Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 1:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 12:50 pm

» Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:26 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Jul 25, 2024 4:57 pm

» Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 183 Guests :: 2 Bots

NobuharuKinjo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

La Avispa Negra II Vs Vespa : When Hives Collide.

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

La Avispa Negra II Vs Vespa : When Hives Collide. - Page 2 Empty Re: La Avispa Negra II Vs Vespa : When Hives Collide.

Post by Tarantulust Wed May 16, 2018 11:46 pm

When her fist crashed hard against Avispa’s face, a satisfied feeling washed over Vespa. She liked battling with other soldiers, as she thought it kept them both in tip top shape for the Queen. Her opponent seemed to be off balance, prompting Vespa to reel her other fist back in order to throw another strike!

She was interrupted, however, when Avispa’s fist came up and struck her in the head. Vespa’s head turned with the blow, a flash of pain and a red fist imprint on her cheek.

“Heh. Heh heh. Ha hee hee~”

Vespa would bring her head back to look dead into Avispa’s eye. Her smile revealing her sharpened teeth.

“For a soldier, I expected much more from your strike. Are you really “The Black Wasp”, or perhaps an imitator?”  Vespa taunted, cracking her neck while looking down on Avispa.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

La Avispa Negra II Vs Vespa : When Hives Collide. - Page 2 Empty Re: La Avispa Negra II Vs Vespa : When Hives Collide.

Post by SimplyMoon Fri May 18, 2018 4:53 pm

"How do you like that!?"

Smirked until it seemed Vespa barely even hazed by the attack in return, Avispa charged forward. She wasn't going to let this nut case get the better of her and was going to take her down, whatever means necessary for her.

As soon as she got close to her opponent, she shouted out, "Take this!" jumping up into a dropkick that she hoped would bring her down.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Fri May 18, 2018 11:39 pm

Avispa seemed to be getting mad. Vespa watched as she began to charge towards her, cocking back another fist that she would launch as soon as Avispa was in range. However, before she could throw the punch, the other solider jump up and delivered a drop kick to Vespas chest.

Normally, Vespa would only stumble a few feet back, but her footing was poor, and she slipped, falling right on her butt.

Nothing hurt too bad, if anything it annoyed Vespa. Her chest stung a little, but the pain would likely subside in a few minutes. She was at a disadvantage, being in a seated position, and so began to stand up, her focus off of her opponent for the time being.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sat May 19, 2018 6:40 am

Avispa was now in control and that was how the Black Wasp wanted it. Before her opposing wasp like opponent could get up, she decided to move quickly over to her and try and strike like the wasp she was, grabbing on to her and pushing her back to the mat.

"You wanted me, well here I am!" she shouts at her as she balls her fists and begins to assail Vespa with fists. It was full of an anger that Avispa rarely let out, aiming to destroy her opponent quick and rather painfully.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sat May 19, 2018 8:50 am

Vespa felt a sudden weight on her shoulders, suddenly being pushed onto her back. Her opponent mounting her, taking an advantageous position over Vespa. Rather than fight back Vespa brought up her arms in a tight defense around her face and head.

The strikes to come were painful. Vespa’s guard was tough, but some punches slipped through, hammering down on her. For the first time since the match started, Vespa was not smiling. Her eyes glared at Avispa, but not with hatred. Looking closer it seemed closer to…. disappointment?

“Disgusting.”

She spoke in between blows, never breaking eye contact with her opponent. Her voice was low, but loud enough for Avispa to hear over the assault.

“I had assumed my blow to your head merely caused you to forget, and in taking such a superior position I was sure you would remember your duties. Yet you haven’t said a word about them. You have yet to praise either the royalty, or the Queen.”

Surprisingly Vespa’s tone did not change. She remained quiet, like a school teacher disciplining a student who spoke out of turn.

“I can forgive a number of your faults. Your poor attitude, your weak strikes, perhaps even your tardiness. But a soldier who fights not to protect a Hive or Queen is no soldier at all.”

When a break in the punches finally came, Vespa would shoot out an arm and deliver not a heavy punch, but a disrespectful backhand slap across Avispa’s face. She would also attempt to roll over, knocking her opponent off of her and mounting Avispa herself.

