Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

La Avispa Negra II vs. Vamp Suzumori

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

La Avispa Negra II vs. Vamp Suzumori Empty La Avispa Negra II vs. Vamp Suzumori

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:24 am

Standard Match

Rules: Standard
Victory Condition: Pinfall, Submission, Count Out or K.O

Tonight would be another night for Vamp Suzumori to add another one in the list of her victims in her quest for supremacy. From what she had gathered, tonight Suzumori would be facing someone called La Avispa Negra II, which meant there had to be someone named La Avispa Negra I. That would mean that she would be facing someone with a background in wrestling, which made the petite, self-proclaimed Nightmare Princess to feel giddy.

When her theme, Demon of Darkness, was played, Vamp would emerge onstage. This time around, she was clad in a different outfit, which was dark-blue with purple frills. Instead of bikini bottoms, she was wearing booty shorts and fishnet leggings. She did not appear with her ghostly attendants this time as she walked down the ramp, grinning confidently as she soaked herself in the cheers of the fans. Despite her rather dubious appearance, she seemed to have quite a sizable group of supporters.

Vamp Suzumori:

Vamp headed over to the ring, and once she arrived, her music faded, and she climbed into the ring. Like before, she would head over to a corner and climbed onto the top turnbuckle, sitting on top of it in an elegant manner in a way the one who called herself the Nightmare Princess would present herself while waiting for her opponent to show up. All the while, she was wearing an audacious smirk, a small cute fang poking out as she did so.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

La Avispa Negra II vs. Vamp Suzumori Empty Re: La Avispa Negra II vs. Vamp Suzumori

Post by SimplyMoon Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:15 am

Avispa sat on a bench in back, looking at her cell phone and scrolling through a few texts from back home. She didn't like Japan, not much at all, rather she'd want to be back home in Puerto Rico. She missed the Caribbean air and the long beaches of her native home. In Japan there was just too many people and the people were far to out there for her taste, far too boring as well. She was here for one thing, the reputation of Friction and the money from the checks.

Her opponent was some vampire chick, another weirdo that had some strange gimmick too far . She shivered a bit, thinking of that crazed middle eastern woman she had fought before. She'd have to watch for anything strange or out of the ordinary, not used to such diverse tactics.

Avispa:
Walking down the ramp as her music played, she met a mixed reception from the crowd, some cheering her on while others booing. She struck a pose right before entering, legs to the side and arms up, showing off her body, a model after all, before sliding into the ring, watching her opponent with an analytical eye. She was definitely a vampire sort of thing, unnerving her a bit as she went over to her side of the ring, waiting for the bell to ring as the referee checked her for any illegal weapons.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

La Avispa Negra II vs. Vamp Suzumori Empty Re: La Avispa Negra II vs. Vamp Suzumori

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:28 am

Vamp watched her opponent with great interest, definitely finding her to be quite an interesting fellow. And she certainly found her to be quite pretty too. But, interesting or not, she would fall all the same before the Nightmare Princess, Vamp Suzumori.

Hopping down from the turnbuckle, Suzumori would head over to the center of the ring to meet her foe. "My, quite a delectable treat I got for myself tonight," she said, revealing her cute little fangs for Avispa to see. "I can't wait to feast upon you once I defeat you in this match~" she giggled after saying that, wanting to see the other girl's reaction to her words.

Mentally, she was pumping her fist and screaming 'nailed it!', as she thought that she had maintained her character so far.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:56 am

Avispa gritted her teeth,"Is this organisation full of weirdos?" she spat, then saying some rather harsh sounding words in Spanish. Avispa was clearly not amused, somewhat pushed back against the rather effective persona that Vamp displayed. How she presented herself even made the practical mind of Avispa feel as though the woman before her was a vampire , a genuine one. Another gimmick gone while, scaring the Puerto Rican woman a bit at the prospect of fighting another weirdo. She was starting to see a theme.

"Looks like I left my stakes at home, damn, gonna have to improvise," she said, trying to at least give an awkward smile.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:17 am

Suzumori couldn't help but bristle a little after being called a weirdo by Avispa, though she quickly calmed herself down. It seemed that her opponent was in desperate need for a reeducation, considering that she was unable to see that Vamp Suzumori was indeed someone to be feared, not to be ridiculed. "Hmph~ it seems that you are in dire need for a reeducation, considering that you are blind to the fact that I am not! A! Weirdo!" Vamp said, putting emphasis in each of those last three words. She shot Avispa a seething glare, wanting to prove to her to not take her lightly.

"A pity," Vamp then said, replying to Avispa's comment about stakes. "Such things are normally not allowed in this kind of match. All you can rely now is your skill," she grinned, her fangs were on full display. "Your skill that I will soon prove to be inferior to mine!" With flourish, Suzumori would take a stance. "Brace yourself! Your final moment has been decided the moment you stepped into this ring!" And at that exact moment, the bell was rung, and Vamp would watch her opponent, waiting for her to make her first move.

She was smiling cockily as she looked at her opponent, as if telling Avispa that the result of this match had already been determined since the very beginning.

Last edited by RadiantKarna332 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:06 pm

"Excuse me. But if that's your way of a challenge then you've got another thing coming. I ain't backing down to some little lolita. By the time I'm done with you, you might as well be undead," Avispa challenges, cracking her knuckles as she stepped forward to meet the smaller woman. The Hispanic woman was trying to intimidate her back, using her size advantage to try and win the mental battle.

She got into a stance typical of a luchadora, standing ready for the bell to ring, "You're going down one way or another and by the time we're down, we'll see who the inferior one is."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:58 pm

Vamp had to admit that Avispa's comment about undead was kind of impressive, though she had no time to be impressed in the middle of a match. So, as soon as the match began, she would prepare herself for a clash between her and the luchadora before her. Then, she would lunge towards her, as if trying to lock up with her in a contest of strength. But, it was just a mere feint as she would duck before she would try to deliver her first strike.

If she managed to successfully execute the feint, she would attempt to deliver a strike under Avispa's chin with an European uppercut, hitting her chin with an upward elbow smash.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:02 pm

Avispa grinned as the bell rang, signaling the start of the match. She'd rush forward to meet her, trying to clothesline her quickly right out of the bat. Unfortunately that did not happen as Vamp ducked underneath her attack and delivered a brutal European uppercut to her chin. The Puerto Rican stumbled back, dazed a bit from the unexpected attack and stumbled backwards as she held her face.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:36 pm

Grinning, Vamp would continue her onslaught as she would slip behind Avispa and wrap her arms around her waist from behind, putting the luchadora into a waist lock. She would make sure to clasp her hands together, pressing her chest against the back of her foe. Then, in a fantastic display of strength, Vamp would heave Avispa up off the mat, throwing her behind in her attempt to use a German suplex on Avispa.

And not only that. If the suplex attempt was successful, Vamp would keep her hold around Avispa's waist as she would bridge herself in her effort to keep her opponent's shoulders pressed against the mat, going for a pinfall attempt.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:18 am

"Wa?" Avispa said as she felt arms wrap around her stomach. She tried desperately to escape before being thrown over into the German suplex, landing hard into the mat. She grunted, gritting her teeth on the impact. She then noticed the referee counting down for a pin.

"1..."

Eyes wide, she pushes out of the early pin attempt, rolling to her side on the mat. She shook her head, slowly getting up to try and recuperate and rethink her attack.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next