locker room doors.

“A Stinger.” Vespa said outloud, “That’s it! We will get you a stinger! Though the Queen forbids us to use it on the grounds of the Hive, a stinger is essential for a soldier to have. Once we have rested, I will find one for you.”

Vespa smiled to herself. Not only had she passed that trial of friendship, but she did so while further preparing her comrade for service. What would her Queen think of such an ingenious plan? Vespa blushed and giggled to herself, imagining the praise her Queen would shower her with if she were here to see the hard work Vespa was putting in for her.

She was suddenly brought back to reality with Avispa’s concerned question. Vespa hadn’t realized she began to drool to the image of her Queen.

“Hmm? Fine, why do you ask?”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:36 pm

"That sounds cool Vespa, I guess we could match then.... so when's our next match. You said we were becoming partners of some sort in service of the queen I believe," she said following Vespa around like a lost puppy or in this case bee. Even if she was barely remembering what or whom she was, it seemed she at least remember some basic things, the most important being her wrestling ability, a coincidence of fate.

She raised her brow, "Well you are drooling Vepsa and if I got hurt bad you might as well. I think I definitely need some ice on this and a good rest if anything, especially if we are going to represent this queen."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:31 am

Vespa smiled at her new partner. It was nice to have someone wish to be like herself, even if it was a simple as matching uniforms, and the fact the Avispa seemed eager to be of service to the Queen made Vespa happy. Hopefully this bluff lasted a long while, as she was already seeing her new “friend” as less and less of a parasite each moment.

“We will know when our next battle is once the Queen orders us to do so. She is an honorable Queen and will likely find a task for us to complete together soon.”

Her new partner had brought up that she was drooling, and Vespa hurriedly wiped away the excess saliva with a locker room towel, a slight blush on her face.

“Y-yes, rest would be a good idea. I will find you a stinger, but you must remember that we are not to use them in a match unless ordered by our Queen. Her rules are law, and she seems to prefer we use our strength rather than our blades.”

Vespa looked to the side, seemingly thinking the order was strange herself, though she would never say so herself.

“Now, you seemed to have placed your excess clothing over there in that locker. Collect it if you wish and go home to get some rest. If you do not recall where you reside, you may come with me and I will treat you as well as I can. I’m going to stop for food, and I will share if you wish. Just know this-“

Vespa looked at Avispa, there was nothing threatening about her body language, but her tone was serious, almost nonnegotiable.

“The Queen seems to speak to me and me alone. Perhaps soon she will incorporate you into her messages, but until then I will deliver her orders to you personally.”

Vespa gave her new “friend” a smile, “Now follow me for burgers, or stay for your own residence. Either way, welcome to the Hive.”

Vespa would fill out the proper paper work, seeking her Queens approval of her new partner. If the Queen fancied the idea, she would likely accept it and praise Vespa. That was something she could not wait to receive.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4