“You are unworthy of the title “Black Wasp”.”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sat May 19, 2018 11:34 pm

"Will you just shut the Hell up already, what the heck is wrong with ya," she says, trying to ignore the nonsense that Vespa was spouting out at her. If anything it made her just more angry, accenting her punches with a bit of fury that only she could deal, "I'm my own queen cabrona so I don't know what you are talking about!?"

"Wait...what?" she said before being smacked with a back hand and losing her balance on her opponent, falling over her onto the mat. Her eyes widened as she was now in the position that Vespa was only a few moments ago. She was in a really bad spot, her arms having been caught under Vespa when she was mounted by her. It seemed like things were going to get rather painful in the next few second.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun May 20, 2018 4:07 am

Vespa‘s expression had not changed through out the counter. With the sudden shift in position, Vespa was looking down on Avispa in more ways than one. Despite the onslaught of Avispa’s assault, there was still no hate in Vespa’s eyes, but no longer was it disappointment either.

Vespa was looking at Avispa like garbage, a cockroach stuck in a trap and was still trying to get out alive.  

“Your own queen?”

She turned and spat out some blood that had pooled in her mouth. The blood landing just inches from her opponent’s head. Avispa’s strikes had done a number on her, but Vespa still seemed to keep going as if it didn’t hurt.

“You are…. Not a soldier. Not a queen. Not even a traitor.” Vespa tilted her head, ”You are nothing. A parasite, poisoning the Hive. My Queen’s Hive. My Hive.”

Without warning, Vespa would throw a heavy strike at her opponent. Then another. Then another. Her face was like stone, unmoving.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sun May 20, 2018 3:07 pm

Her eyes could only widen as she saw a barrage of fist descending onto her unguarded face, smacking her around with punches that collided with a strong impact, about the same in power that she had sent at her. Each time she was rocked by a thrown punch, taking her near out completely if it wasn't a force of her won will.

With her hands stuck under the knees of her opponents, she couldn't defend herself whatsoever, letting Vespa get struck again and again. The only thing that she could use was after a bit of a beating slowly managed to raise her legs up and wrap them around her opponents head, bring them both into a weird position with her sitting down, in full view of Vespa's crotch.

"Take this..." she takes her now free arm and slam an elbow down right into it.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun May 20, 2018 5:39 pm

Every strike that connected into Avispa’s face sent a faint pang of guilt in Vespa. Yes, Avispa was a parasite that was living off the hive, but she was still-in Vespa’s mind- a creation of the Queen. Even if she was a parasite now, could she be turned into something yet useful for the Royalty? Had she done what was best for the hive in starting this fight? It would have been nice to have a fellow soldier around, that was for sure.

Vespa couldn’t dispose of this parasite, even if she wanted to. It was not her place. She would have to incapacitate her, then bring her to a member of the Royalty for that decision. They would know best what to do with Avispa.

As soon as Vespa resolved what to do, a pair of strong legs wrapped around her head and pulled her down in a half sitting half laying down awkward position. Before Vespa could tell what was going on, immense pain erupted from between her legs. So much pain, she didn’t even get an adrenaline rush. Just suffering.

Vespa couldn’t speak, simply gagging as she quickly curled up to protect her damage crotch, rolling face down on the floor. Her face was a mess. Drool, and tears streaming down her face as she focused on fighting through the pain, completely open to her opponent.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Mon May 21, 2018 3:51 am

Pushing Vespa away, Avispa rolled away, spitting out a bit of blood from her cut up lip. She had done a rather low and painfully done blow, rendering her opponent slack on the ground, clutching her crotch, "I told you, I'm my own queen and you're gonna have to do far more than that to beat me," she says. There didn't seem to be any rules to this and most had left to stay out of their way.

Getting to her feet on shaky footing, the Puerto Rican stumbled over to the ring post, climbing up it with a bit of a shamble going right to the top. She stood there looking down at her before leaping into one of her moves, the Wasp Strike,, falling down on her with her knees.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next